ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 57
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Broncos
RunKC 05:54 PM 11-28-2021
Coming in with a full head of steam. First place on the line.

Only to be raped by us. Let’s make it 12 straight!
[Reply]
Monty 11:06 AM 12-03-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I disagree. I think it says that Reid knows how to get his team refocused and extra prepared during that bye.
100% Agree. This speaks to the professionalism and capabilities of the coaching staff.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:10 AM 12-03-2021
We made it through the bye and the week without anyone getting COVID.

WE GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:11 AM 12-03-2021
I'd be shocked if the Broncos beat us, but wouldn't be surprised at all with a similar type of game like the one we had last season with that fucky Tyreek TD that wasn't a TD but totally was a TD that we punted in 0.2 seconds before we could even realize it definitely was a TD.

I think that one ended up like 23-16 or something, way closer than it had any right to be.
[Reply]
TEX 11:22 AM 12-03-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
It's a stupid stat. Coming off a bye has shit to do with it. Good coaches win and the bye has nothing to do with it.
Can't believe you have this take. It's all about keeping focus and preparation. It's a real stat for a reason IMO.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:37 AM 12-03-2021
WE'VE LANDED ON THE MOON

Tyrann Mathieu was not listed on today's injury report for the Chiefs, which indicates he isn't bothered by the sore knee that popped up before the Cowboys game. A good sign for him going forward.

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) December 1, 2021

[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:38 AM 12-03-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Can't believe you have this take. It's all about keeping focus and preparation. It's a real stat for a reason IMO.
Just saying that Andy wins games. He's a good coach. That stat suggests that he's just been good after a bye week. Is he bad without one? No, so what the point of the stat?
[Reply]
tredadda 11:47 AM 12-03-2021
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I really think there are only a handful of fans thinking there is a shot at the playoffs even with a win on Sunday.
KC is a lot of team's SB, so if Denver beats KC I imagine the playoffs crowd will grow significantly.
[Reply]
TEX 11:51 AM 12-03-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Just saying that Andy wins games. He's a good coach. That stat suggests that he's just been good after a bye week. Is he bad without one? No, so what the point of the stat?
Gotcha.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:40 PM 12-03-2021
Broncos have 2nd worst kickoff coverage in the NFL.

You know what I'm thinking...

[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:45 PM 12-03-2021
Well, you know.. ol' Vic is 2-1 after a bye. So, yeah - we got that going for us.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 01:00 PM 12-03-2021
Well, you know.. ol' Vic is 2-1 after a bye. So, yeah - we got that going for us.
Good thing for us, you’re not coming off a bye then.

What’s your thoughts of Vic? What’s your threshold for keeping him another season? Winning season but miss playoffs? Make playoffs?? I thought he would have lost the locker room, but doesn’t appear that way. He’s never had the fortune of a decent quarterback.
[Reply]
crispystl 01:06 PM 12-03-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Carl ****ing Cheffers scares me. I feel like we're going to have to completely dominate them to win. If it's close, he'll **** us.
This^
We'll have to actually win by 17 to win by 3.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:08 PM 12-03-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Good thing for us, you’re not coming off a bye then.

What’s your thoughts of Vic? What’s your threshold for keeping him another season? Winning season but miss playoffs? Make playoffs?? I thought he would have lost the locker room, but doesn’t appear that way. He’s never had the fortune of a decent quarterback.
Should be a total coaching overhaul in the offseason.

And, yeah - Denver had their bye 2 weeks ago. Vic is 0-2 two weeks after a bye, including last year losing to KC.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:13 PM 12-03-2021
Reid's record after a bye is something like 23% higher than his overall win %. I wouldn't say that's meaningless.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 01:13 PM 12-03-2021
Should be a total coaching overhaul in the offseason.

And, yeah - Denver had their bye 2 weeks ago. Vic is 0-2 two weeks after a bye, including last year losing to KC.
What if they make the playoffs, and win one game? Might be hard to fire him then.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 57
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Up