ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2192 of 2678
« First < 1192169220922142218221882189219021912192 2193219421952196220222422292 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:47 PM 02-11-2022
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
This loss will stick with Pat until he gets back to the Super Bowl for better or worse.

The problem is, I'm starting to wonder how much longer his window is going to be. He clearly doesn't have the Brady killer instinct I previously thought he possessed.

Will he be able to rise to the occasion in the future or will the memory of this last game creep back in and cause him to wilt again?

Still great obviously, still one of the best QBs in the league. But I'm going into this offseason with more questions about Pat than ever before. What happened to him at times this season? And how can he get back to being consistently dominant?
LOL
[Reply]
-King- 06:53 PM 02-11-2022
This loss will stick with Pat until he gets back to the Super Bowl for better or worse.

The problem is, I'm starting to wonder how much longer his window is going to be. He clearly doesn't have the Brady killer instinct I previously thought he possessed.

Will he be able to rise to the occasion in the future or will the memory of this last game creep back in and cause him to wilt again?

Still great obviously, still one of the best QBs in the league. But I'm going into this offseason with more questions about Pat than ever before. What happened to him at times this season? And how can he get back to being consistently dominant?
He's 26.
[Reply]
DRM08 06:56 PM 02-11-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Burrow did make the Super Bowl in his 2nd year. If he wins it…he will have surpassed Mahomes in a lot of eyes. Taking the worst team in the NFL to Super Bowl Champion in 2 years is amazing. Burrow has never lost a playoff game either. Mahomes in the big game is kinda shaky.

Four-time Super Bowl champion Joe Montana provided his pick for Super Bowl LVI: the Bengals.

Montana spoke about his prediction of Cincinnati winning its first Super Bowl title. He has full faith in quarterback Joe Burrow, who is often compared to Montana.

Montana expects the Bengals vs. Rams matchup to be close, finishing with a score of 26–24.

Burrow wins Sunday. He’s the new Mahomes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Burrow has been pretty shaky in this playoff run. QBR below 50, worse than Jimmy G. Burrow has been carried by his defense in a major way.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:58 PM 02-11-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
He's 26.
That might be the best part of that whole thing. It's like he's talking about Big Ben or something lol
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:25 PM 02-11-2022
I would love to know the true answer as to what triggered the 2nd half meltdown. Nothing adds up and nothing makes sense. Reid getting on his ass , NO. Bengals defensive adjustments , NO. Concussion , maybe, but when did that happen? NFL rigged, hard to believe really. Only Patrick knows the answer.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:28 PM 02-11-2022

You’re second only to Red Dawg in retarded things I’ve read on CP the past month
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:32 PM 02-11-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
He's 26.
:-) well done
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:35 PM 02-11-2022
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Are we really still talking about this?

Even I'm over this now, and I ruminate over things forever. Why, Why, Why? How, How, How?

Let it go; for whatever reason that we will never know, the Chiefs and Patrick played poorly and lost.
Over it? I'm able to watch the replay because I'm over it
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:38 PM 02-11-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You’re second only to Red Dawg in reeruned things I’ve read on CP the past month
You are so obsessed with me. Get a life.
[Reply]
chinaski 08:04 PM 02-11-2022
I saw that Undisputed interview, and Skip kept goading and goading and goading Pat into getting a reaction. Pat was never once slightly disagreeable the entire time. Finally Skip got desperate and mentioned that he thinks Wasp was lucky bullshit, and Pat just shrugs and says, "Well, that's where Tyreek was supposed to be, and he caught it, so..." and just left it alone.

I know sports journalists don't have a club or anything, but if they do, they need to disbar him or whatever the equivalent thing is in that organization. I know journalists abide by some kind of integrity amongst each other, and Skip has repeatedly demonstrated since getting on TV back on ESPN that he has no honor.

The guy has no semblance of disinterest, and I don't care if they're all made up/scripted takes. He publicly insults athletes. He lies. He makes up crap and hides behind the "This is just my opinion" sham, like when he belittled Dak Prescott for being open about his mental health troubles. And let's not forget about the numerous times he name drops guys he's talked to and claims they said XYZ only to have those people come out and say, "Uhh no that actually never happened."

Any time that ****face brings up his time as a writer for the Cowboys or the Sooners or says, "I was at that game in the press box" Shannon needs to say, "Nobody ****ing cares, because you ain't a journalist anymore, Thkyiiiup"
Skip Bayless is a professional troll. The guy is a complete nimrod.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:12 PM 02-11-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
You are so obsessed with me. Get a life.
Not obsessed, just taken aback by some of the really really really stupid shit you've posted since the playoff loss.

Not that you were some genius before then, of course...

It's like how everybody remembers that time Laz wondered if we should move Eric Berry to LB. People weren't obsessed with Laz, they just were like, "Holy shit, this really fucking happened. Now I have to live in a world where this thing was posted on CP. I'm not sure what that looks like at this point in time."
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:13 PM 02-11-2022

It's hard to cram so much dumb into a single post, but here we are.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:49 PM 02-11-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Burrow did make the Super Bowl in his 2nd year. If he wins it…he will have surpassed Mahomes in a lot of eyes. Taking the worst team in the NFL to Super Bowl Champion in 2 years is amazing. Burrow has never lost a playoff game either. Mahomes in the big game is kinda shaky.

Burrow wins Sunday. He’s the new Mahomes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mahomes won a MVP in his first year as a starter. Won a SB MVP in his 2nd year. He has no chance to equal Mahomes.

Originally Posted by chinaski:
Skip Bayless is a professional troll. The guy is a complete nimrod.
of course.
[Reply]
DCTwister 09:14 PM 02-11-2022
Chiefs were two plays away from Mahomes making four straight Super Bowls in his first four seasons as a starter.

It sure beats the alternative of going 22 years in between playoff wins. Even with the shitty ending vs. the Bengals, we still won two playoff games this year and possibly the best playoff game ever.

Veach and Reid will improve the team and be back better next season.

Enjoy the ride! I am.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:17 PM 02-11-2022
Not obsessed, just taken aback by some of the really really really stupid shit you've posted since the playoff loss.

Not that you were some genius before then, of course...

It's like how everybody remembers that time Laz wondered if we should move Eric Berry to LB. People weren't obsessed with Laz, they just were like, "Holy shit, this really ****ing happened. Now I have to live in a world where this thing was posted on CP. I'm not sure what that looks like at this point in time."
Good lord. You need a hug and some sleep. Stay off the drugs and get a hobby. Stupid jackass.
[Reply]
Page 2192 of 2678
« First < 1192169220922142218221882189219021912192 2193219421952196220222422292 > Last »
Up