ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 17
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>We 100% deserve this loss
TomBarndtsTwin 02:05 PM 09-25-2022
Offense looked like ass most of the game.

Special teams were an abortion.

Chris Jones being a fucking idiot.

What else is there to say . . . . .
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:59 PM 09-25-2022
On the bright side, I'm sure the rest of this game made sure that whatever was transpiring between EB and PMII at the half is all gone and forgotten now. /s
[Reply]
Rausch 03:00 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
On the bright side, I'm sure the rest of this game made sure that whatever was transpiring between EB and PMII at the half is all gone and forgotten now. /s
I'm no lip reading expert but EB's words appeared to be very rude and dismissive...
[Reply]
scho63 03:09 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Indian Chief:
Compete team loss. Can't think of anyone I'd exempt from that.
Bolton and Sneed both played excellent.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:10 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
Dunlap, Saunders were good. Harris had a few good moments, which is all you can hope for.

I don’t have many bitches about the defense today.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:10 PM 09-25-2022
Dunlap, Saunders were good. Harris had a few good moments, which is all you can hope for.

[Reply]
Eleazar 03:11 PM 09-25-2022
The defense played well, produced turnovers, deserved to win until they folded up on the last drive.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 03:12 PM 09-25-2022
Classic trap game. This one’s on the offense. They were given opportunity after opportunity to put the game away. As much as that ref deserves to be curb stomped, our failure to execute on offense when it mattered is what put us in that position.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:13 PM 09-25-2022
Special teams won't always be this bad, especially when Butker gets back. Offense is incredibly concerning. WRs may just need more time to gel with Mahomes or they're just outright trash, bit the OL has absolutely no excuse for how shit they've played. When Mahomes doesn't trust his OL his play regresses badly. It can't continue like this.
[Reply]
scho63 03:14 PM 09-25-2022
ST gave them 7 with the fumble
ST missed XT
ST missed FG
ST blew fake
Our returners gave us poor field position
Our coverage team let us too many yards

That's a hell of a lot of mistakes and big swing.
[Reply]
DTHOF 03:15 PM 09-25-2022
Worst specials teams game for the Chiefs that I have seen save the playoffs game against the Colts with the kickers whose name must not be said.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Rausch 03:16 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by DTHOF:
Worst specials teams game for the Chiefs that I have seen save the playoffs game against the Colts with the kickers whose name must not be said.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
There have been like 2 Colts games in the last 20 years that didn't end terribly...
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 03:17 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:

That stopped on 4th should’ve changed the momentum of the game. Matt Ryan is washed but if you give a crafty veteran that many opportunities he’s going to find a way to score.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:18 PM 09-25-2022
ST gave them 7 with the fumble
ST missed XT
ST missed FG
ST blew fake
Our returners gave us poor field position
Our coverage team let us too many yards

That's a hell of a lot of mistakes and big swing.
One minor defense for the ST: you really can’t plan for the Butker fluke injury. We win today with him. Teams are all just hoping their kicker stays healthy. There really is no back up plan on the roster.

There’s a reason Amendola was available.

That said, if we have such little faith in our kicker, then we need to adjust accordingly. 3rd and 11 should be about setting up a shorter 4th down. Not converting unless it’s there.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 03:22 PM 09-25-2022
well we might not have deserved the win BUT

we were winning until the refs handed the Colts a lifeline

I agree mostly with the tenet: you can't keep it close enough that a bad decision by the refs can cost you..

But we didn't deserve those 3 horrible calls...But I guess that's what we get for leaving at least 11 points off the board
[Reply]
Molitoth 03:22 PM 09-25-2022
If you watched this game and saw ALL of the bullshit the Chiefs did to lose the game....
-Dropped Passes... (1 TD by Kelce)
-Special Teams retardation
-Horrible play calling
-Oline getting thier shit pushed in.

and you want to blame the refs.... (when they gave us a good 2 point conversion call)

then you have issues.
[Reply]
Coach 03:23 PM 09-25-2022
That 1st and goal at the 3 and can't even get 6.

That's a fail.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 17
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up