ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which one do you pick?
District of Columbia + $265,000 annual stipend 19 31.67%
Missouri + $250,000 annual stipend 41 68.33%
Gosh, I can't decide. 0 0%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Mansionmania Tournament: Round 1, Heat 11
Rain Man 10:43 AM 10-13-2021
Mansionmania continues. I'm going to show you the most expensive homes in every state and a few territories, with a few extras thrown in from the largest states to get the tourney up to 64. It'll be a single-elimination tournament.

You will choose among each pair of houses with the following assumptions:

I encourage you to click on the maps in the listings to see the general location and neighborhood.

Also, I will only enter contestants if they have a sufficient number of photos to judge, as determined by me.

Your entries in this heat are:

District of Columbia:

https://www.realtor.com/realestatean...8_M50379-76631

Missouri:

https://www.realtor.com/realestatean...5_M70579-02384
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:16 PM 10-13-2021
I pulled Root Beer Barrels out of a conference call I was on earlier today where weirdos were chatting in their favorite candies.

Root Beer Barrels came up and I was like no fucking way then looked that person up in the company directory and am 100% confident they weren't trolling.
[Reply]
Pablo 03:18 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Still not sure how Salma Hayek didn't breeze to the finals there. Good lord, WTF else could you ask for? It was an 'in her prime' competition. You really telling me there's a hotter female celebrity than prime Hayek? And if there is, it's Sofia Vergara who ALSO got knocked out way too early.

That entire thing turned into a farce...
Was Jennifer Connely at least in the mix?
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:18 PM 10-13-2021
Still not sure how Salma Hayek didn't breeze to the finals there. Good lord, WTF else could you ask for? It was an 'in her prime' competition. You really telling me there's a hotter female celebrity than prime Hayek? And if there is, it's Sofia Vergara who ALSO got knocked out way too early.

That entire thing turned into a farce...
That was my error. I should have just named Salma as the winner and then had the tournament to decide second place.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:24 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I don't think she even made the Semis. Another damn travesty.

Looks like Sofia and Salma both lost in the semi-finals.
[Reply]
Pablo 03:24 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I pulled Root Beer Barrels out of a conference call I was on earlier today where weirdos were chatting in their favorite candies.

Root Beer Barrels came up and I was like no fucking way then looked that person up in the company directory and am 100% confident they weren't trolling.
Yeah that’s something else. An older lady in my office had a bag of those on her desk a few months ago and offered me one. And it was ok. I like root beer. I like candy. But that can’t be your favorite candy when there’s so many to choose from. That’s like choosing necco wafers or circus peanuts.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:25 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
She was in the mix. IIRC, Frazod was her champion in that tourney.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:26 PM 10-13-2021
I appreciate a good root beer barrel. Especially if you get one from like an olde timey candy store where they're a little bitter (like Barqs, not that syrupy Mug crap).

But the answer is so obviously Reese's Peanut Butter Cups that it barely warrants comment. And once they made them with dark chocolate it was all over but the tears.
[Reply]
MagicHef 03:28 PM 10-13-2021
I appreciate a good root beer barrel. Especially if you get one from like an olde timey candy store where they're a little bitter (like Barqs, not that syrupy Mug crap).

But the answer is so obviously Reese's Peanut Butter Cups that it barely warrants comment. And once they made them with dark chocolate it was all over but the tears.
They make thin Reese's with dark chocolate, so the chocolate/pb ratio is a little higher than normal. They are excellent.
[Reply]
Pablo 03:29 PM 10-13-2021

They make almond snickers now. Saw them in the airport last weekend. Very nice.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:29 PM 10-13-2021
Sharing peanut butter M&Ms with Salma Hayek in that DC house seems like an optimal combination.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:31 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
She was in the mix. IIRC, Frazod was her champion in that tourney.
She lost in the 2nd !@#$ing round. To Julianne Hough?

Clearly too many people have not seen Mulholland Falls.

{brain melts}
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:31 PM 10-13-2021
I hungoverly grabbed a bag of salt water taffy from the check out lane at Menards last weekend and the root beer float was pretty dang good all things considered.
[Reply]
Pablo 03:34 PM 10-13-2021
She lost in the 2nd !@#$ing round. To Julianne Hough?

Clearly too many people have not seen Mulholland Falls.

{brain melts}
I had no idea who that was but she’s definitely not the winner there after a quick check
[Reply]
jd1020 03:35 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Sharing peanut butter M&Ms with Salma Hayek in that DC house seems like an optimal combination.
I'll send you a nude pic of Gal Gadot on the bowling alley in the MO house with pins and peach rings covering the goods.
[Reply]
Pablo 03:36 PM 10-13-2021
Rainman just needs to do a new poll with only brunettes so we can have a just winner.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up