ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 28
« First < 172324252627 28 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The Kansas City Chiefs Are A Bad Football Team
arrwheader 12:24 PM 10-24-2021
Top to Bottom. Time to rebuild.

Edit:

This team needs a lot of changes, currently they are a bad football team. Bad football teams lose every game to good football teams and sometimes win against other bad teams. They also turn the ball over minimum 2x a games. They have no focus, little fight, and seem to regress every game.

Time for a reboot.
[Reply]
493rd 09:36 PM 11-01-2021
So we’re 4-4 and heading into a stretch where if they continue to play like this they’ll lose the next 7. Offense isn’t right. Mahomes isn’t right and is just bad right now. Defense is a mirage; plays well against bad teams and gets blown out by good ones. And Andy Reid has no handle on any of it or so it seems. This might get ugly…er.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:39 PM 11-01-2021
First time in 20 years that I didn't comment in a game thread. I just didn't feel like bitching for three hours about bad play, bad luck, more turnovers, and Mahomes continuing to morph into Matt fucking Cassel.

Sorry for anybody who missed the Tom Cruise/Taps picture, but this shit definitely ain't beautiful.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 09:39 PM 11-01-2021
Our offense is worse than our Defense. .

Mahomes has had 1 good game since his concussion..

Reid has had zero good games since his alcoholic son

Eric B ...is he still coaching?
[Reply]
Graystoke 09:40 PM 11-01-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
First time in 20 years that I didn't comment in a game thread. I just didn't feel like bitching for three hours about bad play, bad luck, more turnovers, and Mahomes continuing to morph into Matt fucking Cassel.

Sorry for anybody who missed the Tom Cruise/Taps picture, but this shit definitely ain't beautiful.
I did miss Tom/Taps.
Certainly understandable
[Reply]
Dayze 09:41 PM 11-01-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
First time in 20 years that I didn't comment in a game thread. I just didn't feel like bitching for three hours about bad play, bad luck, more turnovers, and Mahomes continuing to morph into Matt ****ing Cassel.

sort of like Lena Dunham.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:41 PM 11-01-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
If I have to guess, in practice they pretend they can go deep like they used too.

But in the games defenses take that away so they have to play dink-dunk and run the ball.
I think it's also their unprecedented rate of turning the ball over. Even when they move the ball there is almost a 25% they will cough it up.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 09:41 PM 11-01-2021
next week is our Superbowl...

will decide our fate for the year. .
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:41 PM 11-01-2021
This team is shit.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:47 PM 11-01-2021
Originally Posted by Dayze:
sort of like Lena Dunham.
I was thinking more along the lines of Maggie Gyllenhaal. Had we actually lost to the Giants it would be like Lena Dunham.

The teams we've beaten this year have a combined record of 12-21, and none of them are above .500.
[Reply]
wachashi 09:51 PM 11-01-2021
Mahomes has somehow transformed into an average starting NFL QB. That’s terrifying.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:53 PM 11-01-2021
Mahomes is off.
Play calling has been shit.
No weapons outside of Hill and Kelce.
Offensive line, for being rebuilt, is meh.
Sorenson and Niemann should not be on the field….ever.
Clark is trash.
[Reply]
TEX 09:59 PM 11-01-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
This team is shit.
You are correct sir.
[Reply]
TEX 10:01 PM 11-01-2021
Originally Posted by wachashi:
Mahomes has somehow transformed into an average starting NFL QB. That’s terrifying.
Seems like he's being coached to run an Alex Smith offense and it messed him up.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:03 PM 11-01-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Mahomes is off.
Play calling has been shit.
No weapons outside of Hill and Kelce.
Offensive line, for being rebuilt, is meh.
Sorenson and Niemann should not be on the field….ever.
Clark is trash.
I'll tell you now. Give me a Marty team with Mahomes at QB and Kelce and Hill and shit would get torn up.

A strong defensive team with the ability to run the ball and a QB to take advantage of defenses having to play the run and it's lights out.

That's what TB is right now
That's what NE was with Brady (sorta)
That's what Denver was with Elway
That's what the Browns are right now.

You put Mahomes on Cleveland right now and he would feast.

If Mahomes ever gets a real defense to support him he will go off. Having to score a TD every drive will wear on your mentally and I think we are seeing it.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:00 PM 11-03-2021

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 27 of 28
« First < 172324252627 28 >
Up