ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 28
« First < 162223242526 2728 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The Kansas City Chiefs Are A Bad Football Team
arrwheader 12:24 PM 10-24-2021
Top to Bottom. Time to rebuild.

Edit:

This team needs a lot of changes, currently they are a bad football team. Bad football teams lose every game to good football teams and sometimes win against other bad teams. They also turn the ball over minimum 2x a games. They have no focus, little fight, and seem to regress every game.

Time for a reboot.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:56 PM 11-01-2021
RB stops fully for a nice refreshing mint julep on his OLs hip, and still regroups and nearly gets a 1D.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:57 PM 11-01-2021
Neimann drew a taunting penalty! Something he is finally good at
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:58 PM 11-01-2021
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
Out of synch, rife with mental errors, inconsistent on offense and consistently bad on defense, but arguably the most talented team of Reid’s tenure with the Chiefs. We saw a better product in 2013 during his first year.

There’s something institutionally wrong going on behind the scenes.
As much as they're underachieving when it comes out it better be a rape or murder or pedo ring.
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:59 PM 11-01-2021
They’re dead Jim
[Reply]
tredadda 09:00 PM 11-01-2021
There is something that seems off. The offense is not explosive at all and they can't stop turning the ball over. It's getting out of control.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:03 PM 11-01-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
There is something that seems off. The offense is not explosive at all and they can't stop turning the ball over. It's getting out of control.
Yeah, 7 weeks of optimism, then benefit of the doubt, then a raised eyebrow, then WTF, have run out and then some tonight.

And even then... all that really matters is squeaking out a horribly ugly game against a dumpster fire team, but holy shit.

Jim The Office What Is Going On GIFfrom Whats Going On GIFs

[Reply]
louie aguiar 09:03 PM 11-01-2021
Mahomes doesn’t look like the same player. It’s sad to watch him regress like this.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:05 PM 11-01-2021
Need a game winning drive in the final minutes of the 4th to win . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Against the Giants . . . . . . . . . . . .

At home . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Yeah, you can close the book on this season regardless of how it turns out.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:06 PM 11-01-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, 7 weeks of optimism, then benefit of the doubt, then a raised eyebrow, then WTF, have run out and then some tonight.

And even then... all that really matters is squeaking out a horribly ugly game against a dumpster fire team, but holy shit.

This team needs to figure it out, because while they might beat the Giants, the reality is this game should not be a nail biter. Against an even decent team and it's another blowout loss. It's bothersome because this team is still talented enough to beat any team, any time, any place.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:12 PM 11-01-2021
This team needs to figure it out, because while they might beat the Giants, the reality is this game should not be a nail biter. Against an even decent team and it's another blowout loss. It's bothersome because this team is still talented enough to beat any team, any time, any place.
Yeah, there's really no excuse... it's not "well, they beat the Saints" or "A++++++ game!". This Giants team is fucking terrible right now, tonight, as they're consistently shooting themselves in the feet.

This is like watching Jags/Dolphins, it's so bad.

The so you're telling me there's a chance will just about always be in my head though.... I mean, the 2011 Giants were 6-6? :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 09:13 PM 11-01-2021
I still believe the NY Giants are a badder football team.Granted they have a lot of injured players.Er how about the Lions,will there ever be any hope for that team? It could be worse.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:17 PM 11-01-2021
Yeah, there's really no excuse... it's not "well, they beat the Saints" or "A++++++ game!". This Giants team is fucking terrible right now, tonight, as they're consistently shooting themselves in the feet.

This is like watching Jags/Dolphins, it's so bad.

The so you're telling me there's a chance will just about always be in my head though.... I mean, the 2011 Giants were 6-6? :-) :-) :-)
Correct. If they can make the playoffs they will be dangerous. Big key is IF. I almost guarantee the AFC hopes KC doesn't make the playoffs, but this team needs to figure out what's wrong and fix it. Mahomes has never played this bad for this long before.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:24 PM 11-01-2021
Correct. If they can make the playoffs they will be dangerous. Big key is IF. I almost guarantee the AFC hopes KC doesn't make the playoffs, but this team needs to figure out what's wrong and fix it. Mahomes has never played this bad for this long before.
Yeah, and even before tonight I'd say his bad play was ~90% vs Bills and Titans... sure, a couple of bad interceptions otherwise, but they were pretty damn efficient the first month of the season. And in that light, I think some of the what is wrong with Mahomes is overstated.

But now... it's not just thinking he has to do everything against the Bills and Titans or whatever, it's stinking against the New York Fucking Giants.

That was so bad. :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 09:29 PM 11-01-2021
Yeah, and even before tonight I'd say his bad play was ~90% vs Bills and Titans... sure, a couple of bad interceptions otherwise, but they were pretty damn efficient the first month of the season. And in that light, I think some of the what is wrong with Mahomes is overstated.

But now... it's not just thinking he has to do everything against the Bills and Titans or whatever, it's stinking against the New York Fucking Giants.

That was so bad. :-)
On a different note, his poor play allowed me to win in fantasy in spite of my QB being Cousins and one of my receivers being Emmanuel Sanders who generated exactly 0 points this week.

You are right though, about his play being bad against Tenn and Buff. For whatever reason this defense teams are running right now is kryptonite to this team. We should still be 6-2 if not for very untimely turnovers. That has to be cleaned up. We can't expect to win every week Turing it over like that. I also wonder if Brown's and Niang's play so far has given Pat a case of the yips and having him see things that aren't there.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:31 PM 11-01-2021
If I have to guess, in practice they pretend they can go deep like they used too.

But in the games defenses take that away so they have to play dink-dunk and run the ball.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 28
« First < 162223242526 2728 >
Up