ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 67
« First < 11515758596061 62636465 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>X Factor got X Factored by Chiefs!
KingPriest2 03:09 PM 10-15-2021
BANNED!!!
Attached: B2B7B84F-FB7D-4EDA-BC65-22741A19070E.jpg (25.8 KB) 
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:27 PM 01-05-2024
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Wow :-)
Seriously. Who the fuck still listens to the radio?
[Reply]
TLO 12:47 PM 01-05-2024
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
His mental illness is caused BY the drug abuse.
We don't know if that's true - but it's possible.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:50 PM 01-05-2024
Yeah, I'm not watching those facebook feeds.

Is there is a Cliff Notes?
[Reply]
DaFace 12:52 PM 01-05-2024
Originally Posted by Buehler445:

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Rain Man 12:53 PM 01-05-2024
Originally Posted by Buehler445:

He's a worse person now than he was before.
[Reply]
TLO 12:56 PM 01-05-2024
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
If you ever have someone in your life who deals with real mental illness, you will find yourself all the time wondering how much of the blame goes to their choices and how much to their illness. There's really no answer.
The more I've watched his saga unfold I think he is definitely bipolar, has certain personality disorder traits, may have some schizophrenia in there as well.

Add in God knows what kind of substances to the mix and... well... You get X-Factor.

He's like watching a slow motion train wreck. I'm honestly surprised he isn't dead.

He needs to get help, and stick with it. He needs to kill the whole X-Factor persona and just be Ty.

I hope he finds peace, and proper treatment for his issues.
[Reply]
Boise_Chief 01:05 PM 01-05-2024
Originally Posted by TLO:
The more I've watched his saga unfold I think he is definitely bipolar, has certain personality disorder traits, may have some schizophrenia in there as well.

Add in God knows what kind of substances to the mix and... well... You get X-Factor.

He's like watching a slow motion train wreck. I'm honestly surprised he isn't dead.

He needs to get help, and stick with it. He needs to kill the whole X-Factor persona and just be Ty.

All of this everytime I see this thread I expect the worst. I don't know him and don't care about his persona but can't "enjoy" his struggles. I hope he gets help and moves forward in his life. He reminds me too much of my brother in law and it's kind of gross in the parallels.
[Reply]
Warpaint69 01:06 PM 01-05-2024

He'll never give up the X-factor persona
[Reply]
Warpaint69 01:09 PM 01-05-2024
Originally Posted by Boise_Chief:
All of this everytime I see this thread I expect the worst. I don't know him and don't care about his persona but can't "enjoy" his struggles. I hope he gets help and moves forward in his life. He reminds me too much of my brother in law and it's kind of gross in the parallels.
I know Ty, he's been enabled much of his life. For those who wish for him to seek help, he always reverts back to what you see.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:10 PM 01-05-2024
Originally Posted by Warpaint69:
I know Ty, he's been enabled much of his life. For those who wish for him to seek help, he always reverts back to what you see.
It's his fucking mom, isn't it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:11 PM 01-05-2024
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Seriously. Who the fuck still listens to the radio?
Every day. Especially in the car. Keeps me company on dog walks.
[Reply]
Boise_Chief 01:12 PM 01-05-2024
Yeah I assumed that, its what reminds me of my brother in law. His vice is alcohol, beer if you can believe that! Every time he gets help he will revert and screw someone over. Normally me, addiction is a bitch.
[Reply]
Warpaint69 01:21 PM 01-05-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It's his ****ing mom, isn't it.
B-I-N-G-O
[Reply]
Eleazar 01:22 PM 01-05-2024

He claims to have bipolar disorder, who knows what else he has besides.

Last year he did some jail time and when he got out he seemed to be doing well. He posted about how he was clean, in treatment, taking his meds, going to church, living with family out in Kansas. He said that he would leave X-factor in the past.

This week he starts talking about bringing X-factor back, driving 140mph on the highway, posting bizarre things, he's obviously using again. In the last video you can hear the cops pulling him out of his car and asking him why he isn't wearing any pants.

It seems like his life is a cycle that repeats over and over. Sometimes he seems to be doing better, but Xfactor is Mr Hyde.

Jail is probably the best thing for him
[Reply]
Spott 01:26 PM 01-05-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
He's a worse person now than he was before.
Don’t tell me he’s a donk fan now.
[Reply]
Page 61 of 67
« First < 11515758596061 62636465 > Last »
Up