ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 17
« First < 41011121314 151617 >
Nzoner's Game Room>We 100% deserve this loss
TomBarndtsTwin 02:05 PM 09-25-2022
Offense looked like ass most of the game.

Special teams were an abortion.

Chris Jones being a fucking idiot.

What else is there to say . . . . .
[Reply]
Rausch 05:10 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Running the ball on 1st and 2nd down, when the running game had been ass all day, was inexcusable.
We seem to have no feel for what is or isn't working. We make changes at half time and other than taking our foot off the gas in a blowout we don't change much outside of that.

If the run is working do it. If it's not use the short passing game instead. In the red zone we have 3 good and really large targets.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 05:14 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Nah. We have Mahomes and a solid D that just keeps improving. If we're only 3-3 after 6, I'd consider that to be unlucky. The Bucs and Bills are great teams, but ****ing so are we. Don't make the same dumb mistakes that we did today and we win.

Again, we have Mahomes. As long as we have Mahomes, we're a big fish. Sometimes the little fish manage to get away. But we're still a big ****in fish and should set our perspective accordingly
ok...we have Mahomes
Where was he? He had a bad game no doubt
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:14 PM 09-25-2022
Apart from special teams, one of my bigger problems with this game is that the Chiefs were playcalling as if they actually had a good kicker. If you don't trust your kicker to even make a 30+ yard kick (and they clearly didn't for good reason judging by the end of that one), you need to be running plays with four downs in mind especially when you get in the Colts' zone. Andy and EB were not doing that. They were running their offense like they still had Butker and weren't concerned about the possibility of making FGs to preserve the lead. They should have opened the offense up and taken a few more risks.
[Reply]
carcosa 05:15 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Naw, it kind of is. It's not that we lost, it's how.
Lol c'mon man. The sky is not falling at all. And the "how" was largely avoidable mistakes, uncharacteristic drops, and near misses. Regressing to the mean will take care of a big part of that, and everything else can either be coached up or schemed around.

We go through this every year, and every year we end up back in the AFC title game or better. I don't understand the pessimism when we still have the best quarterback on earth and a consistent track record of getting our shit together.
[Reply]
-King- 05:16 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I would say max, wouldn't you? I know the sprain depends but it's the plant foot. Hell, I'd think he could kick 30 yarders with the ole one step.
Fuck that will suck if he's out for that long. At this point, I don't even think Reid is any worse than Ammendola. If you can't trust a kicker to kick a 42 yard field goal, then why even have a kicker?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:17 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
ok...we have Mahomes
Mahomes was on the bench having to watch his special teams gift a touchdown to the other team and fuck up two other FG attempts in addition to watching Chris Jones get called for an unsportsmanlike to keep the game winning drive going. All in a 3 point loss.
[Reply]
carcosa 05:20 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
ok...we have Mahomes
He had a down game. It happens. And it would have looked a lot better if Kelce had caught that touchdown pass. What makes you think that he won't play better moving forward? It's pure pessimism with no basis in what we know about him.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:20 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Fuck that will suck if he's out for that long. At this point, I don't even think Reid is any worse than Ammendola. If you can't trust a kicker to kick a 42 yard field goal, then why even have a kicker?
That's exactly my point. Go for it outside the 30 or punt. If it's a 30 yarder or shorter (or an XP) have Reid kick it.

Let Reid kick until he misses an XP. If he does go for 2 the next time. Not that fucking hard...
[Reply]
carcosa 05:22 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Mahomes was on the bench having to watch his special teams gift a touchdown to the other team and fuck up two other FG attempts in addition to watching Chris Jones get called for an unsportsmanlike to keep the game winning drive going. All in a 3 point loss.
That too
[Reply]
bobbything 05:27 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Hark Clunt:
i won't blame the refs per se, but i will blame the rules. it's absurd that some trash talk can have such of an effect on a game.
Brady gets to MF people up and down the field. Jones opens his mouth once and it’s a game-changing call.

Love this game.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:30 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Apart from special teams, one of my bigger problems with this game is that the Chiefs were playcalling as if they actually had a good kicker. If you don't trust your kicker to even make a 30+ yard kick (and they clearly didn't for good reason judging by the end of that one), you need to be running plays with four downs in mind especially when you get in the Colts' zone. Andy and EB were not doing that. They were running their offense like they still had Butker and weren't concerned about the possibility of making FGs to preserve the lead. They should have opened the offense up and taken a few more risks.
They don't trust the OL so that's not happening.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:31 PM 09-25-2022
Absolutely

This was a piss poor effort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 05:32 PM 09-25-2022
This team rack disciprine
[Reply]
Molitoth 05:34 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Again, we have Mahomes. As long as we have Mahomes, we're a big fish.
I think this is sometimes a problem.

I think that many on the Chiefs roster are fine with sleepwalking on the field because they think Pat can always bail them out.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 05:35 PM 09-25-2022
Didn't the Bills and chargers also eat shit today

Chiefs tripped over their own dicks chargers got destroyed by the jags

There's multiple idiotic mistakes that won't happen again
[Reply]
Page 14 of 17
« First < 41011121314 151617 >
Up