ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 14
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Media Center>'Cobra Kai' Karate Kid sequel series teaser....
Deberg_1990 12:32 PM 02-24-2018
Hell yea! Im in!

[Reply]
keg in kc 07:47 PM 01-03-2021
They mentioned early in the first episode that she was sent to private school.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:51 PM 01-03-2021
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
They mentioned early in the first episode that she was sent to private school.
Ah. I remember that; just didn't realize they were talking about her.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:14 PM 01-03-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I'm sure you jest, but this does bring up a valid point. I was afraid going in that they'd try to shoehorn Ali into some sort of love triangle that would threaten Daniel's marriage. I'm glad they didn't go that route. They also wisely didn't involve her in the teenage dojo v. dojo terror war at all; I don't see how anybody being thrust into that mess wouldn't immediately conclude that everybody was insane and run like hell.

I think they handled bringing back Ali, Kumiko and Chozen pretty much perfectly.
Yep. Agree 100%. It was handled well.
[Reply]
notorious 08:18 PM 01-03-2021
I'm sure you jest, but this does bring up a valid point. I was afraid going in that they'd try to shoehorn Ali into some sort of love triangle that would threaten Daniel's marriage. I'm glad they didn't go that route. They also wisely didn't involve her in the teenage dojo v. dojo terror war at all; I don't see how anybody being thrust into that mess wouldn't immediately conclude that everybody was insane and run like hell.

I think they handled bringing back Ali, Kumiko and Chozen pretty much perfectly.
It was a breath of fresh air how they handled Ali.
[Reply]
El caliente 10:20 PM 01-03-2021
I’m glad to see Kreese’s back story. He is one of the more interesting people in the show.

Zabbka deserves an award for pulling this show off. Hell, the entire cast is amazing, but Johnny is amazing.
[Reply]
El caliente 10:23 PM 01-03-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Peyton List has it going on.

Elizabeth Shue is 57 and is still smoking.
The Boys
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:45 AM 01-04-2021
Now, Terry Silver will bring in a ringer in the same age bracket that can't be soloed
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:31 AM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
They announced the other day they have a 6 season plan.
Wow. No idea what else they would do... hopefully it's good. Never saw any kk movie after 3.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:32 AM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Now, Terry Silver will bring in a ringer in the same age bracket that can't be soloed
I hope he does waaaaah waaaaah again and giggles like crazy...bring in barnes too
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:35 AM 01-04-2021

They also handled Ali's backstory about her leaving with a guy and
wrecking the car better. We got the 'real' story because they basically destroyed her character at the beginning of the 2nd movie. She came off like a real bitch leaving with the college guy and wrecking the car and having Daniel drag her. I'm glad they corrected that, seemed totally out of character. I know she didn't do the 2nd movie cause she went to college instead but wrote her off in the worst way.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:13 AM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Wow. No idea what else they would do... hopefully it's good. Never saw any kk movie after 3.
After 3 there was only the one with Hilary Swank. It was basically a gender flipped version of the first movie. Only Pat Morita returned.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 11:15 AM 01-04-2021
After 3 there was only the one with Hilary Swank. It was basically a gender flipped version of the first movie. Only Pat Morita returned.
And the reboot with Will Smith's kid...

...I never saw part 2 until I watched Cobra Kai. Tried to watch part 3 and turned it off after 20 minutes or so...what a piece of shit that was...
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:48 AM 01-04-2021
Ahh....did they explain where the hell Daniel was? Worth a watch?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:01 PM 01-04-2021
I hope he does waaaaah waaaaah again and giggles like crazy...bring in barnes too
The ringer would be a high flying Asian kid or roided looking MMA merc who's 15-18 years old
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 01:01 PM 01-04-2021
Ahh....did they explain where the hell Daniel was? Worth a watch?
I don’t remember. Maybe in a throwaway line? It wasn’t set in SoCal. I think it was east coast like Boston area?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 14
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up