ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 19
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>More trouble for Kareem Hunt??
NIUhuskies 03:01 AM 01-24-2020
https://twitter.com/incarceratedbob/...148140545?s=21

Will be interesting to see if this is true or not...

Looks like the early rumor is that he got pulled over with weed. Nothing big, but he’s on thin ice already obviously
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:07 PM 11-29-2021
Fuck Kareem Hunt.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:51 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
We should have never released him, and instead used the ****ing thing as leverage in his contract.
Literally what I've said since day 1. NOBODY forced our dumb asses to release him.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:51 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
We should have never released him, and instead used the ****ing thing as leverage in his contract.
Literally what I've said since day 1. NOBODY forced our dumb asses to release him.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:55 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Had he came clean when given the chance instead of lying straight to their faces, he'd still be here... shitting on the boss has consequences, get over it
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:02 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Had he came clean when given the chance instead of lying straight to their faces, he'd still be here... shitting on the boss has consequences, get over it
Assets have value and good/smart CEOs understand that.

I'm over him being gone. Thank God their learning from this mistake prevented them from making an even dumber decision in the nearish future.
[Reply]
TEX 02:08 PM 11-29-2021
IMO, the "But he LIED" excuse is pretty lame. The Chiefs should never have flat out released him without getting something for him. Just to let that talent walk to another AFC team for nothing was dumb. If he lied, and it hurt your parts that much, then suspend him, hold on to him and let the NFL do its thing, then GET SOMETHING for him if you still want him gone when the uproar settles down.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:10 PM 11-29-2021

I'm over him being gone. Thank God their learning from this mistake prevented them from making an even dumber decision in the nearish future.
Originally Posted by TEX:
The "But he LIED" excuse is so lame. Should never have flat out released him without getting something for him. Just to let that talent walk to another AFC team for nothing was dumb. If he lied, and it hurt your parts that much, then suspend him, hold on to him and let the NFL do its thing, then GET SOMETHING for him if you still want him gone when the uproar settles down.
I miss his talent, sure... but mgmt decided to set the example, "don't bullshit us" and I stand by their decision
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:17 PM 11-29-2021
I miss his talent, sure... but mgmt decided to set the example, "don't bullshit us" and I stand by their decision
They could have set an even better example by keeping him (on the exempted list) and then keeping him on the bench for a while. You lie (or whatever nonsense), you get to sit. Letting him get away for nothing and then restarting his successful career wherever he wanted was a gift.

And, BTW, literally nobody is buying this "set the example" nonsense. Pat could bang Clark's wife and he isn't going anywhere. I guarantee players have lied to management since then and will continue to do so without repercussion.

I imagine you fully understand that.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:17 PM 11-29-2021
They could have set an even better example by keeping him (on the exempted list) and then keeping him on the bench for a while. You lie (or whatever nonsense), you get to sit. Letting him get away for nothing and then restarting his successful career wherever he wanted was a gift.

And, BTW, literally nobody is buying this "set the example" nonsense. Pat could bang Clark's wife and he isn't going anywhere. I guarantee players have lied to management since then and will continue to do so without repercussion.

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:19 PM 11-29-2021

:-) No you're not. You still whine about it every chance the topic of Kareem Hunt pops up.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:24 PM 11-29-2021

Well then you better get Clark on the horn and straighten his ass out!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:45 PM 11-29-2021
As noted, I think he learned his lesson. Thank God.
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:53 PM 11-29-2021
So Baker has been super hurt. I gotta think Keesum (god Elway is a fucktard LOL) is a better option at this point. He can at least move and take a hit.

But yeah, Hunt, go ahead. See what life is like in the doldrums.

Baker is meh. But meh is better than where they’ve been.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:29 PM 11-29-2021
As noted, I think he learned his lesson. Thank God.
Not looking for an argument here, but I'm definitely curious what moves he's made since then that bring you to that conclusion
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:25 PM 11-29-2021
Yes I bet if you had an employee lie to your face 3 times when you repeatedly gave him a chance to come clean you would just suck it up and look down the road.

Kareem Hunt gave the Chiefs no other option, some things are more important than the fans hurt feelings, like setting the culture and expectations for your franchise.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:29 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Yes I bet if you had an employee lie to your face 3 times when you repeatedly gave him a chance to come clean you would just suck it up and look down the road.

Kareem Hunt gave the Chiefs no other option, some things are more important than the fans hurt feelings, like setting the culture and expectations for your franchise.
Yup. He embarrassed his teams owner by his actions and worse yet he lied about it.

That gets you fired almost anywhere these days unless nepotism is involved
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:30 PM 11-29-2021
Did Clark lie to the owner repeatedly about a potential domestic violence incident?

Not remotely the same scenario though Clark is obviously a dumbass as well.

Look you aren't going to have all choir boys and as a team/ownership you are going to have to put up with some shit you dont want to. But you dont lie to the face of the owner repeatedly and keep your job.

The fact Reid and Clark agreed to cut him should seriously tell you all you need to know here, they dont have a history of giving up on players with issues.

You know damn well he was told to tell them the truth or there would be consequences and he still lied.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 19
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up