ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>Observations from my easy chair.
oldman 05:08 AM 10-03-2022
OL (minus Brown) were money last night and it showed with CEH's 92 on the ground and Pacheco adding another 63. Only 1 trick play was needed to score and that was due to the interior 3 owning the Bucs line. A little Martyball is a good thing.

The zebras let the players determine the outcome of the game. We got away with a couple. Clark was clearly in the neutral zone when the Bucs were called for too many guys on the field and Jones might have been called for roughing the passer. Tommyboy was chirping all night long but didn't get a favor. Did anyone notice if he committed battery on a defenseless Ipad?

CEH's TD reception will surely make the highlight reels this week. Just Patrick being Patrick.

The only thing I can bitch about was the unnecessary INT in the 4th. It was 3rd and 5 and PMII either missed or ignored a wide open McKinnon in the left flat. That would have kept the drive alive and we wouldn't have had to listen to Collinsworth yapping about Brady.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:24 AM 10-04-2022
I went back and watched that play a couple of times.

I don't think Kelce is upset about the drop. I think MVS ran his route too short. It looks to me like he was supposed to set a pick on Kelce's guy.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:34 AM 10-04-2022
Karlaftis had a tough matchup this week. Wirfs is the best RT in the league IMO and Smith is quite good as well.

Brady also get the ball out quickly.
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:17 AM 10-04-2022

Expected and Actual yards per carry given defender position at time of handoff

Going to go out on a limb and say that the James Conner and, especially, Chase Edmonds deals have already not aged well pic.twitter.com/gRgoxjItiO

— Computer Cowboy (@benbbaldwin) October 4, 2022

Supposedly CEH and Pacheco are both gaining well above the expected yards.
[Reply]
Otter 12:50 PM 10-04-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
That was probably the most disappointing thing to me last night. Our front 4 just couldn’t generate much. Clark is such a non-factor right now. It’s pretty painful to watch him play.

Why the Chiefs kept Clark over Charvarius Ward is the 'how many licks to get to the center of a tootsie roll lollipop' question.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:58 PM 10-04-2022
That answer has always been 3
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:59 PM 10-04-2022
Just saw JuJu at Sams club at 95th street in OP. :-)

I didn't tell him CP thinks he sucks lolz
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:25 PM 10-04-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

Supposedly CEH and Pacheco are both gaining well above the expected yards.
How can we have a dominant run-blocking grade while CEH and Pacheco both have miniscule expected yards per carry?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up