ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 97 of 189
« First < 47879394959697 9899100101107147 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 07:34 PM 01-18-2019
Lemon Cookies
[Reply]
CoMoChief 08:06 PM 01-18-2019
Bruce Banner is my fave. Top 3:

1.Bruce Banner
2.Northern Lights
3.Girl Scout Cookies
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:23 PM 01-18-2019
Do you guys ever get panic attacks from this shit? I'm trying to figure out if theres anything I could have done differently
[Reply]
NewChief 08:35 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Do you guys ever get panic attacks from this shit? I'm trying to figure out if theres anything I could have done differently
It’s very common for people to have anxiety and panic attacks when high. You need to avoid sativa strains and stick to Indica. I pretty much gave up on the stuff because it gives me anxiety and sometimes panic attacks.

Here’s the deal: life is fine without weed. Life is also fine with weed. If it doesn’t agree with you, stop doing it. I did about 15 years ago.
[Reply]
Superbowltrashcan 08:58 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by FDrumpf:
Hitting a mighty with some kush as we speak.
High and Mighty is a great way to go! Do you use the dosing capsules or just pack it straight in the chamber.? I have used it both ways and the capsules are really handy....
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:51 PM 01-18-2019
I don't....I have a friend that refuses to smoke because it makes him paranoid. So I guess it "can" occur. I mean you're not going to curl up and cry or anything. Some react to it differently.
[Reply]
phisherman 10:14 PM 01-18-2019
Romulan Grapefruit.....likey
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:58 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by NewChief:
It’s very common for people to have anxiety and panic attacks when high. You need to avoid sativa strains and stick to Indica. I pretty much gave up on the stuff because it gives me anxiety and sometimes panic attacks.

Here’s the deal: life is fine without weed. Life is also fine with weed. If it doesn’t agree with you, stop doing it. I did about 15 years ago.
Yeah that's the problem with how things are right now you dont really know what you're getting. I'll get my med card this summer and give it another try but my experience the other night was fucking awful
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:01 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
I don't....I have a friend that refuses to smoke because it makes him paranoid. So I guess it "can" occur. I mean you're not going to curl up and cry or anything. Some react to it differently.
Yeah I wish I could have done that. The "time travel" with depersonalization sucked. With that said I had stuff in the past that just made me relaxed and slept well. Would love something like that after a hard days work plus cutting weight I've really curbed my alchol consumption. It would be nice to have a substitute.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 11:29 PM 01-18-2019
Definitely reduce the amount you consume - just a hit or even inhale some passively, watch the caffeine, maybe try very small amounts of edibles or only partake of lower thc high cbd strains if you are having panic attacks. Like any medicine it may take some experimentation to find what dosage, exact cbd\thc ratio and route of administration that works for you and it might not be worth the trouble. It's as good as anything else for controlling pain, nausea, anxiety and increasing appetite. It can reduce inflammation in certain situations. Remember to take a tolerance break as often and as long as you can to give your brain time to operate without the medicine. This will inform you when and how often you should treat yourself with this very potent medicine.
[Reply]
crispystl 12:52 PM 01-19-2019
Anyone know where we can re-up in KC?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:53 PM 01-19-2019
Originally Posted by crispystl420:
Anyone know where we can re-up in KC?

No I dont officer
[Reply]
crispystl 12:54 PM 01-19-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Bruce Banner is my fave. Top 3:

1.Bruce Banner
2.Northern Lights
3.Girl Scout Cookies
Man I got some platinum cookies a couple months ago and that shit was the best tasting smoke I think I've ever had. I think it's a girl scout hybrid.

[Reply]
crispystl 12:55 PM 01-19-2019
No I dont officer
I've had the same username on here for 14 years. I think you're safe boss. Lol.

[Reply]
dlphg9 01:18 PM 01-19-2019
I used to love smoking. Id get high all the time while I was off of work for the off season. Now I cant even smoke because I get a constant feeling of anxiety. Smoking used to be my favorite thing to do. Not anymore, it sucks. I dont believe the indica/sativa thing either. THC is THC, just as alcohol is alcohol. Ive smoked my fair share of different strains and the high is the same every time. Sure some strains will get you higher faster, but other than that its all the same.
[Reply]
Page 97 of 189
« First < 47879394959697 9899100101107147 > Last »
Up