ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 19
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>More trouble for Kareem Hunt??
NIUhuskies 03:01 AM 01-24-2020
https://twitter.com/incarceratedbob/...148140545?s=21

Will be interesting to see if this is true or not...

Looks like the early rumor is that he got pulled over with weed. Nothing big, but he’s on thin ice already obviously
[Reply]
warrior 12:12 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I kind of do. He's an enemy of this team. Same with Dee Ford. I hope they both piss their careers away for being dumbasses. We were on a Super Bowl run. They were both an integral part of that Super Bowl run. We depended on both of them. And both of them, through their stupidity, ****ed that dream away.

We could have been playing for a 2nd Super Bowl ring this year. Both of them are to blame for that dream getting flushed down the toilet. **** them both.

I don't want to hear one bit about "Clark shouldn't have cut him!" It's not Clark Hunt's ****ing fault. Kareem was commissioner exempted. No matter what Clark did, we weren't going to have him available for last year's attempted Super Bowl run. And that's Kareem's own damn fault. Nobody else had a part in that bullshit.

Well said my sentiments actually
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:16 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by oldman:
This is why I don't want him back on the team. The hard and cold fact is you can't trust him to stay out of trouble. I'd hate to think what would have happened if we would have tailored our offense to use his skill set. We're in the SB without him, we would have been in the SB without him last year if "someone" would have looked down the line of scrimmage and comprehended he was lined up in the neutral zone. Hard pass on him.
What is why?
[Reply]
Chargem 12:32 PM 01-24-2020
We're going to be balls deep in 3 Superbowls in a few years and you morons will still be complaining about how the running game would be better if Hunt stayed in KC.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:37 PM 01-24-2020

#NFL spokesman on #Browns Kareem Hunt being found with marijuana in the car but not cited for it: 'We are aware of the matter but will decline further comment'

— Mary Kay Cabot (@MaryKayCabot) January 24, 2020

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:10 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Can you imagine rational people advocating, supporting, cheering on with derision of a person to a system that can cost that person 6 million dollars all over 1 joint?

The real con of it all is that people actually think it is okay for a system that allows 1 person to suffer in that way over something so trivial and benign.
I am 100% with you. This case is much different from bowe because the guy should have sought help and clearly didnt to make a mistake like this. I think it should be legal too but given kareems situation, it's hard to figure out what he was thinking.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 01:16 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Keep the weed and smoke it in the privacy/comforts of your own home, JFC.

Dumbshit.
He has to get it to his home first.
Now who is the dumbshit.
[Reply]
Eleazar 01:18 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I am 100% with you. This case is much different from bowe because the guy should have sought help and clearly didnt to make a mistake like this. I think it should be legal too but given kareems situation, it's hard to figure out what he was thinking.
Kareem Hunt has a history of violent behavior off the field. It wasn't just one incident. He's made his own bed.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 01:22 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
What is why?
I take you have trouble comprehending. I will give you a hint. The answer to your question is in the 2cd sentence.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:23 PM 01-24-2020
That's REALLY shit timing for him. Any deal he signs this off-season now has a very real chance if having the guaranteed money voided.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:28 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Now who is the dumbshit.
It was 3 small amounts of marijuana in a backpack in the back seat. I don't think he just went on a weed run and hell he probably doesn't even have to go get it. Most dealers will deliver or pay a guy to go pick it up.

He probably forgot he even had it on him and what's up with idiots letting cops search their cars. So many people with illegal shit are letting cops search their cars.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:31 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I kind of do. He's an enemy of this team. Same with Dee Ford. I hope they both piss their careers away for being dumbasses. We were on a Super Bowl run. They were both an integral part of that Super Bowl run. We depended on both of them. And both of them, through their stupidity, ****ed that dream away.

We could have been playing for a 2nd Super Bowl ring this year. Both of them are to blame for that dream getting flushed down the toilet. **** them both.

I don't want to hear one bit about "Clark shouldn't have cut him!" It's not Clark Hunt's ****ing fault. Kareem was commissioner exempted. No matter what Clark did, we weren't going to have him available for last year's attempted Super Bowl run. And that's Kareem's own damn fault. Nobody else had a part in that bullshit.
I don't want to say this but Marcus Peters would have fucked up the locker room. Same with Jalen Ramsey. The lockerroom on this team is 2015 Royals shit
[Reply]
God of Thunder 02:23 PM 01-24-2020
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...uana-found-car
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:48 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
kicked it all away

Lied to Clark, Andy & Brett about it too.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:49 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Imagine what Kareem Hunt must be thinking as he is watching the Chiefs and his former team mates go to the Super Bowl.

There isn't enough weed in this world to numb the regret he is likely feeling for what could have been with his career in KC.

Nothing against Williams, but the Chiefs would be indefensible too.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 02:58 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Now who is the dumbshit.
Kareem Hunt had to do everything possible to stay away from the slightest hint of trouble... no matter how minor because he's basically on his last chance with the NFL.

Find someone to bring the weed to your home so you aren't caught with it on you in public.

Not that hard to figure out.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 19
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up