ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 2678
« First < 14546061626364 65666768741141645641064 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:14 AM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
And anyone who has a clue about Reid's history of being getting kicked to the curb in Philly knows that Smith isn't going to be treated the same especially after what happened in San Fran. Reid and Smith are in this together, both are professionals. Unfortunately, CP is full of ignorant, mouth-breathing tools.
I would tell you to take Alex's cock out of your mouth but I'm afraid it's jammed. That is one thing he did go deep on, clearly.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:18 AM 04-30-2017
Damn I.had forgot how that mcnabb deal went down.

Andy Reid said he would be the starter in 2010 publicly, then traded him a couple months later...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:19 AM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Did he hang brain again?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:21 AM 04-30-2017
How funny, the guy standing center stage the entire time was a chubby bald dude with a neckbeard and glasses.

:-) :-)
[Reply]
notorious 10:22 AM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Damn I.had forgot how that mcnabb deal went down.

Andy Reid said he would be the starter in 2010 publicly, then traded him a couple months later...
Oh..........
[Reply]
hometeam 10:30 AM 04-30-2017
If Mahomes has a positive effect on Smith like Kaep did, then good for us. The two of them will be a beneficial experience for both.

And anyone who has a clue about Reid's history of being getting kicked to the curb in Philly knows that Smith isn't going to be treated the same especially after what happened in San Fran. Reid and Smith are in this together, both are professionals. Unfortunately, CP is full of ignorant, mouth-breathing tools.

[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 10:33 AM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I would tell you to take Alex's cock out of your mouth but I'm afraid it's jammed. That is one thing he did go deep on, clearly.
Hey dude, you're the Mahomo with his junk piled in yours. And the dude hasn't played a single snap yet. Tell me, what did he accomplish in wins that puts him on the level of Newton/Wilson/Luck/Winston???

You need to ease up on the hype, seriously.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 10:35 AM 04-30-2017
You start him in 2018 and you're looking at 10 wins max,
Do you realize how amazingly awesome this would be in his 1st full year as a starter? Are you even a fucking fan of the chiefs? What the fuck is the difference between 10 wins and 11 but get bounced week 1? I'll fucking explain it to you since you clearly have no understanding of what is going on here..

10 wins and a team building for the future, who knows what the ceiling is vs 11 wins and getting bounced week one and everyone already knows the ceiling...

Please go the fuck away and go back to wherever you came from...this is chiefs country now.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 10:36 AM 04-30-2017
:-)

I love Chris Jones.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 10:36 AM 04-30-2017
Exactly. Smith isn't continually working on his fitness when other guys have neglected their own because he's looking to play for just one year. He already has 2017 guaranteed him so the extra work he is putting in is cause he loves the game and still has plenty of miles left in him at age 32/33.
good, don't let the door hit your ass where the alex smith buttplug is jammed as yuou scurry the fuck out of here you loser
[Reply]
RunKC 10:38 AM 04-30-2017
Soon TigerwhosucksAlexpenis will tell us that Mahomes isn't improving and they need to extend Alex.

That's how desperate he is. Gotta say it's hilarious watching him fall apart. I've never seen him this defensive.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:43 AM 04-30-2017
Hey dude, you're the Mahomo with his junk piled in yours. And the dude hasn't played a single snap yet. Tell me, what did he accomplish in wins that puts him on the level of Newton/Wilson/Luck/Winston???

You need to ease up on the hype, seriously.
This thing called upside. U-p-s-i-d-e.

He checks all of the boxes that Andy and Dorsey are looking for in a franchise QB, obviously, or we wouldn't have made the trade to ensure he was a Chief.

Your stupid win-loss argument is well, stupid. You completely ignore the fact that John Dorsey himself made it a point at his press conference to say that Mahomes was having to try to score every drive to keep up with their piss poor defense. It's not hard to see.

Again, I ask, what is Alex Smith's record when the opponent scores at least 24?
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 10:53 AM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
This thing called upside. U-p-s-i-d-e.
Your stupid win-loss argument is well, stupid. \
Tim Tebow comes to mind. If it was about W/L Tebow wouldn't be playing minor league baseball. All that guy did was win and had no upside at all.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:58 AM 04-30-2017
I bet Mahomes is starting before anyone expects him to. Dudes really intelligent, obviously a hard worker, has a cannon for an arm and is more mobile than Alex's old ass is.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:58 AM 04-30-2017
Ain't nobody kicking Chris Jones off the stage. :-)
[Reply]
Page 64 of 2678
« First < 14546061626364 65666768741141645641064 > Last »
Up