ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Jared Wiley Thread*****
Easy 6 11:48 AM 04-27-2024
6'6 250 and runs like the wind, LOVE IT
[Reply]
nychief 11:52 AM 04-27-2024
I just found out this person exists, but am now an expert.

Apparently he has a that DAWG in him.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:52 AM 04-27-2024
Learn from Travis Kelce, win a SB.

Kid must be in heaven.
[Reply]
KC Hawks 11:55 AM 04-27-2024
Also was teammates with Worthy at Texas.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:58 AM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
Also was teammates with Worthy at Texas.

I like the chemistry. :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:55 AM 04-27-2024
Nice
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:57 AM 04-27-2024
Wiley played QB in HS. PFF said "I wonder what pop star he'll be dating in 15 years." Then they started rattling off pop stars and one said Pamela Anderson. :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:59 AM 04-27-2024
I'm just glad we haven't fallen into this trap of pretending that 6'3" tight ends are going to be difference makers. Those are slow WRs.

Give me that 6'6" frame with loose hips. Teach the rest.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:01 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'm just glad we haven't fallen into this trap of pretending that 6'3" tight ends are going to be difference makers. Those are slow WRs.

Yeah, shit pisses me off

Like Bowers might be a stud matchup problem, but he's just a big WR/slot. There's no tight end in that frame.
[Reply]
BossChief 03:02 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Yeah, shit pisses me off

Like Bowers might be a stud matchup problem, but he's just a big WR/slot. There's no tight end in that frame.
And Noah Gray is already that guy…albeit nowhere near as talented as Bowers.
[Reply]
Wallymo 01:10 PM 04-28-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

I can't pretend to be any kind of expert, but the quote by Matt Miller that Wiley "understand[s] spacing and timing" is what intrigues me. That understanding of spacing and timing is Kelce's secret sauce. How many opposing fans have yelled in frustration because Kelce is always somehow wide open?

If Wiley has the physical profile (I have faith in DJ's nut on this point), and understands how to get open, that's a damn good pick. That's my brilliant analysis for the day.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:14 PM 04-28-2024
Originally Posted by Wallymo:
I can't pretend to be any kind of expert, but the quote by Matt Miller that Wiley "understand[s] spacing and timing" is what intrigues me. That understanding of spacing and timing is Kelce's secret sauce. How many opposing fans have yelled in frustration because Kelce is always somehow wide open?

If Wiley has the physical profile (I have faith in DJ's nut on this point), and understands how to get open, that's a damn good pick. That's my brilliant analysis for the day.
Ex QB he should understand some things. Can’t wait to see him develop.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:25 PM 04-28-2024

You may not be an expert, but you're not wrong

They have a very similar look on the move, and their RAS scores are almost identical... this dude has a great chance of being the heir apparent
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 01:33 PM 04-28-2024

Stop, I can only get so erect.
[Reply]
DRM08 03:18 PM 04-28-2024

The QB background has been a huge part of Kelce’s success. Hopefully this new kid is able to learn a lot from Travis and build himself into a legit weapon for Mahomes.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up