« First < 178228268274275276277278
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:35 PM 02-12-2024
Active but didn't see a single snap on offense or special teams.

So as a WR6 he was realistically a backup WR4 (because if we lose one guy, I suspect we just go into more heavy personnel). Would've likely taken two injuries to WRs for him to see the field on offense. Maybe if we'd have seen injuries to James and Watson he would've been next in line as a return man.

They didn't seem to have any plan for him at all. Which pretty much checks out - he was being written out of the season BEFORE he went down.
[Reply]
Eleazar 02:44 PM 02-12-2024
Moore: 0 Snaps

Midseason cast-off from the Jets that we picked up in mid season who is still an upgrade over Moore: game-winning TD, another 52 yard bomb, written into one of the greatest moments in Chiefs history.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:46 PM 02-12-2024
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Moore: 0 Snaps

Midseason cast-off from the Jets that we picked up in mid season who is still an upgrade over Moore: game-winning TD, another 52 yard bomb, written into one of the greatest moments in Chiefs history.
Like I said in the Hardman thread - we picked up Mecole because we were tired of watching Moore run whip routes in quicksand.

And wouldntchyaknowit - game winner is a whip route to Mecole.

I'd trade Moore for a 6th and use the cap savings to bring Hardman back if that were an option. I'd far prefer Hardman on this team over the next 2-3 years to Moore.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 02:48 PM 02-12-2024
I've got a ten spot that says Hardman gets resigned because the Chiefs are done with Moore.
[Reply]
Eleazar 02:53 PM 02-12-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Like I said in the Hardman thread - we picked up Mecole because we were tired of watching Moore run whip routes in quicksand.

And wouldntchyaknowit - game winner is a whip route to Mecole.

I'd trade Moore for a 6th and use the cap savings to bring Hardman back if that were an option. I'd far prefer Hardman on this team over the next 2-3 years to Moore.
Yeah, Moore had to see that play and think it could have been him. If he hadn't spent two entire years sucking anyway.

Maybe we're hard on Moore here, he obviously just isn't very talented and probably isn't an NFL player. But I agree that Hardman on a team friendly deal is an immediate upgrade.
[Reply]
Page 278 of 278
« First < 178228268274275276277278
Up