< 12
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Daniel Jeremiah Mock 3.0
staylor26 09:15 AM 03-19-2024
https://www.nfl.com/news/daniel-jere...XJpMd0sslPNKuE

Originally Posted by :
Kansas City Chiefs
Adonai Mitchell
Texas · WR · Junior
A lot of people might expect to see Mitchell’s Texas teammate, Xavier Worthy, go here, but I feel like the Chiefs got their version of Worthy by signing Hollywood Brown. Mitchell gives Kansas City more size and physicality without sacrificing a speed element.

[Reply]
Stryker 06:52 PM 03-20-2024
So tankathon seems to be pretty popular and they have the CHIEFS mocked today as the first 3 rounds us picking...

32 Adonai Mitchell
WR | Texas

64 Michael Hall Jr.
DL | Ohio State

95 Matt Goncalves
OT | Pittsburgh

THoughts?
[Reply]
kccrow 07:52 PM 03-20-2024
Originally Posted by Stryker:
So tankathon seems to be pretty popular and they have the CHIEFS mocked today as the first 3 rounds us picking...

32 Adonai Mitchell
WR | Texas

64 Michael Hall Jr.
DL | Ohio State

95 Matt Goncalves
OT | Pittsburgh

THoughts?
I wouldn't hate it. Hall would be a 3T behind Jones though so there is that. He can't hold up at NT.

Goncalves is going to be a sneaky great pick at RT IMO. I'd be pretty okay with that pick but I really don't like taking a stab at LT somewhere. I just can't get in the group think that believes that Taylor can move from RT to LT unless he has to in an emergency situation.
[Reply]
Stryker 06:26 PM 03-21-2024
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I wouldn't hate it. Hall would be a 3T behind Jones though so there is that. He can't hold up at NT.

Goncalves is going to be a sneaky great pick at RT IMO. I'd be pretty okay with that pick but I really don't like taking a stab at LT somewhere. I just can't get in the group think that believes that Taylor can move from RT to LT unless he has to in an emergency situation.
Fair enough. I always value your opinion!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up