ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 22
« First < 121819202122
Media Center>Falcon and The Winter Soldier trailer
Tribal Warfare 04:40 AM 12-11-2020

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:46 AM 05-05-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
The Heart Shaped Herb and Abomination's(Blonsky) DNA, should've been the McGuffins for Hydra/The Ten Rings to steal and retrieve to engineer their own Super Soldier serum and perfect it . You'd have Sam and Bucky trying to obtain it with John Walker being James Bond/Jack Bauer of the story in plain clothes and not dressed up for propaganda. The U.S. Agent Walker is attempting to obtain both the DNA and the HSB for the United States by ruthless means if necessary to complete a successful mission.

John Walker isn't a douche but is a representative of what a hero needs to do to survive and overcome the odds, and not era driven ideals like Superman or Cap

The Heart Shaped Herb would've been the key if you wanted to bring the Wakandans into the fold
Fuck, added to that they could've connected The Punisher's Microchip with John Walker too
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:10 AM 05-05-2021
Originally Posted by Jamie:
.
Everything you've posted on this subject is fucking worthless and outright fucking stupid.

You're stating that it's standard M.O. in Hollywood to give anyone that's written a few episodes of a TV series a $150 million dollar Marvel project, which couldn't be any fucking further from the truth.

There are tens of thousands of people in town that have decades writing for TV series and even feature films that will NEVER sniff a Marvel film, let alone, a TV series with a budget of TFATWS. That's an undeniable FACT.

I mean, fuckin' A, man, if it was THAT easy to get a series, people wouldn't work their asses off for no money for years on end in order to at least get a break. And the worst part is, this isn't the first time you've pulled this shit. You're just some assclown in a small town somewhere in Missouri who thinks he's got it all figured out but you're unbelievably fucking CLUELESS. And IMDB credits need to be entered by the individual and confirmed. Most people don't put the work they've done for FREE or as interns on their IMDB page.

Now, for the love of God, please SHUT THE FUCK UP.
[Reply]
Jamie 01:16 PM 05-05-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Everything you've posted on this subject is fucking worthless and outright fucking stupid.

You're stating that it's standard M.O. in Hollywood to give anyone that's written a few episodes of a TV series a $150 million dollar Marvel project, which couldn't be any fucking further from the truth.

There are tens of thousands of people in town that have decades writing for TV series and even feature films that will NEVER sniff a Marvel film, let alone, a TV series with a budget of TFATWS. That's an undeniable FACT.
That's not what I'm saying or what I said. Bold of you to strawman my argument when I literally just restated it in my last post.

Originally Posted by :
I mean, fuckin' A, man, if it was THAT easy to get a series, people wouldn't work their asses off for no money for years on end in order to at least get a break. And the worst part is, this isn't the first time you've pulled this shit. You're just some assclown in a small town somewhere in Missouri who thinks he's got it all figured out but you're unbelievably fucking CLUELESS. And IMDB credits need to be entered by the individual and confirmed. Most people don't put the work they've done for FREE or as interns on their IMDB page.

Now, for the love of God, please SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Plus mixing up your customary appeal to authority with some ad hominem? As the kids say, *chef's kiss*.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:30 PM 05-05-2021
Originally Posted by Jamie:
That's not what I'm saying or what I said. Bold of you to strawman my argument when I literally just restated it in my last post.

Plus mixing up your customary appeal to authority with some ad hominem? As the kids say, *chef's kiss*.
You have absolutely no business discussing a subject that you clearly know absolutely nothing about.

I have a good friend that's written, co-written, produced and executive produced more than 800 episodes of network TV. I'm not talking Lifetime Network, I'm talking CBS, NBC and ABC. He's also written or co-written four different movies that have earned more than $150 million dollars at the box office, one of which earned more than $200 million.

Last Fall, I asked if he was working on anything cool during the pandemic, to which he responded "I'm working on a Marvel pitch". I was super excited for him and because of your stupid, uninformed and asinine posts in this thread, I reached out to him this morning to find out how it was going.

"Well, as it turns out, I have some juice in this town but apparently not enough to get a pitch meeting with Marvel".

I was floored but not surprised, considering the climate in Hollywood right now. A guy that's had 4 "winners" at the box office, a Netflix series on its 4th season who produced massive hit shows can't get a meeting with Marvel, most likely because he's a 57 year old white male. But Malcom Spellman and his 8 episodes of Empire can get a Marvel property and Daniel Cretton, with a couple of dopey films under his belt that didn't make any money, can get a Marvel property.

You're fucking outright clueless to what's happening right now.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 02:46 PM 05-05-2021
I had nearly forgotten Marvel hired Sam Raimi to make the Dr Strange sequel. He’s the ultimate ‘geek’ director.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:07 PM 05-05-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Everything you've posted on this subject is ****ing worthless and outright ****ing stupid.

You're stating that it's standard M.O. in Hollywood to give anyone that's written a few episodes of a TV series a $150 million dollar Marvel project, which couldn't be any ****ing further from the truth.

There are tens of thousands of people in town that have decades writing for TV series and even feature films that will NEVER sniff a Marvel film, let alone, a TV series with a budget of TFATWS. That's an undeniable FACT.

I mean, ****in' A, man, if it was THAT easy to get a series, people wouldn't work their asses off for no money for years on end in order to at least get a break. And the worst part is, this isn't the first time you've pulled this shit. You're just some assclown in a small town somewhere in Missouri who thinks he's got it all figured out but you're unbelievably ****ing CLUELESS. And IMDB credits need to be entered by the individual and confirmed. Most people don't put the work they've done for FREE or as interns on their IMDB page.

Now, for the love of God, please SHUT THE **** UP.
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
You have absolutely no business discussing a subject that you clearly know absolutely nothing about.

I have a good friend that's written, co-written, produced and executive produced more than 800 episodes of network TV. I'm not talking Lifetime Network, I'm talking CBS, NBC and ABC. He's also written or co-written four different movies that have earned more than $150 million dollars at the box office, one of which earned more than $200 million.

Last Fall, I asked if he was working on anything cool during the pandemic, to which he responded "I'm working on a Marvel pitch". I was super excited for him and because of your stupid, uninformed and asinine posts in this thread, I reached out to him this morning to find out how it was going.

"Well, as it turns out, I have some juice in this town but apparently not enough to get a pitch meeting with Marvel".

I was floored but not surprised, considering the climate in Hollywood right now. A guy that's had 4 "winners" at the box office, a Netflix series on its 4th season who produced massive hit shows can't get a meeting with Marvel, most likely because he's a 57 year old white male. But Malcom Spellman and his 8 episodes of Empire can get a Marvel property and Daniel Cretton, with a couple of dopey films under his belt that didn't make any money, can get a Marvel property.

You're ****ing outright clueless to what's happening right now.
Come on Dane, tell us what you really think. :-)
[Reply]
Jamie 11:42 AM 05-06-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
You have absolutely no business discussing a subject that you clearly know absolutely nothing about.

I have a good friend that's written, co-written, produced and executive produced more than 800 episodes of network TV. I'm not talking Lifetime Network, I'm talking CBS, NBC and ABC. He's also written or co-written four different movies that have earned more than $150 million dollars at the box office, one of which earned more than $200 million.

Last Fall, I asked if he was working on anything cool during the pandemic, to which he responded "I'm working on a Marvel pitch". I was super excited for him and because of your stupid, uninformed and asinine posts in this thread, I reached out to him this morning to find out how it was going.

"Well, as it turns out, I have some juice in this town but apparently not enough to get a pitch meeting with Marvel".

I was floored but not surprised, considering the climate in Hollywood right now. A guy that's had 4 "winners" at the box office, a Netflix series on its 4th season who produced massive hit shows can't get a meeting with Marvel, most likely because he's a 57 year old white male. But Malcom Spellman and his 8 episodes of Empire can get a Marvel property and Daniel Cretton, with a couple of dopey films under his belt that didn't make any money, can get a Marvel property.

You're fucking outright clueless to what's happening right now.
Okay, for the last time. My point isn't that Marvel is not hiring relatively inexperienced people. I agree they are. My point is that it's not new.

It sucks your friend couldn't get a pitch meeting, but is it possible Marvel wouldn't be interested because a guy of his stature would expect a level of control (not to mention pay) they're not willing to give up? They have white men writing other shows. This white guy got to pitch a Jimmy Woo show based on a viral tweet.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:26 AM 05-07-2021

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brother 08:07 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
Is this worth the watch or should I just watch the “New Rockstars” breakdowns to get caught up? Wanted to wait until all the episodes dropped but I’m still finding it difficult to get hyped for multiple hours of The Sam and Bucky Show.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It would have been better than WV, but honestly in retrospect the endless preaching ruined it. Neither show is worth a rewatch or something memorable. Just meh.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 22
« First < 121819202122
Up