ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 15
< 123 456713 > Last »
Media Center>Spider-Man: No Way Home
lawrenceRaider 11:06 AM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
They created a multiverse event because Peter was annoying and messed up the spell? What??
It's comics. Come on. They've run whole lines of comics on worse premise than that.
[Reply]
-King- 06:27 PM 08-24-2021
They created a multiverse event because Peter was annoying and messed up the spell? What??
They're realllly close to ruining a version of spiderman that people like. Tom saying dumb cheesy things non stop with an upward inflection gets kind of tiring. Not to mention the fact that they obviously don't trust him to carry a movie
[Reply]
RunKC 01:17 PM 08-25-2021
Dr Strange is arguably the smartest super hero in the MCU and has made some stupid mistakes on spells previously but makes an even dumber mistake that is catastrophic?

Yeah not exactly great writing
[Reply]
BWillie 10:46 AM 08-24-2021
Less Spiderman movies.

More Superman villain movies. I'd watch a movie about Lex Luthor, Zod, and a pre-quel with Jor El on Krypton if you did it right.
[Reply]
wazu 05:33 PM 08-24-2021
For me the version of Spider Man that made it into the Avengers movies was the JarJar Binks of the group. Just constant cringing awfulness every second he was on screen. Cannot imagine wanting to see a movie that actually revolves around his worthless, awful self.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:42 PM 08-25-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
For me the version of Spider Man that made it into the Avengers movies was the JarJar Binks of the group. Just constant cringing awfulness every second he was on screen. Cannot imagine wanting to see a movie that actually revolves around his worthless, awful self.
I liked the Spider-Man in Capt. America the best of the MCU versions.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 06:05 PM 08-24-2021

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:00 PM 08-24-2021
Welp, that trailer more or less confirms the entire synopsis of the film I'd read a while back. At least it's going to be awesome.
[Reply]
cabletech94 07:01 PM 08-24-2021
I came……
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:09 PM 08-24-2021
This is the Sinister Six lineup for the movie.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:46 AM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
This is the Sinister Six lineup for the movie.

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
CoMoChief 10:54 AM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Spoiler!
Yeah, heard from Cosmic Wonder Youtube page, page dedicated to nerds, they're usually dialed into this shit...they say it's only gonna be 5 villains.

Which kind of sucks...was hoping Michael Keaton would reprise his "Vulture" role. Keaton plays a good bad guy IMO.

And I can not wait for this movie.

Bet they do the Spiderman meme where they all point at eachother. That'd be pretty funny.
[Reply]
unlurking 07:36 PM 11-02-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Yeah, heard from Cosmic Wonder Youtube page, page dedicated to nerds, they're usually dialed into this shit...they say it's only gonna be 5 villains.

Which kind of sucks...was hoping Michael Keaton would reprise his "Vulture" role. Keaton plays a good bad guy IMO.

And I can not wait for this movie.

Bet they do the Spiderman meme where they all point at eachother. That'd be pretty funny.
Vulture sighting in new Morbius trailer...

[Reply]
Aries Walker 07:51 PM 08-24-2021
Seeing the sixth one on that list makes me very happy.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:14 PM 08-24-2021
Not. Clicking. Spoilers.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 15
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up