Titty Meat 06:54 PM 09-03-2023
Originally Posted by crispystl:
Lmao
Yes they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Another idiot who's watched 1 week of college football in the past decade
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:19 PM 09-03-2023
Man, I hope they show a replay. I only got to see highlights. Looked like a great game.

I can't remember when the Buffs were any good. Back when I was in college? Decades.

Center of the DL is weak though. Didn't see a single snap where they moved the LoS an inch. Just judging from the highlights, I think their defense just doesn't have the athletes/players to get it done.

I think they might be involved in shootouts every game.
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 12:21 PM 09-03-2023
The hype train is way too high right now. Yes they are better but my lord you’d think this was a mixture of Alabama Georgia and Ohio state the way people are talking about the game. It always has to be extremes I guess to get clicks but TCU is a bad team.
[Reply]
notorious 12:32 PM 09-03-2023
Colorado is decent, this is the worst TCU team in years.

Pretty simple.
[Reply]
ghak99 04:52 PM 09-03-2023
Apparently, calling him Deion is some kind of a sin that even PMII can't get away with.

All the drama has sure put the Bufflehoes on the click bait radar.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 04:54 PM 09-03-2023
The 5 star recruits and elite transfers are going to pile up in the coming years. Id be surprised if Colorado is not playing in a national title game in the next 3-4 years.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:02 PM 09-03-2023
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
The 5 star recruits and elite transfers are going to pile up in the coming years. Id be surprised if Colorado is not playing in a national title game in the next 3-4 years.

Yeah. They're coming.:-)
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:05 PM 09-03-2023
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
Deion probably won’t still be at Colorado in 3-4 years.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:06 PM 09-03-2023
TCU is two steps ahead of Minny, who is a PAINFUL offensive team. Just bad.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:14 PM 09-03-2023
Prime will build that program up and then jump to a bigger higher paying university. Hell lane in bama or Texas just to prove the haters wrong.
[Reply]
DenverChief 08:07 PM 09-03-2023
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Prime will build that program up and then jump to a bigger higher paying university. Hell lane in bama or Texas just to prove the haters wrong.
I think it gives him more prestige to take a perennial losing program around and make it a winning program than to walk into an established program and keep winning. He will stay as long as the program remains successful
[Reply]
BWillie 09:30 PM 09-03-2023
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I would imagine he has his sights set on the Texas job.
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 06:37 PM 09-03-2023
My hatred for CU is still strong after the 5th down game. Yes, I am old.
[Reply]
RustShack 07:05 PM 09-03-2023
I think it’s somewhere in the middle. TCU is not a playoff team this year, they aren’t making the Big12 championship game this year. But I also think Colorado is coming together quicker than expected as well. A lot of people expected them to flop but they probably win 8+ games.

Welcome back to the Big12.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:02 PM 09-03-2023
Seaboldt is pissed on twitter cause the coach didnt give respect to sports reporters. Like reporting scores and opinions for money is different than free posts on a team board. What a douchnozzle
[Reply]
Page 3 of 38
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up