ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 48
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs AFC Championship Game Tailgate Thread
007 04:02 PM 01-13-2019
Post your tailgate here.

We will be at the F24 crosswalk as usual. Would love to see some drop ins.

There is going to be pulled pork, chicken, burnt ends, three slabs of ribs, and most likely burgers and brats. Not to mention any sides people bring. Sides are probably the only real need left at this point.

We are good on donations at this point. It will help with the food and some extra beer. There can never be enough of that right? :-)

I have to say, this place is full of so many great people. I can't wait to meet the new faces and see some old friends.

[Reply]
twominutepro 05:20 PM 01-19-2019
Got CAnadian Club, Fireball, knobhill and some beers yo bring . What time is too early !!!
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 05:34 PM 01-19-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefs2756:
I bought a Parking Pass online.
The pass says section - RED1 row- 24

Can anyone tell me what that means and where I will be parked? What gate to enter at?

You can park in any of the red areas. I like gate 6 best. Always seems to have the easiest in/out in my experience.
[Reply]
Monty 05:36 PM 01-19-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Please take pics. I'm bummed that I can't be there.
We will. I will be reminding others to do the same.
[Reply]
007 05:46 PM 01-19-2019
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
I’m gonna stop by with a sixer of Tank 7. I only need one for myself.
Did you hear about the recall on some six packs of that. Glass shards in the bottles.

https://kmbz.radio.com/articles/boul...bottles-tank-7
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 06:00 PM 01-19-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
Did you hear about the recall on some six packs of that. Glass shards in the bottles.

https://kmbz.radio.com/articles/boul...bottles-tank-7
Well, shitski. I checked the codes on my 6-pack and apparently they’re good to go. Can’t speak for the three I drank at BB’s earlier today though...
[Reply]
KS Smitty 06:05 PM 01-19-2019
Saw a Tweet re-posted on facebook that the KCMO Health Dept will be working with the Chiefs to hand out earplugs before the game because health officials are concerned the noise level will exceed previous record levels and pose a risk to hearing. It's on gang, you're going to be the loudest crowd ever!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:07 PM 01-19-2019
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
Saw a Tweet re-posted on facebook that the KCMO Health Dept will be working with the Chiefs to hand out earplugs before the game because health officials are concerned the noise level will exceed previous record levels and pose a risk to hearing. It's on gang, you're going to be the loudest crowd ever!
:-) Lets fucking do it. I'm buying 2 aluminum bud lights just to bang them together like a neanderthal.
[Reply]
Dartgod 06:34 PM 01-19-2019
I’m gonna stop by with a sixer of Tank 7. I only need one for myself.
Dibs!
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 06:56 PM 01-19-2019
Dammit.

I packed the wrong bottle of bourbon.

Had planned on bringing a bottle of EH Taylor Straight Rye.

Y'all will have to settle for EH Taylor Small Batch.
[Reply]
sedated 07:04 PM 01-19-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Damn that seems like a lot of work. I’m gonna just try the antenna.

Would be nice if they’d put the game on the jumbo trons
Yeah, I had everything but the power inverter.

Hope the antenna works, just giving a work around in case it doesn't.
[Reply]
crispystl 07:17 PM 01-19-2019
Originally Posted by RocKhawks:
Buying 2 Bud Lights then. How are they allowed to sell Aluminum/Bottles in a stadium now. I thought these were banned for good, and replaced them with plastic cups.
It just HAD to be Bud Light didnt it ?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
crispystl 07:18 PM 01-19-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Think I can pick that up in the parking lot?
I would think so man.

[Reply]
crispystl 07:19 PM 01-19-2019
I have Sunday ticket max. I never use the online streaming but I could probably locate my login credentials and send them to you. PM me if interested

[Reply]
Rain Man 07:21 PM 01-19-2019
Well, shitski. I checked the codes on my 6-pack and apparently they’re good to go. Can’t speak for the three I drank at BB’s earlier today though...
If they had glass shards, you would have known. Glass shards have a very distinctive taste.
[Reply]
crispystl 07:21 PM 01-19-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Lets fucking do it. I'm buying 2 aluminum bud lights just to bang them together like a neanderthal.
Same. And I hate that swill.

[Reply]
Page 35 of 48
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Up