ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 31
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NFLPA Survey: Clark rated with an F-
dirk digler 10:33 AM 02-28-2024
I don't get this.

The @NFLPA just released their player team report cards for 2024 and the results are ... suboptimal for the Chiefs.

Head coach Andy Reid gets A+ but Chiefs rank dead last in training staff and ownership. Ownership gets an F- from the players. pic.twitter.com/2XyHkQfFru

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) February 28, 2024

[Reply]
Mecca 10:29 AM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Clark needs to update the locker room in the practice facility and hire more trainers, but come on dude. These are NFL facilities, not daycares. Itís not the owners responsibility to take care of your kids.

Theyíre paying the lowest players on the active roster over 50k a month and these entitled babies demand daycare? Come on dude.

Letís not act like these players donít have their own chefs or meal service making that much either. These guys are asking for 5 star restaraunts like college bc donors give money for it.

Also wtf is up with the travel shit? There shouldnít be any problem sharing a room with someone. Itís not like youíre sleeping in the same fucking bed. FFS
When the vast majority of teams don't make guys share rooms, you get graded vs your competition. I'm sure there are teams that do provide daycare so once again graded vs competition.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:37 AM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
It can change all it wants, bottom line remains pussies can't be football players, at least not for the Chiefs, and for that I am grateful because I can assure you it plays a huge role in why we're sitting here with 3 Super Bowl titles the past 5 years while the rest of the league is worried about not being *meanies* to their players.
I think you misunderstand the concept of this, the Chiefs win because of QB and HC.

That however doesn't mean that players don't think hey this organization has this it'd be nice if we did to.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 11:05 AM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I think you misunderstand the concept of this, the Chiefs win because of QB and HC.

That however doesn't mean that players don't think hey this organization has this it'd be nice if we did to.
Well what comes with that fantastic QB and HC? It's a winning culture, which many organizations don't have. It's expectations for players that other teams probably don't have. There is zero doubt the Chiefs expect more and work their players harder than most, if not every other NFL team.

All I was commenting on is the reason our training staff always gets low grades on these things. I just think it's BS considering we are constantly one of the healthiest units in the league. What they are doing works, it's just that some players don't like it because it's more than they're used to.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:10 AM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Well what comes with that fantastic QB and HC? It's a winning culture, which many organizations don't have. It's expectations for players that other teams probably don't have. There is zero doubt the Chiefs expect more and work their players harder than most, if not every other NFL team.

All I was commenting on is the reason our training staff always gets low grades on these things. I just think it's BS considering we are constantly one of the healthiest units in the league. What they are doing works, it's just that some players don't like it because it's more than they're used to.
Well the NFLPA also tells players to not play when they are hurt and to think about their own careers as teams will use and abuse them, factor that in as well.

The point I am making is it's just like anything else, you weigh pros and cons and if some teams have things others don't have there is going to be comparison in things like this.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:25 AM 02-29-2024
When a college QB can buy a Lamborghini. You're fishing in different waters
[Reply]
Katipan 02-29-2024, 11:27 AM
This message has been deleted by Katipan.
srvy 11:27 AM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This whole thing is a propaganda piece by the NFLPA. They can't ask for more money since that's set in the CBA, so they're using this to try and pressure owners to spend more money on other things. That's really what it comes down to.
It's the NFLPA version of the anonymous suggestion box in the employee's breakroom.
[Reply]
srvy 11:36 AM 02-29-2024
Mecca fills the employee suggestion box up weekly.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:38 AM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by srvy:
Mecca fills the employee suggestion box up weekly.
Is that the name of your mom's vag?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:43 AM 02-29-2024
Louis Riddick on ESPN today said that as the Chiefs spent a week in Las Vegas during the Super Bowl practicing in the Raiders facility, the players were floored at how much better it was than the Chiefs practice facility… which Riddick described as high school caliber.

Louis Riddick is very close with Andy/Veach so you know he is not just speaking off the cuff with those comments.
[Reply]
srvy 11:45 AM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Is that the name of your mom's vag?
Well if she was still alive she would suggest you shove a tampon up your bleeding vag.
[Reply]
srvy 11:46 AM 02-29-2024
Mecca's suggestion box


[Reply]
Katipan 11:47 AM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Louis Riddick on ESPN today said that as the Chiefs spent a week in Las Vegas during the Super Bowl practicing in the Raiders facility, the players were floored at how much better it was than the Chiefs practice facilityÖ which Riddick described as high school caliber.

Louis Riddick is very close with Andy/Veach so you know he is not just speaking off the cuff with those comments.
Yeah i don't think those guys are going to equate professional treatment with being a pussy.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:48 AM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Saw the Patriots get destroyed bc some teams have daycare while they donít. Wtf. Why the hell does an NFL team need to provide daycare to athletes making 500k minimum?

These surveys are full of entitlement :-)
If some have it and others donít, is it not fair to grade those who donít less favorably?

Originally Posted by Marcellus:
According to Mitchell Schwartz and Geoff Schwartz the facilities almost never comes into play. Imagine the Raiders when they played in Oakland trying to get FA players with their facility situation.

He said something like this in order-

$$
$$
Winning Franchise
Coaching
Friends on the team
City
Thatís just his opinion, though.

Iíd bet the package of amenities and facilities does play a factor into many playersí decision making.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:48 AM 02-29-2024
And what have the Raiders won recently?

Maybe more comfort isn't conducive to success. :-)
[Reply]
Katipan 11:49 AM 02-29-2024
Oh lord then why didn't we win with our stellar facilities?
[Reply]
Page 18 of 31
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up