ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 28
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- Are you all still pooping fairly well?
Simply Red 10:06 PM 11-16-2014
Just wondering how your BM's are going. Please let us know if you're having any complications, please share - also indicate any and all clean-breakers too.

Lately I've had the poo balls that look like they were put in a turd mold and vacuum packed to the final turd shape..

I bought some Raisin Bran tonight - so I'm looking forward to the relief and thorough poos in the days to come.

Please share any updated poop stories for 11/2014

Thank you in advance.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:22 PM 11-16-2014
I eat an apple for breakfast and generally some hummus in the evening. Pop open a can of collared greens for a side a few times a week.

Holy shit my turds are smooth.

Lotta pleasurable gas emissions, too.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:38 PM 11-16-2014
My poops have been satisfying as of late. Thank you for inquiring!
[Reply]
nstygma 10:43 PM 11-16-2014
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I am traveling in India. Haven't had a solid poop in 10 days. Apparently papaya, which I've been eating incessantly as it's so good, is a natural diuretic. Oops!

Yesterday amidst the liquid something came out that looked like a piece of tree bark. It was very floaty and wouldn't flush no matter how much I tried.

The human body is fascinating, no?

I actually don't mind the liquid as opposed to the Nutella-like goo that was coming out the first few days which required about 75 wipes.

Also can someone explain to me how you're supposed to clean yourself with the dishwasher-like thing that apparently Indians prefer to TP? (Less fancy places just have a bucket and a water scooper.) I've had plenty of time to contemplate this whilst sitting on the toilet. I can't for the life of me figure out how they do it w/o getting water and poop all over the place.
is it true that the "squatting" style preferred over there is so awesome that you do not need to wipe?
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:52 PM 11-16-2014
Not sure but whatever advantages are removed by the chance you slip and fall into it (especially while drunk) imo.

But these are not pit toilets - they're normal flush toilets. Somehow people are washing their butts with water while sitting on a toilet - w/o making a huge mess. Can anyone from India or Asia shed light on the logistics of this?
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:53 PM 11-16-2014
I am traveling in India. Haven't had a solid poop in 10 days. Apparently papaya, which I've been eating incessantly as it's so good, is a natural diuretic. Oops!

Yesterday amidst the liquid something came out that looked like a piece of tree bark. It was very floaty and wouldn't flush no matter how much I tried.

The human body is fascinating, no?

I actually don't mind the liquid as opposed to the Nutella-like goo that was coming out the first few days which required about 75 wipes.

Also can someone explain to me how you're supposed to clean yourself with the dishwasher-like thing that apparently Indians prefer to TP? (Less fancy places just have a bucket and a water scooper.) I've had plenty of time to contemplate this whilst sitting on the toilet. I can't for the life of me figure out how they do it w/o getting water and poop all over the place.

This is amazing. The whole post. Ty for the specific details, I'm impressed.

[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:54 PM 11-16-2014
Not sure, but I'll start PM'ing you pics to get your opinions on the fecal matter.
[Reply]
nstygma 10:55 PM 11-16-2014
wait, you don't know how to use the three sea shells? :-)
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:55 PM 11-16-2014
Does everyone else cycle over a wide spectrum of colors and consistencies on a regular basis or do some of you usually poop the same every time?
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:56 PM 11-16-2014
Originally Posted by nstygma:
wait, you don't know how to use the three sea shells? :-)
No, please elaborate.
[Reply]
nstygma 10:59 PM 11-16-2014
Does everyone else cycle over a wide spectrum of colors and consistencies on a regular basis or do some of you usually poop the same every time?
Just depends on what i eat. Although, eating a cereal like Froot Loops will color my mud a very strong green, no brown whatsoever. I assume it has something to do with the food coloring.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:02 PM 11-16-2014
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Just wondering how your BM's are going. Please let us know if you're having any complications, please share - also indicate any and all clean-breakers too.

Lately I've had the poo balls that look like they were put in a turd mold and vacuum packed to the final turd shape..

I bought some Raisin Bran tonight - so I'm looking forward to the relief and thorough poos in the days to come.

Please share any updated poop stories for 11/2014

Thank you in advance.

You may need potassium. It helps pull moisture into your colon.
Get more fruits, veggies and lots of pure water in you. But avoid fruits that bind. Grapefruits work well or even pruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunes. Prune juice.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:03 PM 11-16-2014
That's just due to what the person has been eating.
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:05 PM 11-16-2014
I'm 99% sure I could eat the same thing everyday and still have a huge variety of poops over a few week sample.
[Reply]
bsroyals54 11:05 PM 11-16-2014
I've been dehydrated from too much booze so when i try to shit it stops halfway a lot
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:09 PM 11-16-2014
I'm 99% sure I could eat the same thing everyday and still have a huge variety of poops over a few week sample.
Not I. You always struck me as a rainbow kinda guy tho', soooo.....
[Reply]
Page 2 of 28
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up