ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 243 of 258
« First < 143193233239240241242243 244245246247253 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:14 AM 02-06-2024
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Palworld any good?
I'll preface this and say I've never cared for any kind of monster catching games or Pokemon. That being said this game has system upon system of fun grind and the devs included things like Shotguns, Ar's, Rocket Launchers etc. If you like survival games it's a very fun spin on it although the base building is more about getting your pals to work and do the right jobs. Then you get to breeding pals to get better Passive skills and each one rolls with not only different passives but some are better than others at attack/defense/work speed. Really a lot to love including exploration of the huge world, I really hope this game sparks the survival genre to adopt mechanics from other games that are fun. Oh you also farm bosses and some have a chance to drop rare/epic/legendary blueprints of guns and other items.

Simply put TLDR The most fun I've had in a game in many years and I can't seem to put it down. You can also play solo/coop with 4 buds/Host your own server up to 32 people or play online servers with randoms. Devs seemed to cover many bases and attract fans of many different genres.

I didn't even get into the large and growing mod library from Nexus mods so you can setup the grind however you want it in your game/server.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:27 AM 02-06-2024
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
I'm happy for everyone enjoying these survival/base building games. I'm also pulling for this fad to die down. As a dad with very little gaming time, these are just a no-go for me.
Plenty of games out there in your wheelhouse, I just enjoy a lot of different types of games. I started gaming in the early 80s with a Commodore 64, games didn't have genres back then it was all something new. I find most survival games incredibly boring which is why something like Palworld or even Enshrouded are really exciting to me. Incorporating different aspects besides just go chop down trees/mine stone/build occasionally isn't all that interesting and I would much rather do those mundane things in real life than waste time in a game doing that.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:26 AM 02-06-2024
Palworld any good?
It's got potential and it's playable right now, but it still needs a ton of TLC going forward. There's still too many game breaking components as you get to higher levels.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:10 PM 02-06-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
It's got potential and it's playable right now, but it still needs a ton of TLC going forward. There's still too many game breaking components as you get to higher levels.
It's got some Jank but I didn't encounter anything game breaking. Sometimes pals get stuck around the base and you have to resummon them but all in all for such an ambitious project it's already way less buggy than say something like Ark was on release.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:16 PM 02-06-2024
I literally cannot beat the third boss onwards because my Pals keep locking up and doing nothing.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:56 PM 02-06-2024
:-) Well, they certainly didn't leave many surprises for FF7 Rebirth with that trailer.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:15 PM 02-06-2024
I literally cannot beat the third boss onwards because my Pals keep locking up and doing nothing.
I haven't heard that from anyone, report it as a bug.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:18 PM 02-06-2024
Really? It's a pretty common problem on the subreddit.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:29 PM 02-06-2024
Really? It's a pretty common problem on the subreddit.
I haven't hung out on there for a few days, I am on the Steam forums and no one has brought it up. Of course I haven't gotten that far as I'm playing this similar to how I play a Skyrim just not touching the main story enjoying the rest of the game as an open world survival type experience that never ends.

If it's a known bug the devs will hopefully have a fix soon, perhaps it came from this latest patch because I've seen others 100% the game..

My biggest gripe is the fact I have the 50 bases mod and if you don't visit a base every 30 mins or so all of the pals just end up standing around next to the palbox until you go there and start moving around.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 08:56 PM 02-06-2024
:-) Well, they certainly didn't leave many surprises for FF7 Rebirth with that trailer.
I have a good friend that won't watch trailers for games he knows he's going to get. And I'm starting to see why.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:26 PM 02-06-2024

Steam version v0.1.4.1 has been released.

Patch Notes:

===

▼Major Fixes
・Fixed an issue where the game would always crash and save data would be corrupted when the total number of Pals captured by the guild reached approximately 7000.
・In the previous patch, save data that had already been in this state (for servers, the server's world data) remained in a broken state that made it impossible to load, but after applying this patch it will be resolved and will load properly.

・Fixed an issue where some weapons equipped by other players would disappear when a player used a grenade in multiplayer.

・Fixed an issue where, although the displayed capture probability increased when the capture power was strengthened with Lifmunk Effigies, the capture probability did not actually increase at all due to an internal processing bug.

▼Base related
・Fixed an issue where if a Pal that was manually assigned to a breeding farm went to sleep, it would not wake up forever.
・Fixed an issue where no wood would drop when Pal at the base felled a tree.

▼Others
・Implemented countermeasures against some cheats and exploits.

===

We will continue development placing top priority on fixing major problems and issues.
Thank you for your continued support of Palworld.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:21 AM 02-07-2024
Palworld any good?
Little kid game
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:08 AM 02-07-2024
Originally Posted by Indian Chief:
I have a good friend that won't watch trailers for games he knows he's going to get. And I'm starting to see why.
Eh. To be fair, they kept most of the 'spoiling' to stuff we already more or less knew. Like we all didn't know Sephiroth was coming to merc the shit out of Aerith. Still more or less clueless about how the other timeline will be integrated.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:20 AM 02-07-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Little kid game
It's actually not, I'm not even a Nintendo or Pokemon fan but this game is amazing.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:22 PM 02-07-2024
Just a heads up: anyone looking to snag Helldivers 2 can get a $31 key here. https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/helldivers-2-pc-steam
[Reply]
Page 243 of 258
« First < 143193233239240241242243 244245246247253 > Last »
Up