ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 27
« First < 152122232425 2627 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Baltimore Ravens (Week 2)
TLO 05:28 PM 09-12-2021
Discuss
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:23 PM 09-17-2021

[Reply]
Mav 04:02 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I’m trying something new. Trying not to be so direct. I’m liking it. 🤣
[Reply]
Mav 04:04 PM 09-17-2021
Discussing the Ravens. Your dline should be in their backfield all game long. They have little chance to stop your passing game. Marlon Humphrey should shadow Hill, but they have no one to cover Kelce. They struggled with Waller and if not for some drops he may have had 150 yards +. Chiefs 35 Ravens 21
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:09 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Mav:
Discussing the Ravens. Your dline should be in their backfield all game long. They have little chance to stop your passing game. Marlon Humphrey should shadow Hill, but they have no one to cover Kelce. They struggled with Waller and if not for some drops he may have had 150 yards +. Chiefs 35 Ravens 21
Humphrey is the wrong kind of CB to shadow Hill, especially since he doesn't seem 100% healthy. You'll still need to give him a lot of help and then you're kinda wasting your best CB.

I'd honestly have Humphrey shadowing Kelce. Teams have to stop pretending like he's anything but a giant WR. And if you try to double both Kelce and Hill you start to lose the numbers game. I think Humphrey can at least hold Kelce to something of a draw. Kelce will still get his but he won't murder you with that kind of physical, smart CB following him everywhere.

So you put Humphrey on Kelce, Averett on Hardman (Averett is their fastest corner but isn't experienced enough to hang with Hill) and throw the kitchen sink at Hill. It exposes you to CEH out of the backfield and perhaps Pringle out of the slot, but it is what it is. Their alternative is to spend the whole game rushing 4 without having the down-linemen to do so because they ran out of numbers.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:10 PM 09-17-2021
We are going to buttfuck these crows.

Consider Tyreek wasn't even 100% against them last time and Mahomes had one of his most legendary games.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:12 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
We are going to buttfuck these crows.
Hard conclusion to avoid, really.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:48 PM 09-17-2021
I think Andy is going to unleash the new multi TE sets the Chiefs were supposedly adding this offseason.

Ravens can’t cover TE’s
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:56 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
I think Andy is going to unleash the new multi TE sets the Chiefs were supposedly adding this offseason.

Ravens can’t cover TE’s
Idk if this is the game for that. We should just beat them with vanilla plays, we can use those sets when we need them to win.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:34 PM 09-17-2021
Fortson 4 catches for 85 yards
[Reply]
-King- 07:35 PM 09-17-2021
The Ravens are the one team that Hardman seems to have their number. Could see a good game from him this week.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:37 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Mav:
Yeah man. Every one should just bow down and say we are GETTING ASS raped no lube. Hell, why should we even have a season? Just give the Chiefs all the Lombardis from now until Mahomes retires. Who wants to send Sundays watching games and hoping their teams are successful. Btw, where was the lie exactly? Did the Browns for the majority of the first half NOT play keep away, and then when they were on defense make the Chiefs with the exception of ONE drive prevent any big plays? You’re such an insecure person.
Same old sorry ass Browns
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:42 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
The Ravens are the one team that Hardman seems to have their number. Could see a good game from him this week.

You're correct , I had to check . 81 yards 1 TD 2020 97 yards 1 TD 2019
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:56 PM 09-17-2021
Based on past history, we should figure in the Clete factor. This crooked ref will probably cost us at least 3 points for a phantom hold call.

I wanted to put 2k on the game with Fat Jack- but my wife did not want to risk our vacation money. :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:58 PM 09-17-2021
Clete takes 2 scores off the board and it's anyone's game. I wish you guys would quit doing this every week thinking every gane will be a blow out....
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:07 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Clete takes 2 scores off the board and it's anyone's game. I wish you guys would quit doing this every week thinking every gane will be a blow out....
Mahomes B-day weekend- he is going to be pumped up for the Ravens.

4-0 against Jackson will be a sweet b-day gift.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 27
« First < 152122232425 2627 >
Up