ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 28
« First < 81415161718 19202122 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Kansas City Chiefs Are A Bad Football Team
arrwheader 12:24 PM 10-24-2021
Top to Bottom. Time to rebuild.

Edit:

This team needs a lot of changes, currently they are a bad football team. Bad football teams lose every game to good football teams and sometimes win against other bad teams. They also turn the ball over minimum 2x a games. They have no focus, little fight, and seem to regress every game.

Time for a reboot.
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 01:23 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Yes they are.

CEH vs BAL gets us to 4-3.

CEH or Tyreek vs LAC gets us to 5-2.
I love your homerism, but you are definitely looking on a glass half-full scenario. The Chiefs are not as good as you want to believe.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:52 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by LongSufferingToady:
I love your homerism, but you are definitely looking on a glass half-full scenario. The Chiefs are not as good as you want to believe.
They're not as bad as you want to believe.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:54 PM 10-26-2021
I think everything on this team can get better as the season goes if they want to but not the pass rush. Pass from the front 4 is totally dead and it won't get better. They have played against some poor OL's like the Eagles, Balt was banged and so was the Titans and they did nothing.

We will not make the playoffs because of this one reason alone even if other stuff gets better.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:06 PM 10-26-2021
We could be one game out of the one seed next week.

All the little bitches in Chiefs Kingdom are disgusting.
Not really. Buffalo, LAC, Bal, and Tenn hold the head to head tiebreaker over this team. Plus considering KC lost all four games to AFC opponents and they most likely lose other tiebreakers. The chance of KC getting the #1 seed is very small.
[Reply]
mschiefs1984 02:07 PM 10-26-2021
If the coaching staff pulls their heads out of their ass then they will be much better. This team shows up to games looking like they just heard about the game happening 5 minutes beforehand. Same issues same talk during the week about fixing it Nothing changes
[Reply]
tredadda 02:11 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by mschiefs1984:
If the coaching staff pulls their heads out of their ass then they will be much better. This team shows up to games looking like they just heard about the game happening 5 minutes beforehand. Same issues same talk during the week about fixing it Nothing changes
Agree. For whatever reason it seems like a couple of times this year that KC was outcoached. That does not happen often as is disturbing.
[Reply]
petegz28 02:17 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by mschiefs1984:
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Agree. For whatever reason it seems like a couple of times this year that KC was outcoached. That does not happen often as is disturbing.
When your head coach says the team doesn't have an identity you're in trouble considering he is the one that is supposed to dictate that identity.

Bill Maas went on a big rant about that yesterday.
[Reply]
TEX 04:50 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
When your head coach says the team doesn't have an identity you're in trouble considering he is the one that is supposed to dictate that identity.

Bill Maas went on a big rant about that yesterday.
But they do have an identity. It's of a team that turns the ball over and can't play defense. :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:54 PM 10-26-2021
The truth lies somewhere in between this year

Anything is still possible... or IS it?
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:57 PM 10-26-2021
From the .500 anything is possible
[Reply]
CoMoChief 04:58 PM 10-26-2021
I think this team has become complacent.

Everyone for the past few yrs have been telling them how great they are.

This team thinks it can come from behind like in Jan 2020 postseason, no matter how sloppy they play.

Except this team doesn't have a defense.....literally. They're last in just about every measurable statistic you can have on defense.
[Reply]
493rd 05:06 PM 10-26-2021
The Chiefs have the best QB in football?
[Reply]
petegz28 05:16 PM 10-26-2021
NFL Network says Chiefs miss the playoffs
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:26 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
NFL Network says Chiefs miss the playoffs
I really don't think this defense is fixable, and I really don't think we're going to beat any good teams with it.

I think it's going to take an offseason tear down, I really do.

Dallas might put 40 on us.
[Reply]
493rd 05:30 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I really don't think this defense is fixable, and I really don't think we're going to beat any good teams with it.

I think it's going to take an offseason tear down, I really do.

Dallas might put 40 on us.
At this point I’m more concerned about Patrick Mahomes. The defense has never been good so my expectations always muted. The struggles of Mahomes this year are more concerning in my opinion.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 28
« First < 81415161718 19202122 > Last »
Up