ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 19
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>More trouble for Kareem Hunt??
NIUhuskies 03:01 AM 01-24-2020
https://twitter.com/incarceratedbob/...148140545?s=21

Will be interesting to see if this is true or not...

Looks like the early rumor is that he got pulled over with weed. Nothing big, but he’s on thin ice already obviously
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:48 PM 11-29-2021
Hunt and Chubb had less than 50 yards combined against the Ravens.

I thought they were going to run the Browns to the Super Bowl?
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:52 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:

WE MISS HIM SOOOOOO MUCH
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:09 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:

You can place a large amount of the Browns current struggles on yet another assclown some on this board have an obsession with, Dorsey. All that "talent" he amassed sure turned out to amount to jack shit in the long run. It's even more hilarious when you take into account he had 2 of the top 5 picks in each of the first two rounds the year he started. The fact that all the free agents he signed are already out of the organization, sans a brokedick G on IR, doesn't help matters either.
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 07:14 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Nah, I'm sure if they committed an unprovoked act of violence on two women and on one man, on camera, and lied to their boss about it everything would be peachy keen. If their boss had to go out in public and vouch for your character only to be proven completely wrong later...meh, it happens...be on time Monday.
It goes deeper than that. Basically, Hunt told a lie that could impact the brand value of an asset worth over a billion.

An owner must make very clear that behavior like that is simply unacceptable. And, he can't go back on it.
[Reply]
penchief 07:21 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
You can place a large amount of the Browns current struggles on yet another assclown some on this board have an obsession with, Dorsey. All that "talent" he amassed sure turned out to amount to jack shit in the long run. It's even more hilarious when you take into account he had 2 of the top 5 picks in each of the first two rounds the year he started. The fact that all the free agents he signed are already out of the organization, sans a brokedick G on IR, doesn't help matters either.
Come on, man. I’m not pining for Kareem Hunt. However, a bunch of you are in denial if you honestly think the offense has been anywhere near as dominant or as balanced as when Hunt was bouncing off tacklers and bowling people over.

Hunt punished defenses. He punished the patriots. That’s why I thought we should have taken a flyer on Fournette as a replacement. That physical threat at running back takes the offense to another level, IMO.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:43 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by penchief:
Come on, man. I’m not pining for Kareem Hunt. However, a bunch of you are in denial if you honestly think the offense has been anywhere near as dominant or as balanced as when Hunt was bouncing off tacklers and bowling people over.

Hunt punished defenses. He punished the patriots. That’s why I thought we should have taken a flyer on Fournette as a replacement. That physical threat at running back takes the offense to another level, IMO.
Offense hasn't been anywhere near as dominant? He played a grand total of 11 games with Mahomes. Have people forgotten that? We really didn't drop off all that much without him either. 37 ppg with him vs 32 ppg without. You can point the finger for that miniscule drop in ppg at Watkins missing the last 5 games of the season as well.
[Reply]
penchief 08:02 PM 11-29-2021
Offense hasn't been anywhere near as dominant? He played a grand total of 11 games with Mahomes. Have people forgotten that? We really didn't drop off all that much without him either. 37 ppg with him vs 32 ppg without. You can point the finger for that miniscule drop in ppg at Watkins missing the last 5 games of the season as well.
Eye test says it all. No way you can watch him run in that offense and not see how impactful he was compared to what we’ve had since.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:07 PM 11-29-2021
Eye test says it all. No way you can watch him run in that offense and not see how impactful he was compared to what we’ve had since.
That's neat. The stats say we didn't experience a significant dropoff after we dumped him. And as far as "impact" goes Damien Williams had 10 TDs in 5 games during the playoff runs in 2018 and 2019. I'd say we managed to replace his "impact" with no problems at all as far as history goes.
[Reply]
Stryker 08:34 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Had he came clean when given the chance instead of lying straight to their faces, he'd still be here... shitting on the boss has consequences, get over it
Yes, this unfortunately. I had a sighed mini helmet I smashed to pieces after his release - piss on him. He, like JC and Eric Berry are the ghost of Chiefs past. Let it go. We turned out FINE! :-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:51 PM 11-29-2021
Good grief dude we have won more games % wise without him than with him. Lots of revisionist history going on.

You are confusing the Alex Smith need for a Kareem Hunt with Mahomes.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:55 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
If we had kept Kareem Hunt, we'd be paying him a mega RB contract right now.

And FUUUUUCK that. People whine about what an albatross it was to spend our 32nd overall on Clyde? Imagine being hamstrung by a fucking Leveon Bell Jets-sized contract.
^This, this, and more this. Had he stayed he would have put up monster numbers and would have commanded a huge contract that we either would have....

1. Paid which would have cost us a different player or two as we can't keep them all

2. Let him walk meaning he wouldn't be a Chief right now anyways.
[Reply]
kccrow 09:07 PM 11-29-2021
Why does anyone still care about Kareem Hunt? The dude did nothing right with his situation. He never deserved a pass. He deserved what he got.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:41 PM 11-29-2021

The physical threat of running up the center's butt and only gaining one yard like a geriatric version of Mike fucking Cloud?

Because that's exactly what Fournette gives you.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:43 PM 11-29-2021
That's neat. The stats say we didn't experience a significant dropoff after we dumped him. And as far as "impact" goes Damien Williams had 10 TDs in 5 games during the playoff runs in 2018 and 2019. I'd say we managed to replace his "impact" with no problems at all as far as history goes.
Exactly.

And if Hunt was this big looming physical threat that our offense was missing, how come that big physical threat couldn't take out the fucking Titans in the playoffs? Surely we could have just handed the ball off or got him going on screens and said goodbye to that fucktrash franchise in 2017, right?
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:42 AM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13:
It goes deeper than that. Basically, Hunt told a lie that could impact the brand value of an asset worth over a billion.

An owner must make very clear that behavior like that is simply unacceptable. And, he can't go back on it.
Man you homers think Chiefs can do no wrong huh? If what Kareem did was so bad how comes he was picked up almost immediately after he was released? Has he caused any serious trouble since being on Browns?

That whole lie thing is ridiculous too. You act like he murdered someone and lied about it. Give me a fucking break.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 19
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up