ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 74
« First < 20606667686970 71727374 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Chiefs @ Steelers Week 2 Preseason Game Thread****
Hammock Parties 12:01 AM 08-17-2019
Let's score touchdowns and shit.

We got the keys to this crib now.
[Reply]
FAX 10:28 AM 08-18-2019
Originally Posted by oldman:
I don't think Andy is ready to have a PS player (last year) as #2 and a rookie potential cut as #3. I think if either Litton or Shurmur steps up, they'll be the #2 next year.
Henne wouldn't be my choice for any more than a couple games, but again, where are you going to find a reliable #2 at this time of the year.
I don't have any inside information (or outside information, for that matter) on this subject, Mr. oldman ... but I think Wally is showcasing that Vandy dude in a dual effort to check him out (since he knows what Litton can do) and as a favor to Wally's friend; Vandy dude's father.

I'm guessing he wants to create enough tape on Vandy dude to interest another franchise.

FAX
[Reply]
FAX 10:33 AM 08-18-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
That's a better angle of Darwin's jump cut at :49. Watching the broadcast I was wondering why he wasn't getting upfield, but he needed to get out much wider in order to do so.

Mecole is going to have a ton of opportunities, too. Mahomes won't miss him like Henne or Litton have. Even if he's the fifth or sixth option in this offense he could still contribute a fair amount.
Ja'Small Charles will benefit from seeing that film, Mr. ThaVirus. He misunderestimates the enemy speed and needs to see the angles from the sky cam.

If he's as smart as they say, he'll figure that out pronto. Wally actually mentioned the importance of this while referring to Hunt when he was a rookie ... they have to see the tape and once do, they figure it out.

FAX
[Reply]
O.city 10:34 AM 08-18-2019
I’m ready for the regular season

I can’t talk about backup QBs and 6th WRs anymore . Just hurry up and be done
[Reply]
FAX 10:35 AM 08-18-2019
Originally Posted by Coogs:
Any word on Speaks's injury today?
And what of Honey Badger? I heard something about a shoulder ...

He was only in for about 4 plays, I think. What kind of Honey Badger gets injured in 4 plays?

FAX
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 10:40 AM 08-18-2019
We wont hear anything until tomorrow about any of the injuries.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:53 AM 08-18-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I wouldn’t be overly worried about Saunders yet

It was an upside type pick and it may take him some time to develop
In all honesty he's 20 pounds too heavy if you include his current weight of 330

with his body time and how he carries it Khalen should be 300-310lbs
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:55 AM 08-18-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I’m ready for the regular season

I can’t talk about backup QBs and 6th WRs anymore . Just hurry up and be done
lol I don't even bother.

Just focus on the rookies and guys who are likely to contribute.. cause if Henne, Litton or Cody Thompson or whoever that scrub is end up playing any meaningful snaps this year, we're fucked.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:57 AM 08-18-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:

He was only in for about 4 plays, I think. What kind of Honey Badger gets injured in 4 plays?

FAX
Athletic says it was a minor shoulder injury and he didn't return for precautionary reasons. Reid said the medical staff wasn't concerned with his status for next week's game, so I'd imagine he's just fine.

Same article says Speaks had a sprained right knee which I guess we'll get more clarity about tomorrow.
[Reply]
TEX 10:58 AM 08-18-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:

FAX
The often banged up kind... Last year with the Texans he was always hurt. He PLAYED through most of it though. He's a tough little dude who is not afraid to mix it up with the big boys. I'd bet if it were a real game, he'd have stayed in and played through it. He's the type that you just duct tape him and send him back out there!

We need to get used to this.
[Reply]
Coogs 11:02 AM 08-18-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Athletic says it was a minor shoulder injury and he didn't return for precautionary reasons. Reid said the medical staff wasn't concerned with his status for next week's game, so I'd imagine he's just fine.

Same article says Speaks had a sprained right knee which I guess we'll get more clarity about tomorrow.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:02 AM 08-18-2019
Originally Posted by Coogs:
Any word on Speaks's injury today?
Bruised gunt.

He’s day to day.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:06 AM 08-18-2019

Yep said speaks was in a boot and left the locker room on crutches
[Reply]
FAX 11:07 AM 08-18-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
The often banged up kind... Last year with the Texans he was always hurt. He PLAYED through most of it though. He's a tough little dude who is not afraid to mix it up with the big boys. I'd bet if it were a real game, he'd have stayed in and played through it. He's the type that you just duct tape him and send him back out there!

We need to get used to this.
I have a lingering case of Injuredsafetyitis, Mr. TEX.

All the damn cowbell in the world isn't going to cure that. Give him more pads or something.

FAX
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:07 AM 08-18-2019

Im sure he's fine, but this team has said a player would be fine and the opposite was true. I don't trust most of what they say in regards to injuries.
[Reply]
O.city 11:08 AM 08-18-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Yep said speaks was in a boot and left the locker room on crutches
Yelder was in boot

Speaks had a knee sprain
[Reply]
Page 70 of 74
« First < 20606667686970 71727374 >
Up