ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 287 of 440
« First < 187237277283284285286287 288289290291297337387 > Last »
The Lounge>***Official 2021 Royals Season Repository Thread***
ChiefsCountry 12:01 PM 01-07-2021
For all things Royals for the new year.

Free Agent Signings:
Carlos Santana
Mike Minor
Michael Taylor
Ervin Santana

Top 10 Prospects:
1 Bobby Witt Jr., SS
2 Asa Lacy, LHP
3 Daniel Lynch, LHP
4 Jackson Kowar, RHP
5 Erick Pena, OF
6 Nick Loftin, SS
7 Kyle Isbel, OF
8 Khali Lee, OF
9 Jonathan Bowlan, RHP
10 Carlos Hernedez, RHP
[Reply]
srvy 10:55 PM 07-29-2021
Those old ballplayers played in bandboxes. So it will probably be little remembered catcher during the steroid era.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:07 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by PurpleJesus28:
As much as i dont want to trade Santana,if Boston really was interested,i wouldve at least listened to the offer.But oh well,will probably be next season for Pratto,i hope.
Soler will be non tendered so we can still use Santana at DH next year
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:08 AM 07-30-2021
Thanks for the Game 2 2015 ALCS win, Duffman. We needed you to be lockdown and you sure were in that game. Bautista's reaction after the K is something I'll always remember.
[Reply]
RockChalk 08:02 AM 07-30-2021
According to the broadcast, it was Carlton Fisk with 37 HR. Stats back it up.

Bench has the NL record at 45
[Reply]
siberian khatru 09:39 AM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by RockChalk:
According to the broadcast, it was Carlton Fisk with 37 HR. Stats back it up.

Bench has the NL record at 45
What do I win?

https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost...postcount=4243
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:54 AM 07-30-2021
@JonHeyman: Whit Merrifield is likely to stay a Royal. They continue to love him.
[Reply]
nychief 10:00 AM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
@JonHeyman: Whit Merrifield is likely to stay a Royal. They continue to love him.


He promised Dayton to reject the porno.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:08 AM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
@JonHeyman: Whit Merrifield is likely to stay a Royal. They continue to love him.
He is really good and dirt cheap.
[Reply]
tk13 10:44 AM 07-30-2021
Twins got a couple of really top shelf prospects for Berrios. Some people are probably going to think the Twins got more for Berrios than the Nats did for Scherzer, although that's debatable. That it's even a debate though isn't great.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:51 AM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
He is really good and dirt cheap.
He’s also declined every year since 2018. .319 OBP, .403 SLG, and .722 OPS isn’t really good, he’s an above average ball player at this point.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:51 AM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by tk13:
Twins got a couple of really top shelf prospects for Berrios. Some people are probably going to think the Twins got more for Berrios than the Nats did for Scherzer, although that's debatable. That it's even a debate though isn't great.
With how desperate teams are getting, I have zero clue why anyone not named Bobby Witt Jr. isn’t being dangled out there and eventually moved…

Again though we’re gonna play Dayton’s stupid ass “one foot in, one foot out” game…
[Reply]
nychief 11:21 AM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by Jerm:
With how desperate teams are getting, I have zero clue why anyone not named Bobby Witt Jr. isn’t being dangled out there and eventually moved…

Again though we’re gonna play Dayton’s stupid ass “one foot in, one foot out” game…
One of Dayton's many faults is he likes his players too fucking much.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:27 AM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by nychief:
One of Dayton's many faults is he likes his players too ****ing much.
Fuck the fucking fucks. Make them pay for their own soda in the locker room, too.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:37 AM 07-30-2021
I just saw the return for Berrios. That’s a lot for 1.3 years of him.

Kudos to the Jays for going for it.

I have a hard time believing this isn’t a good market for trading Merrifield. It’s the best one they’re going to find, at least.
[Reply]
tk13 11:37 AM 07-30-2021
To be fair, that's an extreme end of the trade spectrum. Atlanta just traded for Adam Duvall who is also 32 and has a higher OPS than Whit, albeit less control, and all they gave up is an almost 26 year old catcher who is 3-43 hitting over three different seasons.
[Reply]
Page 287 of 440
« First < 187237277283284285286287 288289290291297337387 > Last »
Up