ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 28
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- Are you all still pooping fairly well?
Simply Red 10:06 PM 11-16-2014
Just wondering how your BM's are going. Please let us know if you're having any complications, please share - also indicate any and all clean-breakers too.

Lately I've had the poo balls that look like they were put in a turd mold and vacuum packed to the final turd shape..

I bought some Raisin Bran tonight - so I'm looking forward to the relief and thorough poos in the days to come.

Please share any updated poop stories for 11/2014

Thank you in advance.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:09 PM 11-16-2014
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
even pruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunes. Prune juice.

Did you have a poop story to share?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:09 PM 11-16-2014
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Did you have a poop story to share?
Girls don't poop.
[Reply]
TimBone 11:11 PM 11-16-2014
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Does everyone else cycle over a wide spectrum of colors and consistencies on a regular basis or do some of you usually poop the same every time?
If it's green it means it's not staying in your digestive tract long enough.
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:11 PM 11-16-2014
Here is the super-fancy version of the sprayer I'm talking about from a 5 star hotel:

Here is the medium fancy version from an office building:

Here is the rustic version at a beach tent resort:

The biggest question I have is where does one sit/stand/squat when using the sprayer or scooper? Over the toilet or over the bucket, drain, or sink thing? One clue is that in the office bathroom stalls the walls came all the way to the floor and sealed tight (so no "wide stance" possible). I have a feeling this is to contain water on the floor.

And here is the only pit toilet I've seen so far in a divey bar that I'm guessing doesn't get a lot of westerners:

[Reply]
ghak99 11:25 PM 11-16-2014
Not sure but whatever advantages are removed by the chance you slip and fall into it (especially while drunk) imo.

But these are not pit toilets - they're normal flush toilets. Somehow people are washing their butts with water while sitting on a toilet - w/o making a huge mess. Can anyone from India or Asia shed light on the logistics of this?
There's a pretty good reason why they don't eat with the left hand.
[Reply]
Mav 11:26 PM 11-16-2014
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
My pooping has been great. Peeing on the other hand has sucked all weekend. I passed 2 kidney stones today.
Jesus. Prayers dude.
[Reply]
Mav 11:28 PM 11-16-2014
Originally Posted by nstygma:
wait, you don't know how to use the three sea shells? :-)
Nice! Demolition man rep!
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:41 PM 11-16-2014
Originally Posted by Mav:
Jesus. Prayers dude.
you seem nice to me.
[Reply]
Mav 11:41 PM 11-16-2014
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
you seem nice to me.
I try. You set a great example.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:44 PM 11-16-2014
Originally Posted by nstygma:
Just depends on what i eat. Although, eating a cereal like Froot Loops will color my mud a very strong green, no brown whatsoever. I assume it has something to do with the food coloring.

I'm proud that it's going well bud. Very good to hear today.
[Reply]
BeeHo 11:45 PM 11-16-2014
I am traveling in India. Haven't had a solid poop in 10 days. Apparently papaya, which I've been eating incessantly as it's so good, is a natural diuretic. Oops!

Yesterday amidst the liquid something came out that looked like a piece of tree bark. It was very floaty and wouldn't flush no matter how much I tried.

The human body is fascinating, no?

I actually don't mind the liquid as opposed to the Nutella-like goo that was coming out the first few days which required about 75 wipes.

Also can someone explain to me how you're supposed to clean yourself with the dishwasher-like thing that apparently Indians prefer to TP? (Less fancy places just have a bucket and a water scooper.) I've had plenty of time to contemplate this whilst sitting on the toilet. I can't for the life of me figure out how they do it w/o getting water and poop all over the place.
try the natural waters of the ganges river. might encounter cholera too!
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 11:51 PM 11-16-2014
you seem nice. Poopy butt and all.
[Reply]
Aries Walker 11:52 PM 11-16-2014
I wouldn't wish kidney stones on my worst enemy. I haven't even had them, though I'm fairly well convinced I will, and judging by what my co-worker Steve went through that one time, I am not looking forward to that day at all.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:54 PM 11-16-2014
Originally Posted by ChiefsNow:
you seem nice. Poopy butt and all.
Did you want to share a poop story?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:56 PM 11-16-2014
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
You sound like you need a hug.
Not too tight.

[Reply]
Page 3 of 28