ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 38
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Media Center>Yellowstone
srvy 09:22 AM 06-13-2018
New series to debut on Paramount network staring Kevin Costner. Trailer looks pretty good writer is Taylor Sheridan of the Sicario film series. Just my opinion but seams a loose take on Cliven Bundy.

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:37 AM 12-09-2021
How dare you besmirch Billy Chapel!!

Vin Scully broadcasting a make-believe no-hitter. Cal Noughton Jr. saying "Chappy - we don't stink right now!"

As far as romantic comedies disguised as a sports film go, it's solid. Costner in a sports movie always brings it up by 3 points over what it has right to be.

[Reply]
srvy 06:10 PM 12-09-2021
I think Kevin Costner kicked GB's cat. I watched that movie and didn't find it horibad but once is enough.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:16 PM 12-09-2021
Its really starting to feel like end of the line GoT or Walking Dead... they're out of fresh ideas and just kinda punting right now
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:41 PM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Its really starting to feel like end of the line GoT or Walking Dead... they're out of fresh ideas and just kinda punting right now
They're holding out on the John/Kaysey/Rainwater finality
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:49 PM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
They're holding out on the John/Kaysey/Rainwater finality
Holding out for the big finale out is a trap of their own making IMO

We see it in plenty of shows, the writers dawdle along... then suddenly try to wrap it all up with some haphazard, overwrought two hour finale
[Reply]
sully1983 08:13 PM 12-09-2021
lol
In fairness to the showrunner Taylor Sheridan, he is currently juggling 3 different shows at the moment (Yellowstone, 1883 and Mayor of Kingstown plus his film screenplays )
I'm probably in the minority here but I'm loving this season so far. Rip remains my favorite character and I'm glad Kaycee is getting more screen time. But I do completely understand a lot of the criticisms of this season so far.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:37 PM 12-09-2021
Feels more to me like How I Met Your Mother.

They figured they were done in season 7 then they got a syndication deal that required X number of shows so they had to get 2 more seasons in. So they just limped along for 2 more years even though they'd been planning on wrapping things up 2 years earlier. Everything in the storyline was aimed at a particular endpoint and then it just got pushed out like 30 more episodes.

So they just meandered for 2 years and every episode just felt like it was stalling for time so they could do in 30 episodes what they'd planned to do in the last 3 of season 7.

And then right as they were trying to bring it in for a landing someone yanked the stick to the right and killed everyone on board.

I've never seen a show torch goodwill like HIMYM did. If anyone here watched it they'll know exactly what I'm talking about. I can't even watch re-runs anymore, the dicked up the last 1/3 of it (and the ending) that badly. Yes, worse than GOT.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:51 PM 12-09-2021
They need to axe Kayce's wife. Unless she is showing that sweet ass naked, she is annoying as fuck. Get rid of her, make the Indians pissed off the Duttons again and have Kayce become a man whore. Win for show.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:37 AM 12-10-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Feels more to me like How I Met Your Mother.

They figured they were done in season 7 then they got a syndication deal that required X number of shows so they had to get 2 more seasons in. So they just limped along for 2 more years even though they'd been planning on wrapping things up 2 years earlier. Everything in the storyline was aimed at a particular endpoint and then it just got pushed out like 30 more episodes.

So they just meandered for 2 years and every episode just felt like it was stalling for time so they could do in 30 episodes what they'd planned to do in the last 3 of season 7.

And then right as they were trying to bring it in for a landing someone yanked the stick to the right and killed everyone on board.

I've never seen a show torch goodwill like HIMYM did. If anyone here watched it they'll know exactly what I'm talking about. I can't even watch re-runs anymore, the dicked up the last 1/3 of it (and the ending) that badly. Yes, worse than GOT.
Great comparison. And yes. I came in late so I only endured the madness for 2 years. I couldn’t imagine being in from the beginning. I imagine there was a good portion of the audience hate watching that shit.

I don’t see an endpoint conclusion they’re stretching out. But I definitely see the meandering.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:38 AM 12-10-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
They need to axe Kayce's wife. Unless she is showing that sweet ass naked, she is annoying as fuck. Get rid of her, make the Indians pissed off the Duttons again and have Kayce become a man whore. Win for show.
Fuck it. Just have Kaycee go full tactical Dutton. Him going all bully badass on fools was probably my favorite part of the show. Other than the motorcycle fight. That was the best fight of the show.
[Reply]
Molitoth 01:03 PM 12-10-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Fuck it. Just have Kaycee go full tactical Dutton. Him going all bully badass on fools was probably my favorite part of the show. Other than the motorcycle fight. That was the best fight of the show.
MOAR KAYCE LESS BETH!

(not gay)
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:14 PM 12-10-2021
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
MOAR KAYCE LESS BETH!

(not gay)
How about more naked Beth less clothed Beth?
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:28 PM 12-10-2021
Fuck it. I love some of the moments from this show.

I absolutely love the biker scene. I'm inevitably giddy when Rip smokes all those fucking motorcycles. :-)

And credit where credits due. Other than Rip and Lloyd not taking a hit, Teeter equates herself as well as anybody.

Such a great scene.

[Reply]
gblowfish 01:29 PM 12-10-2021
How about more naked Beth less clothed Beth?
https://www.amazon.com/Beth-Dutton-Y...30079251&psc=1
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:32 PM 12-10-2021
Fuck it. I love some of the moments from this show.

I absolutely love the biker scene. I'm inevitably giddy when Rip smokes all those fucking motorcycles. :-)

And credit where credits due. Other than Rip and Lloyd not taking a hit, Teeter equates herself as well as anybody.

Such a great scene.

Haha yep loved that scene, you knew they were in trouble when Rip showed up

Random trivia - did you know Teeter is Michael Landons daughter?
[Reply]
Page 17 of 38
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up