ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 125 of 125
« First < 2575115121122123124125
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Isaih Pacheco Thread*****
Dante84 04:32 PM 04-30-2022
More to come!

"You alive Isiah?!"

Watch the moment our newest running back got the call ���� pic.twitter.com/lDuOnm0ZsE

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
loochy 04:18 PM 02-07-2024
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Talked to my dad today and he said Pacheco has been calling my little sister (technically my half sister). She's an esthetician and got hooked up with the Chiefs after she met Tyreek when he came into her shop a couple years ago.

She hasn't gone out with Pop yet (supposedly), but here's to hoping she does and I get hooked up with some friends/family suite tickets when I'm in KC. :-)

Oh, she's one of THOSE girls
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:39 PM 02-07-2024
Wow, Pop might end up banging one of our own’s little sister. What a day!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:43 PM 02-07-2024
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Talked to my dad today and he said Pacheco has been calling my little sister (technically my half sister). She's an esthetician and got hooked up with the Chiefs after she met Tyreek when he came into her shop a couple years ago.

She hasn't gone out with Pop yet (supposedly), but here's to hoping she does and I get hooked up with some friends/family suite tickets when I'm in KC. :-)
Reek probably jack rabbited that....
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:09 PM 02-07-2024
Almost posted a picture of her when she was about 4, but then common sense prevailed. Ironically, the girl holding her in the pic was a good friend of the family and was the infamous girl who Quin Snyder supposedly had an affair with at Mizzou while she was dating Linas Kleiza, one of his players.

My family has some good stories. :-)
[Reply]
Munson 07:08 PM 02-12-2024

[Reply]
staylor26 07:11 PM 02-12-2024
Honestly, might've been his worst game of the season. Wasn't just the fumble either. Dude just wasn't breaking any tackles or making guys miss. It was weird.
[Reply]
In58men 07:20 PM 02-12-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Honestly, might've been his worst game of the season. Wasn't just the fumble either. Dude just wasn't breaking any tackles or making guys miss. It was weird.
It be like that sometimes
[Reply]
Bump 07:31 PM 02-12-2024
ya he didn't have a great game. Still did positive things though, there were a lot of times it looked like he could have gotten more yards if he just straight lined it instead of trying to juke
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 07:33 PM 02-12-2024
49er defense came to play. Seemed like they were in prime mid-season form instead of what they've looked like the last month or so. I'm surprised, honestly. With how bitchy they were this week I thought for sure they'd be distracted. Instead they came out hot.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:44 PM 02-12-2024
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
49er defense came to play. Seemed like they were in prime mid-season form instead of what they've looked like the last month or so. I'm surprised, honestly. With how distracted and bitchy they were this week I thought for sure they'd be distracted. Instead they came out hot.
Yeah SF was straight up playing out there.

All the talk of their whining and excuse making, they wanted it. Bad.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02-13-2024, 09:17 AM
This message has been deleted by Hammock Parties.
Page 125 of 125
« First < 2575115121122123124125
Up