ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 36
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs potentially building new stadium in Kansas
Sassy Squatch 09:45 AM 03-29-2022

Chiefs prez Mark Donovan, when asked this AM about potential new stadium options, said the team has considered options in state of Kansas. They like Arrowhead and legacy of Lamar Hunt’s stadium, but have been pitched by Kansas developers on a bunch of options. Something to watch.

— Kevin Clark (@bykevinclark) March 29, 2022

[Reply]
Rasputin 12:44 AM 04-02-2022
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
We get it you are really scared of big cities. Stay in Gardner nobody gives a shit. At least you have a lot of friends here who actually thing spending any time in a city means being in a rolling gun battle because things on TV scare them shitless.
Just how the fuck do you get I'm scared of big cities? I posted about how shitty crime cities are in Missouri yeah who the fuck wants to live in St. Louis ghetto.

I love going to cities I've been to LA, San Diego Venice Beach was pretty wild, Dallas, Houston , Orlando , Cabo San Lucas, San Antonio. I've been everywhere man. Oh yeah Oklahoma City a guy pulled a knife on me and wanted my money, he did not get my money as I had a little training from boot camp Fort Sill Oklahoma.

I work at a State Mental Hospital I've seen it all. Well once I say that then the next day something even more wild and bizzao happens. People make shanks people go out of their fucking mind and attack without warning they can just come up and fucking hit you. Sometimes they are loud and obnoxious. It's the quiet ones I worry about. I don't know how many people I've had to put in holds or wrestle to the ground until security gets there or put them in seclusion or restraint chair Zach. I won't fight but I will take you to the ground and make you scream uncle. Fucking scared of the fucking City. I was already shot at right here in this quaint little town in BFE I did the matrix to avoid a 9mm back of my head idk how. Yes yes I'm still PTSD over it and I don't give a shit if that makes me a coward doesn't matter I'm not scare to go to the fucking city you runt ass soccer bitch.

Funny I can take a hit and still take someone to the ground. I've been head butted. I've had a patient scratch my eyeball at 3am because she was swinging her arms at another staff and it just glazed my eye enough to scratch the white of my eye and I had to go to the Hospital.

OH you want to talk about scared ? How bout an old Mexican lady that doesn't hardly speak English but you are sitting in a chair and she yelling then holds her hand up like she is going slap the shit out of your ass and starts counting One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight. Mam please don't hit me. fuck that was the scared-est I've ever been. I'll take a punch to the face or gut but I don't want to be bitch slapped by an elderly Mexican crazy lady. That's my top nope.

I forgot I've broken up a brawl in the big yard that was fucked. My arms felt like i just did a crazy 8 workout, I was so sore the next day.

Zach kiss my fucking ass you couldn't hang where I work. Pussy.
[Reply]
|Zach| 12:54 AM 04-02-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:

OH you want to talk about scared ? How bout an old Mexican lady that doesn't hardly speak English but you are sitting in a chair and she yelling then holds her hand up like she is going slap the shit out of your ass and starts counting One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight. Mam please don't hit me. **** that was the scared-est I've ever been. I'll take a punch to the face or gut but I don't want to be bitch slapped by an elderly Mexican crazy lady. That's my top nope.

Zach kiss my ****ing ass you couldn't hang where I work. Pussy.
I had to read that twice. As in, surely he is not trying to go on about how scary his job is by telling us an old lady started counting at you once numbers but it seems that is what you intended.

[Reply]
Rasputin 01:01 AM 04-02-2022
I had to read that twice. As in, surely he is not trying to go on about how scary his job is by telling us an old lady started counting at you once numbers but it seems that is what you intended.

You want to get slapped by a crazy ass Mexican lady be my guest.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:06 AM 04-02-2022
Oh don't get me too wrong it was funny at the same time but I didn't want to start getting slapped by a crazy ass Mexican lady. You don't even know her. It was more funny than anything but scary because who wants to get slapped by a crazy Mexican lady? Be my guest.

You couldn't hang with my job.
[Reply]
|Zach| 01:20 AM 04-02-2022
It was more funny than anything but scary because who wants to get slapped by a crazy Mexican lady?.

You couldn't hang with my job.
OH you want to talk about scared ? How bout an old Mexican lady that doesn't hardly speak English but you are sitting in a chair and she yelling
Whatever you say man! :-)

[Reply]
Rasputin 01:29 AM 04-02-2022
Whatever you say man! :-)

It was a story about work and we all laugh about it. You are just ignorant.
[Reply]
|Zach| 01:30 AM 04-02-2022
It was a story about work and we all laugh about it. You are just ignorant.
I just think thats a really long and boring way for to justify being scared of going to Kansas City thats all.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:39 AM 04-02-2022
I just think thats a really long and boring way for to justify being scared of going to Kansas City thats all.
I've gone to Kansas City plenty of times. I purposed to my first wife in Kansas City, at the park a guy came up with a scar from ear to ear across his neck. I've been all over Kansas City I met a celebrity in Kansas City you may have heard of him Kurt Cobain.

What the fuck is your problem dude? I don't live in Kansas City but I like going to Kansas City and been there plenty of times in my life.

You want to call me a coward you fuck?

YOU WANT TO CALL ME A COWARD YOU FUCK
[Reply]
|Zach| 01:49 AM 04-02-2022
You want to call me a coward you ****?

YOU WANT TO CALL ME A COWARD YOU ****

[Reply]
|Zach| 01:55 AM 04-02-2022
I've gone to Kansas City plenty of times. I purposed to my first wife in Kansas City, at the park a guy came up with a scar from ear to ear across his neck. I've been all over Kansas City I met a celebrity in Kansas City you may have heard of him Kurt Cobain.

What the **** is your problem dude? I don't live in Kansas City but I like going to Kansas City and been there plenty of times in my life.

You want to call me a coward you ****?

YOU WANT TO CALL ME A COWARD YOU ****
https://youtu.be/AQ0Mm3t1co8?t=1018
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:00 AM 04-02-2022
People have asked me to tell stories about my job all the time so I shared some. You sure the fuck weren't there to know the situation and yes it was funny but I didn't want start getting slapped by a crazy Mexican lady. I just assume go get punched in the face by a dude at least then I could use technique and take him to the ground and hold him down.

Where the fuck you get i'm scared of going to Kansas City? I've been there plenty of times. I've stayed in hotels with bullet holes. So the fuck what.

I don't get your deal Zach. I've never had an issue with you before but you seem to want some of this tonight so what ever little man.

I met a celebrity in Kansas City you may have heard of him Kurt Cobain. One of the coolest dudes I've ever met.

I purposed to my first wife in Kansas City. I can get around Kansas City pretty good.

At work there have been people with their brains bashed in like a pumpkin. I've had friends get put in the hospital from lack of staffing and getting jumped for no reason.

How the fuck you think I'm fucking scared of Kansas City? Every day I go to work something could happen a trouble call and I'm the one in the middle trying to get the patient to settle down or we go hands on. They can be bigger than me stronger than me I've still taken them on. We had to put a guy i the chair that was all roided up and he kicked a security in the nuts and he went flying. Took 4 of us to get him in the chair.

You want to call me a fucking coward? Who the fuck are you to say I'm scared of Kansas City you little soccer twerp?
[Reply]
|Zach| 02:07 AM 04-02-2022
People have asked me to tell stories about my job all the time so I shared some. You sure the **** weren't there to know the situation and yes it was funny but I didn't want start getting slapped by a crazy Mexican lady. I just assume go get punched in the face by a dude at least then I could use technique and take him to the ground and hold him down.

Where the **** you get i'm scared of going to Kansas City? I've been there plenty of times. I've stayed in hotels with bullet holes. So the **** what.

I don't get your deal Zach. I've never had an issue with you before but you seem to want some of this tonight so what ever little man.

I met a celebrity in Kansas City you may have heard of him Kurt Cobain. One of the coolest dudes I've ever met.

I purposed to my first wife in Kansas City. I can get around Kansas City pretty good.

There have been people with their brains bashed i like a pumpkin. I've had friends get put in the hospital from lack of staffing and getting jumped for no reason.

How the **** you think I'm ****ing scared of Kansas City? Every day I go to work something could happen a trouble call and I'm the one in the middle trying to get the patient to settle down or we go hands on. They can be bigger than me stronger than me I've still taken them on. We had to put a guy i the chair that was all roided up and he kicked a security in the nuts and he went flying. Took 4 of us to get him in the chair.

You want to call me a ****ing coward? Who the **** are you to say I'm scared of Kansas City you little soccer twerp?
Look man. It takes all kinds around here. Some are draft experts, some like soccer, some talk about BBQ. You are scared of the city that is your deal I don't know why you are fighting so hard against this.

I think you are overplaying the signifigence of an old lady counting at you.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:14 AM 04-02-2022
Zach I bet you never or would kayak the Rio Grand because you are scared.

Too scared to kayak the Rio Grand.
[Reply]
|Zach| 02:19 AM 04-02-2022
Zach I bet you never or would kayak the Rio Grand because you are scared.

Too scared to kayak the Rio Grand.
I bet you are too scared to take on the Aggro Crag.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:27 AM 04-02-2022
Look man. It takes all kinds around here. Some are draft experts, some like soccer, some talk about BBQ. You are scared of the city that is your deal I don't know why you are fighting so hard against this.

I think you are overplaying the signifigence of an old lady counting at you.

This is a blatant lie. I've been to the city plenty of times. I don't have to live there. I live where my job and family are. You don't know shit about me. I go to the fucking city. I stayed in my van in the garage at the Station night before the Parade cold as fuck.

I've been all over Kansas City so quit your bullshit calling me a coward about the City. I'll go back to Kansas City lots of places to go in Kansas City.

It was significant because we all laughed about it when she started counting one two three four five I says mam are you going hit me? six seven eight. The she stopped and mumbled and carried on in Spanish . It's one of my favorite stories to tell but have to be there to get to really appreciate it all but of course you were't there and second you want to throw everything else I talked about as meaningless.

How would you like your friends get beat up because we don't have enough staff? Did you not see the bullet holes in my truck that happened here not Kansas City 9mm inches from back of my head but you think I'm scared of Kansas City?

Also the fact I'm not scare of dying because I'd rather kill myself than let someone else kill me or die by Gods hands. I LONG FOR DEATH SO DON'T TELL ME I'M SCARED OF KANSAS CITY.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 36
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up