ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 19
« First < 71314151617 1819 >
Nzoner's Game Room>More trouble for Kareem Hunt??
NIUhuskies 03:01 AM 01-24-2020
https://twitter.com/incarceratedbob/...148140545?s=21

Will be interesting to see if this is true or not...

Looks like the early rumor is that he got pulled over with weed. Nothing big, but he’s on thin ice already obviously
[Reply]
Iconic 05:58 PM 02-24-2022
In another timeline Mahomes and Kareem now have 4 SB rings together :-)
[Reply]
ARROW2 09:05 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Hunt wasn't a threat to take it to the house on any given play. He moved the chains, consistently even, but he was never a breakaway threat. He could truck some guys though.
Hmmm. I seem to remember a lot of plays going to the house by Hunt....and Clydesdale has given us how many from any kind of distance?

CRICKETS..........SMALL AND SLOW
[Reply]
ARROW2 09:11 PM 02-24-2022
I would take Kareem Hunt back in a NY minute. Cleveland never used him right anyway. He is perfect for us.
[Reply]
ARROW2 09:12 PM 02-24-2022
Hell, Joe Mixon was allowed to play in a SB and he cracked the shit out of a female to the face on film......
[Reply]
crazycoffey 10:39 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
For this organization it’s the same as inviting back a romantic relationship with someone who lied to you. The trust will never really return…. Ergo, we just have to say no, wish you well in the future. That’s just the way it is…..
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2019...turn-possible/

Could Hunt come back?

Veach says he doesn’t speak in absolutes and it’s only been a few months since release, but “always scenarios down the line and guys have done everything asked to do through the league.”

You're probably right in your assessment, but I'm guessing Clark really likes winning Super Bowls, and would probably allow whatever Veach thinks would give us the best shot at winning another one.

For the record, I don't think most of us expect this to happen. It's just something to talk about in a slow time.

To expand on my post and this one with Brett’s quote;

My second wife was my high school sweetheart. So, yes it’s possible to rekindle, and speaking for absolutes as fallible…. If a deal was struck and Kareem came back, I wouldn’t automatically think it’s doomed…..

But I am on my third marriage now, too……

That said, I doubt it happens, and if it did, I’d doubt its success. I’d be happy to be proven wrong for 4 more AFCCGs and two more SB berths with another SB win.
[Reply]
stevieray 12:37 AM 02-25-2022
That bad ass ship of success sailed the second that video was released.

That lightening isn't going to be captured with him again. Time marches on.

It's like bemoaning a hottie you let get away and are waxing nostalgic at a 2am bootycall.
[Reply]
ARROW2 06:57 AM 02-25-2022
Originally Posted by stevieray:
That bad ass ship of success sailed the second that video was released.

That lightening isn't going to be captured with him again. Time marches on.

It's like bemoaning a hottie you let get away and are waxing nostalgic at a 2am bootycall.

I had a hottie with SKILLZ that when I changed cities, years later I was going through search engines trying to find her. Her skills were that good....lol...........She still crosses my mind sometimes. I was Dexter St. Jocking that.......WELL!! LOL!
[Reply]
TEX 07:41 AM 02-25-2022
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
I would take Kareem Hunt back in a NY minute. Cleveland never used him right anyway. He is perfect for us.
:-)
[Reply]
crazycoffey 09:03 AM 02-25-2022
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Why, we don’t need a kicker…..

Couldn’t help myself
[Reply]
Bowser 09:05 AM 02-25-2022
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
I hear Mike Tyson and Robin Givens are getting remarried. :-)

[Reply]
scho63 09:11 AM 02-25-2022
It's like that hottie you once dated who now has saggy tits with stretch marks, her firm round ass has turned to a big bowl of jello and she has wrinkles on her face with bags under her eyes. She also popped out two kids in 3 years.

The temptation is still there but deep down you know what the right answer is.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:17 AM 02-25-2022
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Kareem’s worst day performance > CEH’s best day performance
Yeah..he obviously has some injury issues but also rushed for 5 yards per attempt. I imagine he would duplicate that here. Just don't over load him.
[Reply]
jd1020 09:21 AM 02-25-2022
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Yeah..he obviously has some injury issues but also rushed for 5 yards per attempt. I imagine he would duplicate that here. Just don't over load him.
I would imagine the Chiefs would forget that running was an option like in the AFCCG when they had 2 RB's running for over 5 ypc.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:25 AM 02-25-2022
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Yeah, I think it needs to be clarified nobody expects Kareem to be at the level he was his first few years. We’re talking about a CEH/Kareem duo over CEH and either Williams, Gore, McKinnon or a rookie.

CEH/Hunt looks much more appealing than the other listed options.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:55 AM 02-25-2022
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Why, we don’t need a kicker…..

[Reply]
Page 17 of 19
« First < 71314151617 1819 >
Up