ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 57
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Broncos
RunKC 05:54 PM 11-28-2021
Coming in with a full head of steam. First place on the line.

Only to be raped by us. Let’s make it 12 straight!
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:49 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
We'll NEVER know, because he NEVER got the chance thanks to a dumb as shit coaching decision by Marty.
I really wish that Marty had started Gannon. Then all of you whiners could be mad that Grbac didn't get his job back. Because Gannon would have lost too
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:58 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Marty had the worst playoff luck of any coach anywhere. From the fumble to numerous missed FG's and the unsportsmanlike multiple penalties in Charger country. All of that had nothing to do with his coaching ability. His big **** up was Grbac over Gannon. That was all on him and a massive goof that cost him a ring in my book. The guy was cursed.
Yeah, losing to Denver in 3 AFC Title games during a 4 year stretch ... and then leaving CLE to be the coach in KC. I remember thinking that he must love the torment of coaching against John.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:21 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
The That's Good Spots guy spun a wheel and cursed his own team this week (Broncos.) :-)
EASILY the best thing to come out of donx country EVER.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 05:25 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Yeah...starting Grbac over Gannon probably cost him a playoff win, but even if they made it to the Super Bowl that year...the Falcons or Viks would have pushed his shit in.
It would have been the Pack.

I think KC makes the Super Bowl that year with Gannon but I do think the Pack would have been the clear favorite. Would have needed Favre to help us out like he did for y’all in the first half. Not sure we would have had a back like Davis who could have gutted us the yards he did for you to pull that one out.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:31 PM 12-01-2021

[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:50 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
It would have been the Pack.

I think KC makes the Super Bowl that year with Gannon but I do think the Pack would have been the clear favorite. Would have needed Favre to help us out like he did for y’all in the first half. Not sure we would have had a back like Davis who could have gutted us the yards he did for you to pull that one out.
I disagree. Our defense was killing it that year. They would ate Brett up.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:53 PM 12-01-2021

[Reply]
TEX 06:03 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I really wish that Marty had started Gannon. Then all of you whiners could be mad that Grbac didn't get his job back. Because Gannon would have lost too
Marty robbed you of your wish. So, you can whine about him making the wrong decision. :-)
[Reply]
BWillie 06:27 PM 12-01-2021
"LETS TALK ABOUT THE BRONCOS"

Why?
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:47 PM 12-01-2021

[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:56 PM 12-01-2021
I am glad that Reid and company will not be overlooking this Donko team. Some of you are not realizing that they are only one game and played basically the same schedule. They seem to be very opportunistic. Divisional games are generally tight games as the teams know each other so well.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:07 PM 12-01-2021
Did knowmo talk trash and vanish again?
[Reply]
staylor26 07:12 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
I am glad that Reid and company will not be overlooking this Donko team. Some of you are not realizing that they are only one game and played basically the same schedule. They seem to be very opportunistic. Divisional games are generally tight games as the teams know each other so well.
The Broncos haven’t played the Bills, Titans, or Packers. In no way is it “basically the same schedule” up until this point.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:15 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Did knowmo talk trash and vanish again?
The Broncos megathread has the 2nd most replies of all threads in the Lounge ever and while knowmo leads the way, it's not by much.... it's almost like he has some people wrapped around his little finger.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 07:22 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Exactly. They are definitely good enough to steal a win any given week. As they have demonstrated.

They have lost 11 straight to us. That stings and they will look at this game as a playoff or even Super Bowl. Chiefs can NOT take this game lightly, the Broncos will be at their best, confident after beating the Chargers. Hopeful knowing this game would put them in first place in the division.

Chiefs need to start strong! Put up TDs right off the bat. Crush that spirit right away so by halftime they have that "here we go again" feeling.

If the Chiefs bring their A game on both sides of the ball, they will not only win but cover the spread as well. It could only take a few mistakes for this game to be much closer than it should.

It would take a complete collapse for this to be an L.

Rested coming off a bye week and having fun again, I think they will play one of their best games of the season. Much like the Raiders game.

GO CHIEFS!! Take the division that you own!
[Reply]
Page 24 of 57
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up