ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
In Memoriam>Prayers for the family of "Madmax" who died after a long illness Monday morning.
Mr. Flopnuts 01:33 PM 06-30-2012
The man who introduced me to this website is in hospice after a long battle with liver disease. Please send prayers for peace and comfort for Madmax as he prepares to reenter the kingdom. Thank you.
[Reply]
Dylan 02:10 PM 07-01-2012
May the Lord watch over all.

Prayers sent.

My Best!
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:30 PM 07-01-2012
You got it.
[Reply]
aturnis 02:44 PM 07-01-2012
Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever:
I looked up his posts and found a couple conversations we had. I don't mean to get emotional but that's how I am. He was a really good dude and I'll miss him even though we weren't close all in all.

Peace Madmax. I wish we could have another conversation.
This.

I hope your life was full and fulfilling. You will be missed, that much is certain. Wish you could have seen the Chiefs win it all, unimportant as it might now seem. You will be remembered in your death, by friends and family and everyone you've touched. Be thankful for that, be proud. It's not something everyone is able to accomplish. Good luck in your next life bud.
[Reply]
DanT 05:51 PM 07-01-2012
Prayers for madmax and his family...
[Reply]
KS Smitty 06:54 PM 07-01-2012
Peace and comfort to all concerned.
[Reply]
BoneKrusher 07:03 PM 07-01-2012
Sorry to hear this. God bless him and his family.
[Reply]
KCTitus 07:29 PM 07-01-2012
I dont know that I ever interacted with Max, but that's not important. Any loss to the Chiefsplanet membership is a big deal. It is my hope and prayer that he's, first, right with God and that he's right with his family.

I wish him the best, and a peaceful and painless ending...

God speed, Max, God speed.
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 08:01 PM 07-01-2012
Really sorry to hear this. Prayers and good thoughts sent to Max, his family and to you Flop.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 08:47 PM 07-01-2012
Blood pressure dropped considerably, and lost 40% of oxygen today. Septum has set. Pray for peace and comfort.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 08:53 PM 07-01-2012
Sorry to hear about this....best to MadMax and his family. May peace be his and may comfort be sent to his family in this time of pain.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:59 PM 07-01-2012
Rest easy, MadMax.
[Reply]
clyde05 11:29 PM 07-01-2012
So sorry to hear this, my prayers and thoughts are with the family and friends.
[Reply]
booger 01:19 AM 07-02-2012
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Blood pressure dropped considerably, and lost 40% of oxygen today. Septum has set. Pray for peace and comfort.
Very different type of deal but i watched my grandfather go days like this while he was on hospice. He was in his 80's and lived a long happy life. Not like Max being so much younger. It's very tough watching someone go. Didn't know Max too much but he always seemed like a good dude when we did interact. Sensed that he was fun to be around.

I'll join the rest of the folks in prayer that he goes with the least amount of pain and suffering possible. I also cannot imagine what his girls are going through. That's... I don't have a word for it. Just terrible. For his whole family and all loved ones.

Floppy i'm going to pray for you to be a calm, comforting, source of strength to his family and loved ones. That doesn't mean you can't grieve yourself, you have to do that. He will appreciate it very much.

Hang in there Buddy!

God Bless all of you
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 04:53 AM 07-02-2012
May god bless him on his way to heaven and may god embrace him with his love. Also may his family find peace thru the lord and may he carry their heavy heart till they end their grief.
[Reply]
Inspector 05:37 AM 07-02-2012
Prayers for Max, his family and friends........check.

He is in great hands and being at home with his Father will give him the peace he needs to spend his eternity.

Best wishes for those left behind.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up