Premieres Sept. 2nd

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:19 PM 02-13-2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:14 PM 02-15-2022
This tells me they get it.

[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:20 PM 02-15-2022
Is there a bigger idiot on this board than BlackOp? It's not even just the fact that he has shitty takes; he's aggressively stupid.

"iTs ObViOuS tHe CaStInGs WeRe RaCe BaSeD".. as if this fucker was sitting in on auditions lol

With this and all the NFL conspiracy shit, imagine being so invested in these types of opinions.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:26 PM 02-15-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Just seems dumb. They're not going to top those movies. What's the fucking point? :-)
The Hobbit was fun. Bloated, but fun.

The more time we get to spend in Middle Earth, the better.

They're never going to top the original Star Wars trilogy, but I'm always thankful for more Star Wars stories.

Same here. Exploring the origins of Sauron? Epic.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:28 PM 02-15-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Is there a bigger idiot on this board than BlackOp? It's not even just the fact that he has shitty takes; he's aggressively stupid.

"iTs ObViOuS tHe CaStInGs WeRe RaCe BaSeD".. as if this fucker was sitting in on auditions lol

With this and all the NFL conspiracy shit, imagine being so invested in these types of opinions.
There is like a 5 way tie for first place right now. Red Dawg is gaining ground.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:29 AM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The Hobbit was fun. Bloated, but fun.

The more time we get to spend in Middle Earth, the better.

They're never going to top the original Star Wars trilogy, but I'm always thankful for more Star Wars stories.

Same here. Exploring the origins of Sauron? Epic.
My only complaint about that is that I wish they had started in the first age. There was some awesome and epic stuff that happened then.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:31 AM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
There is like a 5 way tie for first place right now. Red Dawg is gaining ground.
You aren’t counting the residents of the DC forum in that count are you?
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:39 AM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
You aren’t counting the residents of the DC forum in that count are you?
Nope. Just the idiots from the lounge.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:38 PM 02-16-2022
i do think casting other races breaks immersion somewhat

but i'll get over it if the story is good
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:57 PM 02-16-2022

"iTs ObViOuS tHe CaStInGs WeRe RaCe BaSeD".. as if this ****er was sitting in on auditions lol

Woke-boy is triggered...seeking a group-think pile-on to reaffirm his irrational emotional outbursts.

That's a tell-tale of someone with no convictions...you need others to reassure you.

You have a spine made of Jell-O...

Your tirade has inspired me to design a new series of Woke Muppets...I'll be using you as a muse...a character affectionately named "flappy"
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:21 PM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i do think casting other races breaks immersion somewhat

but i'll get over it if the story is good
I guess cultural appropriation only works one way.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:37 PM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Woke-boy is triggered...seeking a group-think pile-on to reaffirm his irrational emotional outbursts.

That's a tell-tale of someone with no convictions...you need others to reassure you.

Your tirade has inspired me to design a new series of Woke Muppets...I'll be using you as a muse...a character affectionately named "flappy"

You're a lunatic.

The only place you're not laughed at is D.C. That should tell you everything about how you're perceived here.
[Reply]
Fish 09:42 PM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

:-).. why are you such a clown in every thread?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:52 PM 02-16-2022
I mean let’s not lie, this woke casting shit is annoying….
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:17 PM 02-16-2022
You're a lunatic.

The only place you're not laughed at is D.C. That should tell you everything about how you're perceived here.
Flappy loves his down-vote privileges...for once in his life he feels powerful.

Unfortunately, the harsh reality is it just publicly reaffirms his malformed spine...vicious cycle...nature is unforgiving like that.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 44
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up