« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2021 STL Cardinals Thread***
Pasta Little Brioni 08:42 PM 06-08-2021
Fire MO and Shildt
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:58 PM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Fire MO and Shildt
Schildt seems to be a dude just in over his ski's and being manipulated by the FO.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:14 PM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Schildt seems to be a dude just in over his ski's and being manipulated by the FO.
Time to clean house. We have called for it for awhile now. Embarrassing watching a shit Brewer roster entrenched in 1st.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:38 PM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Time to clean house. We have called for it for awhile now. Embarrassing watching a shit Brewer roster entrenched in 1st.
who’s still on the Mo train? Do people in St. Louis still support him? Well besides the one that decides these things, Dewitt.

The Cardinals are still raking in money hand over fist with ballpark village. Mo ain’t going anywhere. :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:22 AM 06-09-2021
Did I miss the memo, we are “real” rivals with Cincy now?

Joey Votto had some strong words about the Reds four-game sweep in St. Louis. "We had some sh** talking mother f***ers... How'd you like that?" #Reds pic.twitter.com/hsGjunm2WQ

— Brandon Saho (@BrandonSaho) June 8, 2021

[Reply]
jd1020 12:50 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Did I miss the memo, we are “real” rivals with Cincy now?
Every team is rivals with a team that has that Amir Garrett shitbag.
[Reply]
Marco Polo 10:11 PM 06-09-2021
Good win, tonight. TOL has been very impressive during his hitting streak. Good to see that Goldy is also warming up. And Nolan bring Nolan. He was my favorite baseball player watching him here in Denver for years. I just love his approach to the game and he’s incredibly consistent.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:03 PM 06-10-2021
Now Nightingale in the USA Today is saying we should trade Gorman for Max Scherzer. Even if it’s for 2 months. Gorman has an All-Star ceiling. We need his bat in the lineup going forward. 2 months? If Scherzer signed to finish his career here, okay. Otherwise, GTFO with a rental.

This is the shit I’ve been railing against the last couple of weeks. Sure, Scherzer still is at the top of his game. But, why would he sign up here past those two months. He wanted to come here and Mo was an idiot. He can sign anywhere. Do players still give hometown discounts? Cant remember the last player????

It’s behind a paywall on USA Today's website so no link.
[Reply]
Marco Polo 05:12 PM 06-10-2021
Now Nightingale in the USA Today is saying we should trade Gorman for Max Scherzer. Even if it’s for 2 months. Gorman has an All-Star ceiling. We need his bat in the lineup going forward. 2 months? If Scherzer signed to finish his career here, okay. Otherwise, GTFO with a rental.

This is the shit I’ve been railing against the last couple of weeks. Sure, Scherzer still is at the top of his game. But, why would he sign up here past those two months. He wanted to come here and Mo was an idiot. He can sign anywhere. Do players still give hometown discounts? Cant remember the last player????

It’s behind a paywall on USA Today's website so no link.
If we trade Gorman, I will be irate. We need cheap, young talent since Mo can't figure out veteran contracts.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:38 PM 06-12-2021

John Gant has walked the bases loaded.

But!

Nolan Gorman has homered four times in two games (and the second game is only in the top of the third). https://t.co/kcNw5S0Y2u

— Katie Woo (@katiejwoo) June 13, 2021

[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:44 PM 06-12-2021
3 jacks now today. In the 4th inning.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:55 PM 06-12-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
3 jacks now today. In the 4th inning.
My potential legit lineup for 2022 is looking better and better. :-)
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:22 PM 06-12-2021
My potential legit lineup for 2022 is looking better and better. :-)
He still has a lot to prove. Let's see him doing this at the Triple A level consistently before he is crowned anything.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:36 PM 06-12-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
He still has a lot to prove. Let's see him doing this at the Triple A level consistently before he is crowned anything.
oh yeah, I agree. That 2022 line up had a lot of “if’s” in it. O’Neill continues to lay off the outside slider. Carlson continues to develop. If Gorman continues on his path. If Arenado doesn't opt-out. If they sign a middle of the order bat… etc.etc.

If, if and more if’s. But….. there is potentially a legit 2022 lineup.
[Reply]
bdj23 07:06 PM 06-12-2021
Man, the wheels really fell off this season in a hurry.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 40
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up