ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 57
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Broncos
RunKC 05:54 PM 11-28-2021
Coming in with a full head of steam. First place on the line.

Only to be raped by us. Let’s make it 12 straight!
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:34 PM 12-03-2021
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
Live in the Denver area and the local sports talk radio out here is calling this the biggest game for Denver since SB L. They better bring it or likely to get blown the F outta Arrowhead!
It's the biggest game for Denver since Super Bowl L.

Unless you don't count last year's @Denver game.

Or one from the year before that when Denver was like, "Oh man we could really beat these guys!!"

Or the Monday nighter from 2018 that featured the Mahomes left handed pass for a first down.

Or a bunch of the Alex games where Denver was kinda still in the division race at the time.

You know what? It's just easier to call them stupid.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 03:55 PM 12-03-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
It's the biggest game for Denver since Super Bowl L.

Unless you don't count last year's @Denver game.

Or one from the year before that when Denver was like, "Oh man we could really beat these guys!!"

Or the Monday nighter from 2018 that featured the Mahomes left handed pass for a first down.

Or a bunch of the Alex games where Denver was kinda still in the division race at the time.

You know what? It's just easier to call them stupid.
Sounds just like the annual claims of "We've got our QB now!!" or "Drew Lock will be better than Mahomes!!"
[Reply]
crispystl 04:19 PM 12-03-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Reid's record after a bye is something like 23% higher than his overall win %. I wouldn't say that's meaningless.

Exactly. 23% is substantial for just about any metric let alone NFL wins. Geez.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:11 PM 12-03-2021
Teddy can still sling it. I can see Denver pulling a miracle if he’s at the top of his game.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:23 PM 12-03-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
What if they make the playoffs, and win one game? Might be hard to fire him then.
Yeah… that ain’t happening.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:24 PM 12-03-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Javonte Williams isn't even good. He has one rushing TD all year.

I'm supposed to be scared of that bitch?

#KnowMoChiefsVersion
Well, he is the 2nd RB… we will see what he can bring Sunday night as the primary RB. I think he breaks 100 yards, scores at least once.
[Reply]
mabbott 05:25 PM 12-03-2021
Broncos Fans: You beat us this time but you wait until the next game! Fast forward ten games later....
[Reply]
Eureka 06:09 PM 12-03-2021

[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:15 PM 12-03-2021
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Well, he is the 2nd RB… we will see what he can bring Sunday night as the primary RB. I think he breaks 100 yards, scores at least once.
So, you think that your back up running back is going to get more yards than Travis Henry did against our defense??
[Reply]
jallmon 06:20 PM 12-03-2021
Heard today on NFL Nutwork that the Donks sale price will be $3.8 Billion. I say we all ought to chip in and buy them. We could use them as a minor league team to store our up-and-coming hot young talent, until they are ready for the bigtime.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:41 PM 12-03-2021
Originally Posted by jallmon:
Heard today on NFL Nutwork that the Donks sale price will be $3.8 Billion. I say we all ought to chip in and buy them. We could use them as a minor league team to store our up-and-coming hot young talent, until they are ready for the bigtime.
best I can do is tree-fitty.
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 07:29 PM 12-03-2021
Put me down for a Franklin.
[Reply]
bobhill 07:43 PM 12-03-2021
Doesn't Patrick Mahomes own the donks already?
[Reply]
jallmon 07:51 PM 12-03-2021
Originally Posted by bobhill:
Doesn't Patrick Mahomes own the donks already?
Good point.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:56 PM 12-03-2021
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
So, you think that your back up running back is going to get more yards than Travis Henry did against our defense??
Well, if Williams were some journeyman RB... no. Williams is a rookie with a good pedigree and has been the #2 guy by design with them already having Gordon. So, it's not outside the realm of possibility.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 57
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Up