ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 28
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- Are you all still pooping fairly well?
Simply Red 10:06 PM 11-16-2014
Just wondering how your BM's are going. Please let us know if you're having any complications, please share - also indicate any and all clean-breakers too.

Lately I've had the poo balls that look like they were put in a turd mold and vacuum packed to the final turd shape..

I bought some Raisin Bran tonight - so I'm looking forward to the relief and thorough poos in the days to come.

Please share any updated poop stories for 11/2014

Thank you in advance.
[Reply]
TLO 04:11 PM 11-17-2014
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
My pooping habits are still fantastic. My wife is in amazement at how often i shit throughout a day.
I've been a 2 a day kinda guy here lately. Feels great man.
[Reply]
MTG#10 04:26 PM 11-17-2014
My poops keep disappearing on me lately. I feel them come out, hear them splash, but when I stand up to enjoy the masterpiece Ive just created there's nothing in the toilet. Spooky.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 04:53 PM 11-17-2014
I'm a regular guy living a regular life.
I poop a regular poop.
Regularly.
[Reply]
Big Poppa Payne 05:10 PM 11-17-2014
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
My poops keep disappearing on me lately. I feel them come out, hear them splash, but when I stand up to enjoy the masterpiece Ive just created there's nothing in the toilet. Spooky.
prayers sent
[Reply]
stonedstooge 05:33 PM 11-17-2014
Low flush toilets are the DEBIL!
[Reply]
bevischief 05:39 PM 11-17-2014
Touching cotton.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:45 PM 11-17-2014
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Until one day, you're strolling down some darkened alley, and all your ghosts of pooping past converge and steal your soul.
[Reply]
Simply Red 05:47 PM 11-17-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Until one day, you're strolling down some darkened alley, and all your ghosts of pooping past converge and steal your soul.
Are you still pooping fairly well?
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:19 AM 11-18-2014
Originally Posted by ghak99:
An associate went for ~3 weeks on a christian mission family exchange type of deal. He said the first week is terrible, but about the time you start to "stink" your body adjusts to the food. Some of his stories were quite hilarious. He claimed it takes a while for your body to "quit stinking" after you get back home.

"I'm wet from my back to my balls while standing over a slippery hole in the floor with crap on my hand.... and there isn't a towel in sight. I've got to be doing something wrong." :-)
I feel like I'm an easy going traveller with a fairly high gross-out threshold. But I have to admit - knowing that everyone around me probably just pulled shit out of their ass with their bare hand - is messing with me.

How do you make a samosa with one hand??? It's not possible.
[Reply]
Archie F. Swin 05:52 AM 11-18-2014
Every weekday morning, I alternate oatmeal and yogurt with granola mixed in. I poop with a smile on my face.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 06:09 AM 11-18-2014
I just went. It was pretty solid.

I'm not sure anyone other than my Mother when I was a child has inquired about my pooping efficiency. Thanks for caring, SR.
[Reply]
TLO 02:03 PM 01-30-2015
I've been pooping at work a lot lately. There's something very satisfying about being paid to poop.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:05 PM 01-30-2015
Originally Posted by Big Smoke:
I've been pooping at work a lot lately. There's something very satisfying about being paid to poop.
I used to have myself trained to do it when I got to work and then right before I left for the day
[Reply]
58-4ever 02:29 PM 01-30-2015
I was glad to find this thread today. I've had three days in a row of no wipers in the morning and after lunch. I feel like I've lost ten pounds. Go ME!!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:31 PM 01-30-2015
Let's ask the 16 year old Patriot's ball boy this question!
[Reply]
Page 6 of 28
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up