ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Media Center>Netflix Dahmer-The Monster
Titty Meat 09:50 PM 09-27-2022
So fucking cringe, evil, and sad. Very well put together telling the story. I remmeber learning about him in sociology class but the victims story was never told nor was the colossal fuck up by the city & its police department
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:52 PM 10-02-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
nah it was because he was gay
I'm saying since he was killing gay black dudes that no one that could do anything cared all that much.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:59 PM 10-02-2022
ever see the b flick from the 90s?- it's on YT IIRC - it's very bad acting but ****ing creepy AF. I bet mennonite has seen it - he's got a keen eye for movies like that.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:01 AM 10-03-2022

[Reply]
Molitoth 08:41 AM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The guy who plays Dahmer is an amazing actor.

And that first episode was just....holy fuck. I watch a ton of True Crime stuff but that apartment scene had me uncomfortable as hell.
oh yeah man, Evan Peters is pretty good at the acting thing.

Check out any season of American Horror Story, as he shifts through some good roles.
[Reply]
bdj23 08:53 AM 10-03-2022
Too much dude on dude making out for me (yeah I know he was a gay sex offender) but it was acted well. The last 3 episodes kinda dragged on.

I don't get the producers trying to make Scraver into some sort of divine retribution when in reality he just wanted revenge on Dahmers cracker ass.
[Reply]
BigRichard 09:27 AM 10-03-2022

[Reply]
Otter 10:45 AM 10-13-2022
What did Jeffery Dahmer say to Lorenna Bobbit?

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 01:11 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I'm saying since he was killing gay black dudes that no one that could do anything cared all that much.
Same thing with Andrew Cunanan, he killed 5 gay guys and the cops didn’t care, it wasn’t until he killed Versace that they suddenly gave a fuck.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:15 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by Otter:
Animal torture and bed wetting. No idea how bed wetting works its way in there but apparently it's a trait.
There's also arson.

Animal torture, arson, and bed wetting are considered the homicidal triad.
[Reply]
unothadeal 06:22 PM 10-19-2022
The more I learn about this Dahmer character the less I care for him.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:29 PM 10-19-2022
I couldn't finish it. It was just wholly unenjoyable.
[Reply]
Passepartout 07:00 PM 10-29-2022
Evan Peters is the guy's name the actor as he is way too convincing as do not have Netflix. But still you could not pay me to watch that show at all. As would rather remember the victims and families.

Speaking of that, the families say that Netflix seems to be bringing back horrific memories and "glorifying" infamous serial killers like him really is that, beyond gross.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:44 AM 10-30-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I couldn't finish it. It was just wholly unenjoyable.
I struggled to finish it too. Took me weeks. Had to see what the big deal was,

Has more views than House of Dragons and Rings of Power. Still dont see why.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:44 PM 11-03-2022
I think it is amazingly done but it absolutely makes your uncomfortable to watch.

I can only assume his speech and mannerisms are similar to the real Dahmer, which just gives off the most eerie feeling the entire series when you relate these actions to real events. And from the reading I did after episodes, they very much stuck to what actually happened which is downright crazy to think about.

My only gripe is that they almost make your feel sorry for Dahmer, but I'm not sure that should be the message from a guy who admitted that he wasn't insane but liked doing most of what he did.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:27 AM 11-05-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I think it is amazingly done but it absolutely makes your uncomfortable to watch.

I can only assume his speech and mannerisms are similar to the real Dahmer, which just gives off the most eerie feeling the entire series when you relate these actions to real events. And from the reading I did after episodes, they very much stuck to what actually happened which is downright crazy to think about.

My only gripe is that they almost make your feel sorry for Dahmer, but I'm not sure that should be the message from a guy who admitted that he wasn't insane but liked doing most of what he did.
Almost every serial killer is not insane. They just don't have empathy for human beings, They view humans as fodder for their enjoyment and to satisfy their sexual urges.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up