ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 123 of 189
« First < 2373113119120121122123 124125126127133173 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
excessive 02:43 PM 11-09-2022
I've been MMMP for about a year now and have a cultivation license. Looks like I need to start the "What are you growing thread" now that Missouri has gone recreational.

Next harvest I should be bumping the legal limit, 12 oz., so I've been experimenting with gummies and tinctures. Used 1/2 oz of Chocolate Heaven to make 1/2 cup of tincture and made the mistake of doing a standard dose, 1 teaspoon, the first time. Buzzed for 8 hours and had the wildest dreams. Only bad was that was the night of the Indy game. Bummer, man.

In the bloom room, I've got some Super Lemon Haze, Velvet Moon, Runtz 13, Godberry, Mighty Grape, and Fruit Spirit. Different strains in the veg room are Peach Sherbert, Purple Banana Cream and a 1:1 freebie that doesn't have a name. I've been using the Attitude for my seed source and a lot of the strains are the freebies they give with every purchase, which makes the wait worthwhile since they are in Great Britain.

The 1:1 makes some good gummies that will give you both pain relief and a mild buzz. Made a sleepy time that knocks you out and still lets you wake up clear headed. Used about 3/4 ounce for about 150 gummies. Having so much fun for a old head that has had more than his share of dealing with the man in the past.

Get that grow room started as soon as you can. I've been dirt farming but am thinking about trying a DWC setup as an intro to hydroponics. Reading this thread to decide which seeds to get next. Thinking Laughing Buddha, Gorilla Glue and that Sour Diesel I've been hearing so much about. CP got me onto the Jack Herer. Wife loves it. so I'll be trying out some of the other recommendations, too.

Cheers, and yes, beer and reefer go together like the Chiefs and the Super Bowl: One is more fun with the other!
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:46 PM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Are you vaping concentrate or actual flower?

Those vape concentrate pens are really good for keeping the smell down. I'm not big on them anymore, but they're effective for the right person.

When it comes to vaping flower, i find that the higher end vape machines are better at keeping true to actual vaping, opposed to the cheaper ones that more or less cook the weed.

Always been curious about those smoke catch cans. Allegedly you can blow your smoke into them and they absorb the smoke/smell. Never tried one.
Concentrate. My mother-in-law lives with us and she's a total square.

I can't have the smell at all. Needs to be incognito.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:50 PM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Concentrate. My mother-in-law lives with us and she's a total square.

I can't have the smell at all. Needs to be incognito.
My mother in law is one of those that, if you slipped her a placebo and told her it was a miracle drug, she'd tell you how amazing she felt the next day.

I give her an occasional 10MG edible and she'll make it last several days. Swears it helps her sleep.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:50 PM 11-09-2022
Are you vaping concentrate or actual flower?

Those vape concentrate pens are really good for keeping the smell down. I'm not big on them anymore, but they're effective for the right person.

When it comes to vaping flower, i find that the higher end vape machines are better at keeping true to actual vaping, opposed to the cheaper ones that more or less cook the weed.

Always been curious about those smoke catch cans. Allegedly you can blow your smoke into them and they absorb the smoke/smell. Never tried one.
Couple sheets of bounce and TP tube. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:54 PM 11-09-2022
My mother in law is one of those that, if you slipped her a placebo and told her it was a miracle drug, she'd tell you how amazing she felt the next day.

I give her an occasional 10MG edible and she'll make it last several days. Swears it helps her sleep.
I take a puff of sativa and I'm wide awake and ready to get started on something.

My wife takes a puff of the same exact strain and then goes to bed. She's gotten to the point where she can't fall asleep with it whereas I can't sleep if I'm really high, I want to do stuff.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:56 PM 11-09-2022
I take a puff of sativa and I'm wide awake and ready to get started on something.

My wife takes a puff of the same exact strain and then goes to bed. She's gotten to the point where she can't fall asleep with it whereas I can't sleep if I'm really high, I want to do stuff.
Question, I use to get high and knew plenty of people who did/do..

My 19 year old is small like less than 100lbs...she's the only person I've ever seen who smokes herself literally retarded. It's like she can't remember her name, can't answer questions or do anything it's just coma.

What is that about?
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:05 PM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Question, I use to get high and knew plenty of people who did/do..

My 19 year old is small like less than 100lbs...she's the only person I've ever seen who smokes herself literally reeruned. It's like she can't remember her name, can't answer questions or do anything it's just coma.

What is that about?
She's a noob.

She's lucky enough to still enjoy the uncontrollable giggles, and unlucky enough to still get the stoner sloth-stuck on couch, non-functional high.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:08 PM 11-09-2022
She's a noob.

She's lucky enough to still enjoy the uncontrollable giggles, and unlucky enough to still get the stoner sloth-stuck on couch, non-functional high.
No no she's not, she's been smoking pretty regularly for 2 years...she had a boyfriend who was related to a seller at that time she was basically high all the time...still constantly fucked up like that.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:17 PM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
No no she's not, she's been smoking pretty regularly for 2 years...she had a boyfriend who was related to a seller at that time she was basically high all the time...still constantly fucked up like that.
Still a noob.

And she could be smoking a heavy indica. Indicas give the stoner sloth, stuck on couch, brain mush kind of feel. The lower your tolerance (noob) the more brain mush stoner sloth. i.e forgetting basic things, low eyes all the time, laughs about everything. Probably would have a hard time doing math. You should ask her to read out loud for shits n giggles.

Sativas are known to get you high, but energized and better focus and mental clarity compared to indica.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:19 PM 11-09-2022
Still a noob.

And she could be smoking a heavy indica. Indicas give the stoner sloth, stuck on couch, brain mush kind of feel. The lower your tolerance (noob) the more brain mush stoner sloth.

Sativas are known to get you high, but energized and better focus and mental clarity compared to indica.
I never smoke indica strains. For me, high THC percentage sativa are what I enjoy.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:20 PM 11-09-2022
And I agree with Detoxing.

My wife has been a daily consumer for 2 years. Her tolerance/threshold is still pretty low despite that.

Even though your daughter has been a heavy user for 2 years, she's still pretty new to it to be honest.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 03:22 PM 11-09-2022
I care more about flavor than anything else. Indica, sativa I really don't give a damn. I have strains I like of both.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:25 PM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
I care more about flavor than anything else. Indica, sativa I really don't give a damn. I have strains I like of both.
Flavor?

If you don't mind me asking, why do you smoke? Because there's so much variation between strains that you'll almost get a different effect every time.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 03:29 PM 11-09-2022
Flavor?

If you don't mind me asking, why do you smoke? Because there's so much variation between strains that you'll almost get a different effect every time.
Yes, flavor is my first concern. I don't waste my time on shitty tasting pot.

I smoke for the same reasons as everyone else. Therapeutic and socializing reasons.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:34 PM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Yes, flavor is my first concern. I don't waste my time on shitty tasting pot.

I smoke for the same reasons as everyone else. Therapeutic and socializing reasons.
I've just never really heard somebody that uses weed for physical or emotional therapy not caring about what strain they smoke. My wife has ONE strain that works best for her pain. She's tried about 50.

And as I said earlier, as a recreational user, I never smoke indica. I don't want the drowsiness, the munchies, and all the other stuff that comes with it.

Nevertheless, thanks for responding. It's always interesting to hear unique tastes.
[Reply]
Page 123 of 189
« First < 2373113119120121122123 124125126127133173 > Last »
Up