ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 28
« First < 142021222324 25262728 >
Nzoner's Game Room>-- Are you all still pooping fairly well?
Simply Red 10:06 PM 11-16-2014
Just wondering how your BM's are going. Please let us know if you're having any complications, please share - also indicate any and all clean-breakers too.

Lately I've had the poo balls that look like they were put in a turd mold and vacuum packed to the final turd shape..

I bought some Raisin Bran tonight - so I'm looking forward to the relief and thorough poos in the days to come.

Please share any updated poop stories for 11/2014

Thank you in advance.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:04 AM 10-20-2022
I've went to a plant-based diet over the last week or so and I can't tell you how much better my stomach/digestive system feels.

No more painful holding it in as I try to make it home in time during rush hour.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:08 AM 10-20-2022
I am pooping well rn
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:13 AM 10-20-2022
I made a big pot of minestrone soup the other day. The poops have been plentiful and odorous.
[Reply]
Red Beans 08:19 AM 10-20-2022
Been taking Black Seed Oil everyday for a variety of reasons. A teaspoon of that and a cup of coffee and it's an assplosion.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:34 AM 10-20-2022
I'm glad this thread is bumped, I'm getting old and having poop issues.

I used to poop like a champ, 2 times a day on average. Then slowly it went to 1, then only a couple times a week and they were not good ones.

So now I'm kind of hooked on sennosides to go, but I've read they are not good for long term usage. I don't want to end up with colon cancer or something. I try to go off them but get totally backed up when I do. I use digestive enzymes as well, no help. I eat nothing but eggs, lean protein and green veggies during the week (at least 5-6 total servings of the veggies) and can't seem to get things on track.

Any advice out there? Also may have something to do with quitting coffee (blood pressure issues) so I suppose I could do decaf if people think that might be the issue.

Please help me poop! Thanks!
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:41 AM 10-20-2022
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
I'm glad this thread is bumped, I'm getting old and having poop issues.

I used to poop like a champ, 2 times a day on average. Then slowly it went to 1, then only a couple times a week and they were not good ones.

So now I'm kind of hooked on sennosides to go, but I've read they are not good for long term usage. I don't want to end up with colon cancer or something. I try to go off them but get totally backed up when I do. I use digestive enzymes as well, no help. I eat nothing but eggs, lean protein and green veggies during the week (at least 5-6 total servings of the veggies) and can't seem to get things on track.

Any advice out there? Also may have something to do with quitting coffee (blood pressure issues) so I suppose I could do decaf if people think that might be the issue.

Please help me poop! Thanks!
1 word, kimchi. If that doesn't get things going, nothing will
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:44 AM 10-20-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
1 word, kimchi. If that doesn't get things going, nothing will
Interesting, I've never had it but just did a little research on the health benefits, kind of surprising. I might give it a try. Thanks!
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:48 AM 10-20-2022
Interesting, I've never had it but just did a little research on the health benefits, kind of surprising. I might give it a try. Thanks!
Dont get it at Walmart or any other American grocery. The best kimchi is at oriental markets. Serve it over some rice if you want, but I eat it right out of the jar.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:15 AM 10-20-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Dont get it at Walmart or any other American grocery. The best kimchi is at oriental markets. Serve it over some rice if you want, but I eat it right out of the jar.
Serving size looks like it's generally a couple tablespoons, what is your recommendation there?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:36 AM 10-20-2022
Serving size looks like it's generally a couple tablespoons, what is your recommendation there?
It depends on if you likeit. I love the stuff, so I'll eat a half cup or so at a time maybe once a week. I'm not dealing with constipation, so you may need to eat some every couple days to get the full benefits
[Reply]
PastorMikH 10:25 AM 10-20-2022
Thanks to the food truck at Pearl Harbor a month ago the answer is still no!!!:-) Really, pictures and souvenirs were more than enough remembrance of our trip. I didn’t need this too!
[Reply]
scho63 06:51 AM 10-24-2022
This morning I had two days of waste backed up in the truck. Went and did a dump.

It's now a crime scene. :-)
[Reply]
TLO 02:16 PM 11-15-2022
I just dropped what may have been the best poop of my life.

But it clogged the toilet. :-)
[Reply]
ghak99 07:11 PM 11-15-2022
Ever been scared to start one?

I'm starting to think I swallowed a 2 liter bottle.
[Reply]
loochy 07:33 PM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by ghak99:
Ever been scared to start one?

I'm starting to think I swallowed a 2 liter bottle.
Do it ASAP before it gets even bigger and harder

That's what she said

But no, seriously, get that out
[Reply]
Page 24 of 28
« First < 142021222324 25262728 >
Up