ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 158 of 435
« First < 58108148154155156157158 159160161162168208258 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:27 PM 11-19-2019
this is proof that the claynus curse is officially dead and gone

clarks for claynus!!!!
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:31 PM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
holy ****, look at this...like a lion licking his chops

That's absolutely hilarious, good find.
[Reply]
-King- 11:39 PM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Sure! How about "Frank Clark is knocking the PISS out of those special needs linemen"!(?)

No sense? Your sense of history is about as strong as Reid's mojo at a "let's not kick ourselves in the ass when it really matters"-tupperware party. Tom Cable briefly lifted that team out of the shitter and instilled something resembling toughness and balls before old dipshit Al blew it all up again at the end of that season. :-)
Fucking Incognito. We had a chance to kick the tires on him at a time we could have used his services, and Chiefs Fan UNIVERSALLY shit all over that notion. Thanks Gooddell and your shitty, PC football!
Tom Cable has been behind some of the worst offensive lines in the NFL for most of his coaching career. And even when he was head coach his record he was a grand 17-27. He's been a bad coach basically everywhere he's gone, I don't know wtf you're talking about.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:40 PM 11-19-2019
Ok so hes healthy. I want to see him kick some major was against the Raiders. No more excuses.

This is exciting. If we start getting Seattle Clark and my boy CJ plays like he has every game this season, besides last night, then this D can be in the top half of the league and if they can do that, then we goin to the Supa Bow ya'll!
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:42 PM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Tom Cable has been behind some of the worst offensive lines in the NFL for most of his coaching career. And even when he was head coach his record he was a grand 17-27. He's been a bad coach basically everywhere he's gone, I don't know wtf you're talking about.
Well to be completely fair, he is completely retarded when it comes to evaluating coaches.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:40 AM 11-20-2019
Clark keeps that level of play up and I may have to get his jersey.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:22 AM 11-20-2019
I couldn’t help but think about Clark harassing Tom Brady last night while he was Rivers shadow all night. I think we’re gonna do to Tom what we just did to Rivers if Clark can play at the level he did.

I really hope this is the real Frank Clark and it’s not just that LA is that bad.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:40 AM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Well to be completely fair, he is completely retarded when it comes to evaluating coaches.
Eat fuck pie. You'd defend a three-legged dog taking a dump on your lawn as long as it was wearing a little Chiefs sweater and loved shitty buffet food.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:51 AM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:

I get folks being mad but if he really did have a bad nerve issue that affected feeling in his hands, it sounds like that would be a reason for his struggles early.
Sure - no question.

Just as long as we don't have fucking mouthbreathers like Megatron in here insisting that he wasn't REALLY struggling.

All I've ever asked was for a realistic and fair evaluation of Frank Clark. Stop grading the guy on a curve. Stop saying "well he's being chipped!" or "he almost made a play" or "it was hot" or "he was just doing his job..."

Gentlemen - he sucked. Was there a reason for it? Sure, very possibly. Seems like a nerve/disc issue can explain a lot because man, those SUCK. And if he's past it, that's fantastic.

But the OP was undeniably true - for the first ten weeks of this season Frank Clark fucking sucked. Hopefully we've identified a cause and can move beyond it.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:52 AM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Eat fuck pie. You'd defend a three-legged dog taking a dump on your lawn as long as it was wearing a little Chiefs sweater and loved shitty buffet food.
Wait a minute.

You're a fan of Tom Cable. And hate Andy Reid.

Yeah - you have something to answer for there, my friend. Tom Cable's a fucking idiot.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:00 AM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yeah - you have something to answer for there, my friend. Tom Cable's a fucking idiot.
I'll take a gander at answering that one:

Sweet Daddy Hate is a fucking idiot.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:41 AM 11-20-2019
Frank was a beast against the Chargers! What a game he had, best defender on the field.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:01 AM 11-20-2019
this dude

does not

fucking

suck

Frank Clark plants Henry in the ground. Sorensen keeps contain and Clark makes the stop. #JacobsEyeInTheSky #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/ZWgIBDMhGz

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) November 20, 2019

[Reply]
ptlyon 10:07 AM 11-20-2019
Frank is getting his ****ing balls washed on twitter.

I hope it doesn't go to his head.

Dawg got goat to hunt.
I'm sure the only thing better than a sack smash on Carr is one on Brady
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:07 AM 11-20-2019
this dude

does not

****ing

suck

In the beginning of the year he wouldn't have done that. He would have been blocked by Henry and lost that matchup. I really believe he was hurt and he should have sat out the first few games and got healed. We would have been pissed that he was hurt, but wed never have all these images of him getting his was kicked play after play, game after game.
[Reply]
Page 158 of 435
« First < 58108148154155156157158 159160161162168208258 > Last »
Up