ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 261 of 283
« First < 161211251257258259260261 262263264265271 > Last »
Hall of Classics>****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl LIV Game Thread****
Hammock Parties 12:11 AM 02-02-2020
Letís do this shit.
[Reply]
Carlota69 03:39 PM 02-19-2020
Its fun to read this thread from about 165 on...

page 165-180 WE ARE DOOMED-REID SUCKS-SEASON OVER

PAGE 181-205--LETS GO WE CAN DO THIS!

PAGE 206-THE END---WE ARE FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

I love it bc that was me too, doom and gloom,WAIT WAIT WAIT.... OMG WHATTTT??!!!???? FUCK YEAH WE DID IT!!!!

This thread should be in the Hall of Classics
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:06 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:
they couldn't sell all the seats because of Kittle's huge ego
What? Kittle's one of the cooler dudes on their roster.
[Reply]
Jerok 04:14 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by Carlota69:
Its fun to read this thread from about 165 on...

page 165-180 WE ARE DOOMED-REID SUCKS-SEASON OVER

PAGE 181-205--LETS GO WE CAN DO THIS!

PAGE 206-THE END---WE ARE ****ING CHAMPIONS!

I love it bc that was me too, doom and gloom,WAIT WAIT WAIT.... OMG WHATTTT??!!!???? **** YEAH WE DID IT!!!!

This thread should be in the Hall of Classics
Good God change your posts per page
[Reply]
Stryker 06:57 PM 02-19-2020
So I discussed with my better half. Will the Chiefs win another Super Bowl in the next few years? Yes. Will it be as awesome as THIS one? No. This is something we have all waited for so long that any other victory will be icing on the cake! This ONE means the MOST!
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:05 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by Kman34:
So I was feeling a little down today... It's my Birthday and I hate birthdays anyway but we have so much going on yesterday and today with the birth of our granddaughter yesterday.. So my wife sort of forgot it was my Birthday and so did my daughter's till a little bit ago...
I was sort of feeling sorry for myself and I started reading this thread... It's a great pick me up I highly recommended rereading... Joy is in my heart!...
Happy Birthday to you, sir!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:13 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
We suck
Loser.
[Reply]
Stryker 07:15 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by Kman34:
So I was feeling a little down today... It's my Birthday and I hate birthdays anyway but we have so much going on yesterday and today with the birth of our granddaughter yesterday.. So my wife sort of forgot it was my Birthday and so did my daughter's till a little bit ago...
I was sort of feeling sorry for myself and I started reading this thread... It's a great pick me up I highly recommended rereading... Joy is in my heart!...
Happy Birthday bud! ENJOY! :-)
[Reply]
MahiMike 07:18 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by PurpleRiders51:
I had no idea that this years superbowl had the lowest attendance (62,417) since superbowl I (61,946.) I wonder why? This was a great matchup from the beginning between to great teams.
Small stadium.
[Reply]
Danguardace 01:01 PM 02-21-2020
Not sure if this has been brought up before.

People say Mahomes played badly but basically 4 drives in the first half 1 was a 3 and out, 2 were scoring drives and 1 stalled at midfield.

Mahomes then (due to the half time show and 49ERS drives) went roughly 57 minutes before he touched the ball again. Not making excuses but could explain why he was a little off after half time.

I wonder how many similar situations have happened in previous superbowls.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:12 PM 02-21-2020
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
Not sure if this has been brought up before.

People say Mahomes played badly but basically 4 drives in the first half 1 was a 3 and out, 2 were scoring drives and 1 stalled at midfield.

Mahomes then (due to the half time show and 49ERS drives) went roughly 57 minutes before he touched the ball again. Not making excuses but could explain why he was a little off after half time.

I wonder how many similar situations have happened in previous superbowls.
He played 'badly' for himself. Against his career, short as it's been. If anyone else not named Aaron Rodgers or Russell Wilson had been the QB, the pundits would've said he was playing fine or good.

The two INTs weren't good, and that's what most people think of right off the bat, but outside of that, Mahomes played just fine.

And the first INT he admitted he tried to move the LB by drifting to his right, but the pass rush forced him to stop moving to his right, and he had to get rid of the ball earlier than he wanted. The 2nd INT was really his worst pass. He just threw it behind Tyreek, period.

Bottom line, for Mahomes stratospheric average level of play, he didn't have a good game. For just about anyone else, he was better than average.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:15 PM 02-21-2020
Doesn't even matter.

Joe Montana had four turnovers in his legendary NFC Championship win over Dallas.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 02:17 PM 02-21-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
He played 'badly' for himself. Against his career, short as it's been. If anyone else not named Aaron Rodgers or Russell Wilson had been the QB, the pundits would've said he was playing fine or good.

The two INTs weren't good, and that's what most people think of right off the bat, but outside of that, Mahomes played just fine.

And the first INT he admitted he tried to move the LB by drifting to his right, but the pass rush forced him to stop moving to his right, and he had to get rid of the ball earlier than he wanted. The 2nd INT was really his worst pass. He just threw it behind Tyreek, period.

Bottom line, for Mahomes stratospheric average level of play, he didn't have a good game. For just about anyone else, he was better than average.
The Athletic was teasing an article yesterday that basically said that Mahomes bad game wasn't really a bad game at all. I was tempted to subscribe just to read that article
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:18 PM 02-21-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Partially because the stadium capacity was reduced by almost 11,000 seats in 2015 renovation. 2010 was the most recent Miami Super Bowl before this year. In 2010, the stadium capacity was over 75,000. Itís now bzelow 65,000.
^this^

It was sold out and was one of the reason tix were so high. Limited capacity.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:23 PM 02-21-2020
Originally Posted by RedRaider56:
The Athletic was teasing an article yesterday that basically said that Mahomes bad game wasn't really a bad game at all. I was tempted to subscribe just to read that article
I might do that as well.

It's funny that people want to jump on the "Pat had a bad game" thing. As if he wasn't playing in the SB against the 1st or 2nd best defense in the league. A defense that had very few flaws. It would've been more shocking to me if he didn't struggle a little. When the best offense runs into the best defense it's supposed to be tough sledding. Pat wasn't playing against Ball State after all.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:12 PM 02-22-2020
Fan reactions to the game.
Fantastic! Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/AXtCxLdehJQ

https://youtu.be/b9wmmpbq9_Y

https://youtu.be/HPnKhjR-LGw

https://youtu.be/XfqxyrA8PM4

https://youtu.be/jpJ4VG1IW0I

https://youtu.be/YCKcCv7Eio0

https://youtu.be/b8LYMjNPUNg

https://youtu.be/dp4_6rl_ZUI

https://youtu.be/0uwUeRpkEIA

https://youtu.be/VKw5ZCRfdAY

https://youtu.be/3xANweqLv0E

https://youtu.be/wcbik_R0PM8

https://youtu.be/-kWnPhR8MZ0

https://youtu.be/9i4jkGH846Y

https://youtu.be/HD-aT3h_WGg

https://youtu.be/lZRa06GgLWU

https://youtu.be/AXtCxLdehJQ

https://youtu.be/_z5IXJuJWpw

https://youtu.be/qN9wGYlwZo8

https://youtu.be/43xSAj9jp5A

https://youtu.be/x8dfhfwEG6Q

https://youtu.be/FbHy8hIX39Y

https://youtu.be/Qxu0yi9_nCY

https://youtu.be/ZFx5iE8iFWg

https://youtu.be/MxqqTBmhK3A

https://youtu.be/8F2LSsBwqzQ

https://youtu.be/9f6Xx9pNQnQ

https://youtu.be/svQ2pS4b2DI

https://youtu.be/PaBMco3i6NY
[Reply]
Page 261 of 283
« First < 161211251257258259260261 262263264265271 > Last »
Up