ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 30
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Media Center>Fargo: TV Series on FX
Pasta Little Brioni 10:23 PM 04-15-2014
Anyone tune in tonight?
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:48 AM 06-04-2014
Not sure how I feel about the jump forward. As soon as it happened my first thought was "she's going to be pregnant", with an internal eye roll. And she was.

It felt kind of disjointed to me, although it seemed to get back on track by the time the episode ended, in the bar. We'll see where it goes now.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:55 PM 06-04-2014
Losing steam...
[Reply]
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Not sure how I feel about the jump forward. As soon as it happened my first thought was "she's going to be pregnant", with an internal eye roll. And she was.

It felt kind of disjointed to me, although it seemed to get back on track by the time the episode ended, in the bar. We'll see where it goes now.
Yeah that was lame as all hell
[Reply]
Bad ass Lester is pretty sweet though
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:04 AM 06-05-2014
Man, I had a totally different view than you guys on this last episode. I thought it was phenomenal. Can't wait to see how it plays out. I love how Freeman carried this episode and then...wham...billy bob at the end. Well done.
[Reply]
Dr. Gigglepants 08:11 AM 06-05-2014
I loved it too. Lester went from Alpha straight back to his old beta self at just the sight of Malvo. His salesman of the year speech? I thought the whole episode was hilarious
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:07 AM 06-05-2014
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Man, I had a totally different view than you guys on this last episode. I thought it was phenomenal.
I thought it was great until the time jump. I got what they were doing but it seemed disjointed to me going from police car to postal van to domestic bliss. Like I said, I thought it got back on track by the end.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 06:51 PM 06-07-2014
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Man, I had a totally different view than you guys on this last episode. I thought it was phenomenal. Can't wait to see how it plays out. I love how Freeman carried this episode and then...wham...billy bob at the end. Well done.
The scene transitions were fabulous
[Reply]
BWillie 12:34 PM 06-10-2014
I loved the time jump, one of the best parts of the episodes I thought. It's setting up Lester's new life and Malvo's new life and their next interaction with each other. Was funny and intriguing to see Lester be the man, and this new confidence that has changed his life for the better. Will be interesting to see how he craps himself and reverts to his old self now.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:18 PM 06-10-2014
Holy shit! !!!!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:18 PM 06-10-2014
Lester is ruthless lol
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:17 AM 06-11-2014
Incredible from beginning to end. The ongoing animal references were outstanding.
[Reply]
Why Not? 01:13 AM 06-11-2014
This show is just phenomenal. 24 will always be my favorite show but I can't remember a tv show with all around better acting then Fargo.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:12 AM 06-11-2014
Such a suspenseful, tense episode. Malvo carries a sense of dread with him wherever he goes. The scene between him and Keith Carradine's character at the diner was incredible.

I have no idea how this will all conclude, but I'm excited to find out.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 05:05 AM 06-11-2014
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Such a suspenseful, tense episode. Malvo carries a sense of dread with him wherever he goes. The scene between him and Keith Carradine's character at the diner was incredible.

I have no idea how this will all conclude, but I'm excited to find out.
plus one.

The 'dread carrying' is similar to the hitman from No Country for Old Men. He might as well wear a robe and carry a sickle, because you know it's coming.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 30
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up