ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 189
« First < 374344454647 484950515797147 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Katipan 08:41 AM 05-03-2015
Try a 950mg syringe. You can't smoke it but you won't feel anything either.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 04:42 PM 05-07-2015
Texas House committee OKs full marijuana lega*lization bill
POSTED YESTERDAY, 7:49 PM
UPDATED TODAY, 4:18 AM

tea-party-backed-texas-lawmaker-wants-marijuana-legalized-1425424573013
AUSTIN, Texas - A proposal seeking full legalization of marijuana on religious grounds has cleared an unlikely legislative hurdle.

Republican state Rep. David Simpson of Longview argues marijuana comes from God and therefore shouldn't be banned by government.

The tea party stalwart has repeatedly championed what he calls the "Christian case" for legalization.

Simpson's bill (HB 2165) languished for weeks before the House Criminal Jurisprudence Committee.

Three committee Democrats and two Republicans surprisingly voted to support it Wednesday, though, and it passed 5-2.

That makes Simpson's bill eligible for consideration to reach the House floor before the legislative session ends June 1, although that's still highly unlikely.

State law currently makes no exceptions even for medical marijuana, making outright legalization unthinkable.

Still, advocates hailed the committee vote as "unprecedented progress" for Texas marijuana rights.

Nearly three out of five Texas voters (58%) support making marijuana legal for adults and regulating it like alcohol, according to a statewide survey conducted by Public Policy Polling in September 2013.

Four states have adopted laws that regulate and tax marijuana similarly to alcohol. Two of them, Colorado and Washington, have established regulated systems of marijuana cultivation and sales.

Alaska and Oregon are in the process of implementing similar systems.

Statement from Heather Fazio, Texas Political Director for the Marijuana Policy Project:

“Marijuana prohibition’s days are numbered in the Lone Star State. Texas voters recognize that punishing adults for consuming a substance that is safer than alcohol is a waste of law enforcement resources and an affront to individual liberty. It appears most of the committee members agree.

“State officials are increasingly becoming fed up with the failed federal government policy of marijuana prohibition, and they’re taking action. Like most Americans, most Texans are ready for a more sensible, fiscally sound.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:43 PM 05-07-2015
Pussy came from God too. AND Jesus loved dem ho's.

LEGALIZE PROSTITUTION!
[Reply]
the Talking Can 06:04 PM 05-08-2015
dry for a month, finally scored....

praise jebus
[Reply]
Katipan 06:39 AM 05-09-2015
I say this here because I can't say it anywhere else... My mother still doesn't know what I do and my friends don't want to hear me complain about my most wonderful job.

But I'm kind of bored with selling weed. I need another glass ceiling.

Or maybe just another bowl.

I'm convinced this is what a gynecologist feels like.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:52 AM 05-09-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
Texas House committee OKs full marijuana lega*lization bill
POSTED YESTERDAY, 7:49 PM
UPDATED TODAY, 4:18 AM

tea-party-backed-texas-lawmaker-wants-marijuana-legalized-1425424573013
AUSTIN, Texas - A proposal seeking full legalization of marijuana on religious grounds has cleared an unlikely legislative hurdle.

Republican state Rep. David Simpson of Longview argues marijuana comes from God and therefore shouldn't be banned by government.

The tea party stalwart has repeatedly championed what he calls the "Christian case" for legalization.

Simpson's bill (HB 2165) languished for weeks before the House Criminal Jurisprudence Committee.

Three committee Democrats and two Republicans surprisingly voted to support it Wednesday, though, and it passed 5-2.

That makes Simpson's bill eligible for consideration to reach the House floor before the legislative session ends June 1, although that's still highly unlikely.

State law currently makes no exceptions even for medical marijuana, making outright legalization unthinkable.

Still, advocates hailed the committee vote as "unprecedented progress" for Texas marijuana rights.

Nearly three out of five Texas voters (58%) support making marijuana legal for adults and regulating it like alcohol, according to a statewide survey conducted by Public Policy Polling in September 2013.

Four states have adopted laws that regulate and tax marijuana similarly to alcohol. Two of them, Colorado and Washington, have established regulated systems of marijuana cultivation and sales.

Alaska and Oregon are in the process of implementing similar systems.

Statement from Heather Fazio, Texas Political Director for the Marijuana Policy Project:

“Marijuana prohibition’s days are numbered in the Lone Star State. Texas voters recognize that punishing adults for consuming a substance that is safer than alcohol is a waste of law enforcement resources and an affront to individual liberty. It appears most of the committee members agree.

“State officials are increasingly becoming fed up with the failed federal government policy of marijuana prohibition, and they’re taking action. Like most Americans, most Texans are ready for a more sensible, fiscally sound.
Yet here we sit in Florida with our legislators going home early because they are at a stalemate on most issues. And despite a 58% vote for medical marijuana legalization (when 60% was needed to pass) they have completely ignored the issue this time around. I wish voters would remember this shit when it's time to vote for the ignorant fucks to get back into office. But sheeple never learn. We will literally be the last state to legalize it, if ever.
[Reply]
Katipan 06:40 AM 05-13-2015
So. I got a promotion. Still on the floor since I'm Miss Badass but now I'm the photographer... Hello macro photos and shitting myself. More scared about doing well at this than I've ever been about... Well, anything.

Waking up to Chunky Disel - Chocolope X Sour Disel.
[Reply]
rtmike 01:11 PM 05-13-2015
Germed about 6 Sativa strains with 2 done about a month ago.

Dominator & Sensi Star (feminized)

[Reply]
pr_capone 02:22 PM 05-13-2015
Originally Posted by rtmike:
Germed about 6 Sativa strains with 2 done about a month ago.

Dominator & Sensi Star (feminized)

Sensi Star is an indica.

Your girls look fantastic! I can't wait to start growing again.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:42 PM 05-13-2015
I hate you all. :-)
[Reply]
Katipan 04:13 PM 05-13-2015
Dank's house strain is Death Star and they give Iowa residents a price break.

Hilarious.
[Reply]
rtmike 04:52 PM 05-13-2015
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
Sensi Star is an indica.

Your girls look fantastic! I can't wait to start growing again.

Oh yeah. It was a free seed so I guess I didn't pay attention. I dropped a bill with Herbies buying all Sativa & forgot the freebies were indica.

Amazing what the difference is when the PH is correct. My 3rd grow & the 1st one I noted what it took to get the H20 right which wasn't much...or so I thought. For whatever reason it's way off compared to now.

I'm trying something different. Outdoor hydroponics. So far I had one in water & one in dirt. My dirt one sexed out already (male).

The 2 I posted are out on the deck now so I have 3 out there.

It got really hot in the tent in the garage during the summer last year.

3 more in dirt starter pots, 2 Chemdawgs just germed & these 3.
Attached: 20150513_184213.jpg (123.0 KB) 
[Reply]
pr_capone 05-13-2015, 05:11 PM
This message has been deleted by pr_capone.
Katipan 08:24 AM 05-18-2015
The Green Solution, Livwell, and Altitude dispensaries all have thousands of plants quarantined because of the pesticides they use.

It makes me sad for PR Capone but thrilled for our organic grow.

Ready to stop working for Walmart yet?

http://www.westword.com/news/denver-...plants-6654706
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 08:54 AM 05-18-2015
I've lived in Cali for awhile now. I don't even smoke raw cannabis flowers anymore. It's all about my vape pen for me now. Currently crushing some lemon jack vapor....so good!
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 09:00 AM 05-18-2015
Originally Posted by Katipan:
The Green Solution, Livwell, and Altitude dispensaries all have thousands of plants quarantined because of the pesticides they use.

It makes me sad for PR Capone but thrilled for our organic grow.

Ready to stop working for Walmart yet?

http://www.westword.com/news/denver-...plants-6654706
what that hell? non-organic marijuana makes no sense
[Reply]
Page 47 of 189
« First < 374344454647 484950515797147 > Last »
Up