ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2563 of 3903
« First < 1563206324632513255325592560256125622563 256425652566256725732613266330633563 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
dlphg9 05:50 PM 07-11-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:

No comment.
Let's keep the politics out of this thread.

On a side note, that mask looks photoshopped for some reason.
[Reply]
O.city 05:51 PM 07-11-2020
They’re getting them from cdc reporting best I can tell
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:53 PM 07-11-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Let's keep the politics out of this thread.

On a side note, that mask looks photoshopped for some reason.

Well see, my opinion is that mask usage isn't political.

Or at least it shouldn't be. Case in point is the image in that tweet.
[Reply]
O.city 06:02 PM 07-11-2020
California has had mandatory masking for the past what month?

They’re cases are skyrocketing as well
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:05 PM 07-11-2020
Oh you think everyone is wearing them just because it's mandatory? They aren't. Particularly in the super poor and super rich areas.
[Reply]
O.city 06:06 PM 07-11-2020
Oh you think everyone is wearing them just because it's mandatory? They aren't. Particularly in the super poor and super rich areas.
Then how do you get everyone to wear them?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:10 PM 07-11-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
California has had mandatory masking for the past what month?

They’re cases are skyrocketing as well
The state-wide mask order went into effect on June 18th. In LA County, we've had a county-wide mask order since like May 14th.

Cases continue to rise and today, 2,916 new cases were reported alone with 57 more deaths.

I have no idea how the contact tracing is going but from my understanding, we're supposedly seeing a huge influx of new cases because Newsom allowed restaurants and bars to open a few weeks back, which have now been closed down again.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:31 PM 07-11-2020
Interesting when things get boiled down to local.....No wonder this thing is such a threat when people are too obstinate and or down right stupid and refuse to do something so simple as wear a mask, distance and wash your damn hands.....

Cass County COVID update - since our "leaders" are making us find it out on our own:
1. Texas Roadhouse in Belton closed today by Health Dept.
2. Harrisonville Sonic closed till Tuesday by Health Dept.
3. 4th of July kegger near Garden City was a superspreader event and they are trying to find people who were there
4. Harrisonville Schools shut down ALL summer activities for 14 days beginning Monday - multiple students and staff ill
5. Ditto for Pleasant Hill.
6. Casey's on W. Mechanic in Harrisonville has been closed twice in the last 10 days for deep cleaning due to employee COVID infections.
WEAR THE DAMN MASKS!
[Reply]
TLO 06:43 PM 07-11-2020
So then what's the answer?
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:46 PM 07-11-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
So then what's the answer?

[Reply]
TLO 06:47 PM 07-11-2020
Not this quack shit again. He's making claims about backlogged deaths, but isnt showing where he gets that info from. If this nut job wants people to take him seriously, then it's probably a good idea to show some type of source to his claims or hell a better idea would be to explain in layman's terms wtf he is talking about. You cant just make up words and expect people to take your shit serious. It seems the only people that believe this bullshit are the ones that are actively trying to prove themselves right.

You can't really say,

"Look at the deaths! They're all back logged and actually occurred a month ago."

and then offer no evidence or any type of source. Its the same shit hes been doing and people are still giving him attention for some reason.
It looks like his information comes from the CDC website.
[Reply]
suzzer99 07:23 PM 07-11-2020
You can't really say,

"Look at the deaths! They're all back logged and actually occurred a month ago."

and then offer no evidence or any type of source. Its the same shit hes been doing and people are still giving him attention for some reason.
Especially when a month ago you were saying "look no deaths!".

At some point you're just throwing anything against the wall to see what sticks.
[Reply]
suzzer99 07:26 PM 07-11-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
The state-wide mask order went into effect on June 18th. In LA County, we've had a county-wide mask order since like May 14th.

Cases continue to rise and today, 2,916 new cases were reported alone with 57 more deaths.

I have no idea how the contact tracing is going but from my understanding, we're supposedly seeing a huge influx of new cases because Newsom allowed restaurants and bars to open a few weeks back, which have now been closed down again.
If you went near a bar a month ago you could see they are clearly super-spreader events happening - if anyone in their happens to be shedding. Bars are just a disaster.

My gym was too. The owner opened two weeks early in defiance of the order. He got 100 new signups a day - said it was the best thing he ever did. I peeked in there one time - it was like 4x more crowded than I've ever seen it. No masks. Total disaster in the making. I went once at 5am and was still paranoid about it for a week.

I decided to just bite the bullet and buy a bunch of weights instead. Still waiting on my stupid olympic bar that I bought off ebay - which Fed-Ex has decided to take on a tour of California for some reason.
[Reply]
suzzer99 07:27 PM 07-11-2020
Do people not wear them in your area? Most around me (South Bay, Redondo Beach) do.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:41 PM 07-11-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
It looks like his information comes from the CDC website.
But where? I don't see any links or any proof.
[Reply]
Page 2563 of 3903
« First < 1563206324632513255325592560256125622563 256425652566256725732613266330633563 > Last »
Up