ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 37
« First < 232930313233 34353637 >
Media Center>Fear the Walking Dead (TWD companion series)
Fire Me Boy! 02:51 PM 03-27-2015

IT'S OFFICIAL! The walking dead companion show on AMC is called FEAR THE WALKING DEAD! Expect more news very soon! #FearTheWalkingDead

— Robert Kirkman (@RobertKirkman) March 27, 2015

[Reply]
Gonzo 07:09 PM 09-01-2016
I have watched, (and paid for) every episode since its inception via Amazon. I will no longer support this piece of shit.

It's exceedingly boring, it has zero cast investment. Shit, I hope they all die. Especially Johnny Depp Jr. This is a fucking terrible show. I gave it chance after chance to become a great show. I stopped watching mid episode on this last Sunday's attempt at drama.

They gave a dude to the zombies because why? Religious reasons? Are you telling me that people in that area of Mexico are the same as they were mid 11th century?

Fuck you FTWD and fuck your storyline. It's terrible and so are you.
[Reply]
Gonzo 07:10 PM 09-01-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
It is the WNBA of television series.
Fucking exactly.

It is the XFL
[Reply]
notorious 07:20 PM 09-01-2016
I haven't even watched this season. That's what I think of it.
[Reply]
jimidollar 09:48 PM 09-03-2016
I like this show. TWD has become too cartoonish. There, I said it. Don't talk to me, I'm not cool.
[Reply]
Gadzooks 10:04 PM 09-03-2016
Originally Posted by jimidollar:
I like this show. TWD has become too cartoonish. There, I said it. Don't talk to me, I'm not cool.
Who's the protagonist? If it's Johnny Schlepp, nobody can identify with him.
This show's like the Star Wars prequels. It's doomed.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:21 PM 09-03-2016
I think right now they are stuck in a rut of hoping that subtext will be clear enough to overcome utter boredom.

I can see where they're trying to tell a different zombie story where religiosity imposes a radically different reaction from the 'hunker down and survive' ethos of the flagship show.

But in practical terms, it's just a bunch of pleasant looking people moping around and furrowing their brows, punctuated by some batshit crazy, and largely unexplained, decisions, like rounding up zombies for future resurrection, or ritually sacrificing the weak in hopes of spiritual protection.
[Reply]
notorious 09:40 PM 09-05-2016
They are breaking their own rules of the show ffs.

In the prison, and Alexandria, the walkers pile up on the fence. On this pile of shit show, the zombies just stumble around aimlessly, even though there are a shitload of people ****ing around just on the other side of a chain link fence. Shouldn't they be trying to get to the people?

:-)
[Reply]
oldandslow 08:24 AM 09-07-2016
I kind of wish Alicia would become a female Rick, gather up folks from the Hotel (excluding Mom who drives me crazy) and go off on a quest for safety. Everyone else in the family needs to get eaten.

This show also needs a Daryl character badly...

Hell, it needs a lot of things. Comparing this to season 1 & 2 of TWD is just painful.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:28 AM 09-07-2016
I gave up on this show. I had the first 3 eps of the second half DVR'd and just didn't care to watch them. Deleted them last night.
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:35 PM 09-07-2016
Huh? Interesting. I have found this season to be much better than the first one. Granted, that wasn't hard to pull off, but I've actually kind of enjoyed the first few episodes. Still not even close to 1/3 as good as the worst episode of the original
[Reply]
Gadzooks 12:12 AM 09-08-2016
Originally Posted by oldandslow:
I kind of wish Alicia would become a female Rick, gather up folks from the Hotel (excluding Mom who drives me crazy) and go off on a quest for safety. Everyone else in the family needs to get eaten.

This show also needs a Daryl character badly...

Hell, it needs a lot of things. Comparing this to season 1 & 2 of TWD is just painful.
It needs a pro-to-gon-nist.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:10 AM 09-08-2016
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
I have watched, (and paid for) every episode since its inception via Amazon. I will no longer support this piece of shit.

It's exceedingly boring, it has zero cast investment. Shit, I hope they all die. Especially Johnny Depp Jr. This is a ****ing terrible show. I gave it chance after chance to become a great show. I stopped watching mid episode on this last Sunday's attempt at drama.

They gave a dude to the zombies because why? Religious reasons? Are you telling me that people in that area of Mexico are the same as they were mid 11th century?

**** you FTWD and **** your storyline. It's terrible and so are you.
Johnny Derp
[Reply]
Rausch 10:38 AM 09-08-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Johnny Derp
His character is terrible.

The best thing that could happen is his face getting eaten.

They never should have killed off the latino father.

The latino father, the white mother, and the black guy that owned the boat were the most interesting characters....
[Reply]
Ebolapox 10:43 AM 09-08-2016
Yep, this show is drek. Not in any way redeemable and a total disappointment. Hard to believe the writing is so horrendous. How do you fuck up so badly with such an easy formula?!?
[Reply]
vailpass 10:48 AM 09-08-2016
Originally Posted by Rausch:
His character is terrible.

The best thing that could happen is his face getting eaten.

They never should have killed off the latino father.

The latino father, the white mother, and the black guy that owned the boat were the most interesting characters....
You have more fortitude than I. I didn't even know they killed off the dad, couldn't stick with it even that long.
[Reply]
Page 33 of 37
« First < 232930313233 34353637 >
Up