ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 28
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- Are you all still pooping fairly well?
Simply Red 10:06 PM 11-16-2014
Just wondering how your BM's are going. Please let us know if you're having any complications, please share - also indicate any and all clean-breakers too.

Lately I've had the poo balls that look like they were put in a turd mold and vacuum packed to the final turd shape..

I bought some Raisin Bran tonight - so I'm looking forward to the relief and thorough poos in the days to come.

Please share any updated poop stories for 11/2014

Thank you in advance.
[Reply]
Red Beans 08:23 PM 01-31-2015
Twice a morning. One post 2 mile run and raw milk over mini-wheats and the second after my caffeine intake. It kills me because I'm pretty sure my staff at work knows when I'm taking shit number two...
[Reply]
007 09:19 PM 01-31-2015
it was a little loose today
[Reply]
listopencil 03:09 AM 02-01-2015
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Hi Listo,

I get this one

less the dried berries - I just didn't notice that I'd pulled the wrong photo down. The regular is available - I'd definitely buy the GROUND version though - not the whole.
I'll give it a whirl. I enjoy the flavor.
[Reply]
2112 08:15 AM 02-01-2015
I highly recommend Kefir pro biotics. way better than prune juice or raisins. regulates your bowel movements for a ''consistent schedule''. and you on the go people know what I'm talking about. and we're talking smooth bowel movements none of those Endelt up all night drinking stout black tarry messy shits. were talking full logs with easy pruning and very clean, minimal wiping.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:37 AM 02-01-2015
Originally Posted by Bill Parcells:
I highly recommend Kefir pro biotics. way better than prune juice or raisins. regulates your bowel movements for a ''consistent schedule''. and you on the go people know what I'm talking about. and we're talking smooth bowel movements none of those Endelt up all night drinking stout black tarry messy shits. were talking full logs with easy pruning and very clean, minimal wiping.

[Reply]
Bowser 09:04 AM 02-01-2015
Everything is running five by five with no defects.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:14 AM 02-01-2015
:-)

This is the singular greatest poop response I have evar read.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:41 AM 02-01-2015
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Everything is running five by five with no defects.
redundant
[Reply]
Nzoner 09:55 AM 02-01-2015
The cheese thread reminded me of the following poem,I read it on a bathroom wall when I was but a young lad...

If you want to shit at ease
put your elbows on your knees
then you very gently squeeze
till it comes out like rotten cheese

[Reply]
penguinz 10:00 AM 02-01-2015

Kefir is nasty.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:12 AM 02-01-2015
4 capsules of psyllium fiber a day, between 6-12 Natty lights, and I'm as regular as Robert Downey Jr. and rehab...
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:42 AM 02-01-2015

[Reply]
Athis 02:04 PM 02-01-2015
Got tired of the small toilet...2 flusher.. Went to Home Depot and talked to the toilet guy. I explained what I wanted and he showed me a video of one of their toilets that flushed about a dozen golf balls. That sold me.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:11 PM 02-01-2015
Originally Posted by Athis:
Got tired of the small toilet...2 flusher.. Went to Home Depot and talked to the toilet guy. I explained what I wanted and he showed me a video of one of their toilets that flushed about a dozen golf balls. That sold me.

[Reply]
2112 04:27 PM 02-03-2015
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Kefir is nasty.
It's good for you boy lol
[Reply]
Page 9 of 28
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up